A Very Obedient, Disloyal Girl

Story Info
A story of a very obedient, yet disloyal girl.
1.3k words
3.08
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed him on his mouth, feeling our saliva intertwine in both of our oral orifices amid our share of authentic, loving affection for one another, my hand reached over to gently cup his cheek, and my head adjusted ever so slightly to the side, feeling his hands wrapping themselves around my waist, pulling me closer to him, deepening the kiss, feeling myself growing more lustful in anticipation for what's to come, I close my eyes when I see his close, my eyelids flutter in glee to his advance, only to be interrupted when the kiss broke, and he waved me goodbye, as he stepped out of the door, closing it neatly behind him.

There I was, the door was closed, the bed was preoccupied, months would've passed, and he hadn't returned; I had believed it to be over between him and me, but when he slowly opened the door and went to our shared bedroom, he couldn't believe what he saw.

"Are you sure you'll be safe, Ethan?" I asked, my tone sweet and caring as ever, looking intently into his eyes with a subtle smile, soothingly caressing his cheek; He looked back at me with a warm smile and kissed my forehead; I folded both of my hands against each other right ahead of my skirt, interlocking my fingers among each other; "Of course, as long as I'll be able to come back to my beloved wife, I should be fine." with that last statement, I looked at him as he walked over to the door, opening it, and exiting through the gap, closing it behind him, I heard the cylinder clink, and lock the door behind him, I stick my ear to the door and hear his steps fade out when he takes the stairs to the side of the street.

I lay on my queen-sized bed and looked at my phone, flicking my finger down it and staring at various sites; I heard a knock on my door, hoping my husband was back home already. I leave my bed and go to the door, opening it to reveal two guys, both of which tower over my more minor, though hourglass-refined figure. "So, you've called us over? Your husband's finally out of town for good, is he?" One of them asks, his tone raspy yet deep; "He shouldn't be around for a while, so we should be fine," I answered, reassuring both of them and helping themselves inside my home.

Walking them to my bed, I felt my heart racing. I'd never done anything like this, but I was bored of devotion, and loyalty, the feeling of ecstasy enveloping my mind, driving me crazy. All I could think of was the presence surrounding me, my two friends helping me through their sweet reassuring words; "Don't worry, we'll be out by the time your husband comes back," said Derek, followed by Andrew's gentle grasp onto my ass through my skirt, a tight squeeze then ensued, he spoke; "All you need to do is relax and let us have our fun together while he's still gone, right?"

Not too long had passed, and I felt my heart throbbing, beating harshly, almost erupting from my chest. I undid my clothes and revealed myself to both, which they soon did too; their beautifully erect dicks presented to me, and they both picked me up and lay me on the bed; without any further questions, I could see Andrew taking the posture against my ass, squeezing it, slapping it, prodding, then burying his penis inside my pussy, so thoroughly, quickly, as if I had little resistance to offer, I gave in to his penis and moaned loudly to each thrust against my pussy, plunging his dick so deliberately made me so wet already, such fluids have acted in his favor as lube, he continued to hump and fuck my pussy, paying little regard to my violently shaking legs, he held them still "Fuck! you're so big, oh my god!" I eyed Derek as he took his spot on my waistline, his dick erect and right ahead of me, in my attempt to push into his penis despite Andrew's thrusts vibrating my entire body with each one. Derek noticed this and lifted himself. I open my mouth and close my eyes. All I could feel was bliss when that luscious, tasty, delicious penis was now three, four, five, and six inches inside the same mouth I used to kiss my husband with. I moaned gently and began licking the bottom line of his penis with my tongue. So delicious, so unique, this feeling was alien to me, but one so positive I could not help but desire more.

"She's such a hungry slut isn't she?" Andrew asked, looking at Derek's back, his groaning now reverberating throughout the room; he held my legs closer and twisted my labia as if it was a plaything, my muffled moans turning higher in pitch and intensity because of it. "Oh, she sure is; I bet she wanted to cheat on that poor bastard since their first day into their marriage." Furthermore, exclaimed Derek, now holding himself over my breasts and fucking my mouth, keeping my head still, losing myself in this mesmerizing, spectacular sensation, both of their dicks exploring me passionately, my walls within both lips which are now gaped enough to the shape of their penises, my gagging begets audible courtesy of Derek's passionate penetration of my mouth, my legs giving leeway for Andrew to fuck me much more efficiently as if I've become a doll for their sexual pleasure, I could feel both Derek and Andrew close to reaching their climax through the pulses of their penises in girth inside my walls, broadening them with little difficulty, I choked violently at the first string of cum inside my mouth, relishing in its warm, delicious, thrilling taste, Andrew soon then releases his seed, lifting my legs slightly to push his penis even further inside, letting my delicate pussy walls and lips kiss his length with each thrust. Once I felt the last push, I moaned loudly, "Oh god! Andrew!!" Consequently, finishing inside, erupting through my cervix.

And there I was. The door was closed, preoccupying the bed with the two guys and myself. Months passed, and I could not have waited anymore; I loved them both, and there was no remorse from me; I then heard the clanking of the front door, but I couldn't've cared less, they kept using me in the way they wished for, and I let it happen; a somewhat familiar voice speaks "Leana? are you home?" Ethan kept hearing the sound of the bed thrashing and grew suspicious. Finally, he opened the door to the bedroom and could not believe what he saw. Seeing me moaning passionately and happily to the two stronger men having their way with my pussy and mouth, swapping whenever they chose to.

"Leana!? What are you doing?!" His voice sounded so uninteresting to me; all I could concentrate on was the two guys taking turns toying with my vulnerable body, so willfully, gently, though adamantly, squeezing my nipples, rubbing and twisting my labia, such heaven! Then, I could hear the door slam shut, which startled me; I looked at the door but thought nothing of it. The unfamiliar voice also seemed to have left. Ethan found himself outside the house, alone, while I got the treatment of my life in our shared bed, hours passed. Ethan spotted Derek leaving alongside Andrew, them both ignoring him and laughing at one other's remarks regarding their wonderful day. I sighed in relief, following the pleasure I got from the two gentlemen who served me; the ex-husband had never stepped foot in the house again, but at least I got what I wanted and was happy. I deserved it, Ethan deserved it, but Andrew and Derek earned it most of all.