A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep," Eleanor cracked, "but my bottom doesn't feel so wonderful."

"Let me give it some professional attention," Annette replied. She took Eleanor into their bathroom and flipped up her skirt and pulled down Eileen's panties taking care not to disturb her striped bottom. Then she took some solution from her stock of remedies and gently smoothed it onto Eleanor's mottled bottom.

Eleanor noticed that she immediately felt relief on her bottom.

Annette whistled when Eleanor told her what had happened to Janet.

"I've seen people lose control that way," she said, "but not the fig and nettles part. Very exotic. But Rachel and Kate know about all that stuff. It's pretty nasty."

"Janet was so secure although she was crying," Eleanor said. "You could see the shit bulge in her panties. But honey, I was close and believe it or not, her shit doesn't stink."

"I'm tempted to whack you for that," Annette responded with a smile.

Annette had ordered in dinner, which was delightful for Eleanor who didn't want to go anywhere or be seen in public until her bottom was better.

"I did invite Rachel and Kate over tomorrow," Annette advised her. "I hope that doesn't bother you."

"No, I like them a lot, especially Kate, just because I've gotten to know her better," Eleanor answered.

"I know you don't want to," Annette now said, "but I want you to tell them what happened. They need to know that we in Corrections aren't the only ones who do stuff like that."

"That's ok," Eleanor replied. "I'm ok with telling them."

* * * *

Rachel and Kate arrived together for dinner the next night with Annette and Eleanor. The women had now become less tense with one another. Three of them--everyone but Eleanor--was a high-ranking officer in the Corrections Service. Eleanor had been reconciled to socializing with Service people and the three admired her creativity and sense of humor.

Rachel was a red-haired Lieutenant Colonel who headed special investigations and reported directly to Annette, who was a General and Chief of Staff, the highest-ranking uniformed officer in the Service. The svelte, attractive, brunette Kate had taken over Rachel's old job as head of the Disciplinary & Retraining Unit. She was a comer, having attained that post and become a Major in her 20s.

The conversation was spirited as usually the women had many things to talk about. Eleanor would raise subjects that the Service members often avoided. One she enjoyed discussing was the frequency with which Service officers--invariably women--become involved with male inmates.

Rachel had the knowledge of this situation, and she gave a downcast report. These incidents were on the increase. Many offenders were not sexual perverts or dangerous, mentally-afflicted outcasts, she said. A sizable number of them were handsome and well-versed in how to coopt the women who controlled them as correctional officers. (Anyone who called these officers "guards" was obviously an ignorant outsider.)

"We have two good officers -- noncoms -- assigned to manage a celebrated inmate who had committed sex offenses against a slew of women," Kate chimed in. "Do those officers have special qualifications?" Eleanor inquired.

"They had been in trouble themselves," Kate answered. "I had them in retraining, and I decided they could show their stuff by taking on this project. He is now on supervised release with they as the supervisors. It has worked well."

"You need to keep a close eye on that case," Rachel observed. "Those two are attractive and they got into trouble consorting with male inmates themselves."

Kate admired Rachel, whose deputy she had been before succeeding the fiery Rachel as commandant of her unit. She vowed to herself to dig into the supervising skills and actions of the two noncoms, but she did respond to Rachel that only one of them had gotten into trouble that way.

Later that week, she spoke to her deputy, CPT Elaine, about the case as Elaine was the officer directly responsible for keeping track of the two noncoms assigned to the case. Elaine had broken the rules, disappointing Kate, who had retained her for the deputy's post she had occupied based on Elaine's outstanding work as commander of the toughest retraining camp in the Service, Hergolia, located in the middle of nowhere.

Only Kate knew that Elaine had spent at least one night in bed with the two noncoms, SFCs Nicole and Cynthia. Kate decided to question Elaine more thoroughly. She looked at her and asked her if she had confidence in the two supervising William Greyson.

"I do, Kate," she said clearly. "They seem to understand something about what makes these kinds of guys tick. They showed me that it isn't so much a guy thing as the different personalities each sex can demonstrate."

"I'm coming to the view that they got involved intimately with Greyson," Kate suggested. "Tell me if I'm wrong."

"You're not," Elaine said flat out. "I can't deny what I know. It's something of a conundrum, Kate. They have managed to turn Greyson around by providing him with healthy sex. It goes against our rules, yes; is it effective? Yes, too."

"So, what happens now?" Kate asked. "Do we continue to look the other way?"

"I have to recognize that despite the success this approach has produced thus far," Elaine answered, "it has to be stopped and stopped right now."

"You're right," Kate said, "and I wish you had felt free to tell me sooner. But I know that you were drawn into this little den they have there. I'm more concerned now with taking a correct course from here on out. But yes, they can't keep having it off with him."

At Kate's instance, Elaine contacted Nicole and told them she was coming to see them in their room. Nicole asked what was up and Elaine just told her that it was important for them to talk and that she would be there shortly.

Kate and Elaine then went to Nicole's and Cynthia's room. Both had dressed and were in uniform when the door opened, and Nicole looked surprised to see MAJ Kate with CPT Elaine.

They closed the door behind them and said that Nicole and Cynthia should sit. The two noncoms sat on their beds. Elaine and Kate stood and then sat down in the two chairs available.

"We're here to discuss where we go with Greyson," Elaine began. "The Major knows what has been going on. She will speak for herself but has come to two conclusions." She turned to Kate.

"One," Kate said, "nobody is getting disciplined for anything that has happened. Two, it has to stop. Three, we need to determine what happens with him now."

"Do you have any comments or anything to say about it?" she asked, looking at Nicole and Cynthia.

"No," Cynthia answered. "We knew what we did was not according to strict regs, but we also thought this was an unusual situation and we wanted to get good results."

"I don't want this to happen again," Kate said firmly. "I understand what you were trying to accomplish, and in some ways, you were on the right course, but it has to end because it's just too dangerous. It could blow up and all of us would be in deep trouble."

"Is he ready to be given more freedom?" Elaine asked.

Nicole spoke this time and said, "I think he can be allowed more leeway. My idea is to let him meet people, ok, women. Not in bars, that's asking for trouble. I think we can show him that there are ways and places for him to meet women, including through his work. I don't mean he should date women he works with, but he can meet others through them."

"Can he get along without your conjugal visits?" Kate followed up.

"I can't speak for Cyn, but I think he can," Nicole answered. "I suggest we--Cyn and me--have a talk with him and explain that we've gotten him more freedom, but he must stick to the gameplan we give him. This is the best way out."

Kate looked at Elaine and they both nodded their agreement.

"OK," Elaine concluded, "you can call him in and tell him. Let me know what happens." They stood, thanked the two noncoms, and left.

"Wow," said Cynthia. "I wasn't expecting that kind of outcome. I thought we'd be disciplined and possibly thrown out."

"Nah," Nicole told her, "they don't want to stir things up. They just want us to handle this. I'm glad we already got our promotions. Unless things blow up, we're ok on that score."

She telephoned Bill Greyson. When he answered his cell phone, she said it was important for him to come to see them right now. He said he would be there very soon. Nicole left word at the front desk for them to bring him to their room.

Bill soon arrived and was brought to their room. Nicole told him to sit down. She explained that things were going to change.

"We can't get it on with you anymore, Bill," she told him. "Don't ask because we can't say more about it. We're not going to discipline you either. But we are going to end your visits here for supervision. Instead, you'll meet when we notify you with one of us in a regular treatment room. We want you to make your life as normal as quickly as you can. You're exceptionally good at chatting women up. Let the women you know at work and elsewhere introduce you. Don't get it on with anyone at work. We're ok with your going back to her place with a woman or even having her come to yours. Any questions?"

"Can I ask what is going on?" Greyson asked.

"You can, but we can't say more," Nicole responded. "This remains extremely sensitive here. I hope you still appreciate that if this got out, it would be bad for us and for you. You would be back in custody, for a long time. I guess you could turn us in if you have some kind of resentment or grudge against us, but we think we've been pretty damned good to you, so I hope you won't.

"I'll be very direct, Bill, " she went on. "I'm not trying to scare you, but the way this thing would work, you could likely be castrated, chemically or physically. We really don't want that to happen, and I won't even ask you how you feel. We like you even with your record. We like to think we've helped you."

"So, I can live my life now, and report occasionally to you?" he asked.

"Yes, it will probably be once a week and then drop off as we see you're ok," Nicole said. "Don't hide anything from us. As I said, we like you. We want this to work. And we don't want bad things to happen to you, or to us. It's different from what might happen to you, but we still may get the kind of caning I gave you. It isn't pretty, as I'm sure you recall."

"Wow," Greyson said. "I can live with what you're laying out for me. I promise that I will not screw up, really.

"That's all we can ask you, Bill," Nicole said. "But it's a big deal and I just hope you mean what you said. We're trusting you."

12