A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may," Kate responded, "and I'm happy to say that I've managed to keep my head screwed on straight in the Service. But you might be aware that my stepmom designated me as the responsible woman in my family--that put me in charge of her, my sister and brother, both older, and my father. And yes, I disciplined all of them. My stepmom exercised the authority for a time, but she didn't take to it and was happy to turn it over to me. My mother, who died in an accident, was a powerful woman and a firm disciplinarian. So, I knew what that was all about.

"My only regret is that in the beginning, I exercised my authority somewhat impulsively," she continued. "I disapproved my brother's request to return to college because he had not followed the required process and in effect treated me like a kid sister, which I was. I saw how he was hurt by what I did, although one might say it was a mild rebuke since he had to get his papers re-signed by the college again, which was both time-consuming and embarrassing for him. I felt he wouldn't respect me unless I showed myself able to assert authority. In retrospect, it was right, but it chilled my relationship. There's always a price paid."

Wendy thanked Kate and saluted again, then departed.

The next day, there was a mandatory attendance session announced for cadre and retrainees. One class was at the stage when they were wearing the locked vinyl panties, so Wendy made sure the cadre advised them all to go the toilets in the time before the session began, so the retrainees' panties could be unlocked and do their business.

The retrainees filed in, filling the rows of seats but remaining standing. Then the cadre walked onto the stage and stood in front of their chairs. Finally, Wendy stepped out to stand facing the assemblage, followed by MAJ Kate, MAJ Nancy, the surgeon, and CPT Elaine. Elaine and Nancy stood on the far side of the podium and Kate stepped up to it.

Kate directed the First Sergeant to bring the group to order. Wendy then ordered the retrainees to take their seats and nodded to the cadre behind her to sit.

Kate announced that this was a punishment session. One of the cadre had crossed a line, she said. "You all are aware that discipline here may include use of the cane and other implements," she stated. "And sometimes even spanking is employed. But outright hitting, especially in a display of temper, is not disciplining: it is wrong. The cadre member who has offended will now be punished. First Sergeant."

Wendy did not need to come to the podium to use the microphone. She barked her commands loudly enough for all to hear.

"Staff Sergeant Linda, stand present for punishment."

Linda slowly walked from the side from where the officers had entered. The three commissioned officers were wearing their most formal dress blue uniforms. Wendy wore a starched pair of fatigues. Linda was wearing a khaki T-shirt and a matching skirt, part of one punishment uniform used in the Service. It was obvious that she was braless under the T-shirt.

Wendy escorted her to the punishment bench where she lay on her stomach, while Wendy affixed the hand and leg cuffs. She told her to lift her midsection while Wendy placed a cushion beneath it to raise her bottom. Then MAJ Nancy walked over with a small bottle and brush in her hand. She opened the bottle, dipped the brush, and used it apply the pimentade solution to Linda's bottom. Groans emerged from Linda as she sensed the solution stinging her bottom. Then Nancy pushed the brush into her anal opening and finally applied more of the solution and moved the brush down from her anus through her spread legs and pushed it into her vaginal opening and on her labia and clit. This elicited low screams from Linda.

The retrainee audience was silent and clearly frightened rather than aroused by the surgeon's administration. MAJ Nancy walked over and sat next to CPT Elaine beside the podium.

Kate now directed Wendy to administer the punishment. Wendy picked up a medium-thin rattan cane from the nearby table. She swished it in the air which elicited deep breaths from the retrainees. Then she lay it on Linda's bottom, drew it back, and fired across the middle of Linda's buttocks.

The stroke was a strong, stinging one, and it was followed at about 20-second intervals by another, and another, until Wendy had delivered nine strokes on the top and middle of Linda's bottom. She paused, and Linda may have thought the caning was over.

But Wendy now resumed and gradually aimed lower on Linda's now lined and red-striped bottom. She delivered the strokes equally hard and was by the 15th, nearing the crease between bottom and thigh, so that Linda's screams became more piercing. Finally, she delivered two crisscross strokes that would leave black-and-blue marks and the last stroke was aimed right in the sensitive crease.

Linda screamed wildly and thrashed, trying to escape her restraints. After she stopped, Wendy asked MAJ Nancy to inspect Linda's bottom. Nancy gazed at the striped, mottled buttocks and ran her finger down the anal crack, poked into Linda's anal rosette, and proceeded through her legs to feel her labia, vaginal opening, and clitoris. She nodded to Wendy, who then untied the cuffs and softly helped Linda to stand.

Linda was relieved that this was the end of the awful punishment and was beyond embarrassment. Wendy had helped her pull her panties up over her bruised and tender bottom and let her skirt down. She now had her khaki T-shirt and matching skirt on but was shoeless.

Wendy told her to stand at attention facing Kate.

"You have been disciplined, and it is my duty to inform you that you will be assigned to join the next retraining class in this unit," Kate announced. "Consequently, your rank and grade will be administratively reduced to Private First Class. Upon your completing the retraining class, your future assignment will be determined."

As instructed, Linda saluted MAJ Kate and was escorted from the platform by 1SG Wendy, who then returned.

Kate announced that the assembly was completed and summoned the First Sergeant, who dismissed the retrainees, who then filed out, remaining silent.

When they had left, Wendy escorted MAJ Kate, MAJ Nancy, and CPT Elaine from the platform.

"That went as well as could have been expected," Elaine said to Kate and Nancy. "Somehow the formality of these proceedings makes it easier to withstand the pain inflicted."

Nancy asked whether the punishment was especially severe.

Elaine answered, "SSG Linda brought a significant record of misbehavior with her, so that made it necessary to impose a major punishment."

Kate and Nancy proceeded to ask Nancy about the punishments she had observed and those in which she had participated as she had today. The surgeon responded that she was often asked to examine the bottoms of those who had been castigated in one way or another to determine if they were fit for duty. She said that punishments that included application of pimentade were not frequent, but that she was quite willing to participate so that the application would be handled correctly.

"Didn't you used to perform castrations, sterilizations, and infibulations?" Elaine asked her.

Nancy's face reddened, but she responded that she had indeed performed infibulations but that none were permanent, and that when castrations were done, they were exclusively chemical, not surgical. She added that all these procedures had been abolished in the Republic. Kate remembered that Eleanor had been infibulated for a year, but chose not to mention that, knowing Nancy was fully aware of it and had likely performed the procedure.

When Nancy rose to depart, Kate thanked her for her service in this punishment and said she appreciated how sometimes these duties could become challenging.

Nancy said she took her responsibilities seriously and realized that not everyone accepted her role, but that she had joined the Service knowing that what she did would not please everyone, but that that could apply to much of what the Service did.

Kate and Elaine thanked her profusely for her assistance and wished her all the best as she left. Then Kate turned to Elaine and suggested that they might adjourn to her rooms in the BOQ to relax and "let our hair down, so to speak." Elaine immediately agreed that that was a great idea. They walked out of Kate's office and told Grace that they would be back in the office the next day.

When they reached Kate's rooms, which were much more expansive now that she was a field grade officer, she prepared drinks for both and invited Elaine to make herself more comfortable. Both proceeded to slip off their uniform jackets, ties, blouses, socks, shoes, and slacks. Now the younger Kate and the older Elaine were sitting on the couch with their drinks clad in bras and panties.

After enjoying a few sips of the gimlets Kate had poured, she grinned at her deputy and asked Elaine if she might join her in her bedroom. Kate recalled to herself her earlier occasions in bed with Elaine and Rachel in the BOQ. Elaine accepted her invite with alacrity and they walked arm in arm to Kate's large bedroom and crept under the covers of her massive bed.

Once in bed, they hurriedly but calmly took off their bras and pants. Then they cuddled together and felt the warmth of each other's bodies. Elaine, whose short haircut allowed her to avoid fretting about messing her hairdo, bent down and began to caress Kate's perky 34B breasts until her nipples hardened and became pointed.

At the same time, Kate reached down to feel the wetness in Elaine's pussy and insinuate her fingers into the older woman's wide open vaginal opening. Elaine responded immediately by beginning to move her hips and bottom in rhythm with Kate's hand motions inside her cunt.

Feeling a need now to relieve her bladder, Elaine whispered to Kate that she needed to go to the bathroom.

"Do you need to weewee?" Kate responded with a giggle.

Elaine's face showed her embarrassment so Kate told her they would go to the bathroom together. Once there, Kate situated herself in the bathtub on her back, and bid Elaine to squat over her and aim her pee stream at Kate's chest and pussy. Kate's sandy blond bush provided a perfect target for Elaine, who released her pee and watched it splash onto her superior's boobs and then when Elaine moved down, fell directly on Kate's bush and pussy.

"Oh, that feels so good, sweetie," Kate gushed. "I love the way you tinkle and the feeling of your piss landing on my boobs and my cunt." When Elaine's erratic stream finally petered out, Kate motioned to her to take Kate's place on her back in the tub. Now the young woman positioned herself over her deputy and let her pee blast out of her trimmed bush and vulva to land on Elaine's prominent deep brown bush and her large puffy pink-red pussy lips.

"Wow, Katie, you pee like a champion," Elaine exuded.

"Do you enjoy it?" Kate asked, worried that Elaine might think less of her for her obvious pleasure in releasing her pee so forcefully.

"Oh, I do, darling," Elaine answered, reveling in the pleasure of watching the slim, gorgeous Kate showering her privates with her golden pee.

Once done in the tub, Kate escorted Elaine with her to the commodious bed. Kate had made the most of her various allowances, and given that her uniforms, her lodging, and much of her dining costs were provided by the Service, she was able to retain a sizable portion of her pay. She sagely purchased a few high-quality outfits to wear when not in uniform, along with fine linens for her bed and bath, and, most recently, some daring lingerie that lifted her spirits.

Elaine was happy to fall into Kate's arms as they found each other under the covers. She enjoyed being at headquarters where there were more officers she could socialize with in her free time. And she was pleased she had recognized early on that Kate was a comer. It was satisfying for her to work for the young woman and help her ascend the Service career ladder. Elaine figured that by serving Kate loyally, she would be regarded by Kate as a useful colleague to have working for her wherever Kate might land.

Right now, she spent her time mastering the operation of the retraining unit. She proposed to Kate that they seek to change the name of their unit to the Disciplinary and Retraining Division. She wrote up a proposal, got Kate to sign off, so it could then be forwarded to GEN Annette, the Chief of Staff, who had the authority to approve this kind of change. Others needed to be signed off by the Secretary of Corrections, a political post filled by a civilian.

Meanwhile, Kate had reached into her night table's drawer and taken out a maroon harness and strap-on. Wearing it now, she began to finger Elaine's hairy cleft. Elaine felt herself becoming highly aroused and then very wet in her vulva. She wantonly spread her legs and eagerly wanted Kate to fuck her with the strap-on. This was the kind of thing Elaine had missed when commanding her distant and isolated camp.

Kate had made sure that her strap-on had a double thruster--one end slipped neatly into her own vagina. She was delighted that she was able to arouse herself as she fucked Elaine. She naughtily reached further down between Elaine's strong legs and pressed her index finger smoothly into Elaine's crinkled anal rosette.

Elaine felt even more excited by Kate's finger penetrating her most private hole. Now she only hoped that her bowels wouldn't betray her. It would be awful if her young boss's finger emerged from Elaine's rectum displaying a smudge of shit.

12