A Short Story - Margot

Story Info
A young woman takes a ladies attention at the station.
750 words
4.7k
1
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
485 Followers

Standing on the platform of the train station Margot is dreaming whilst she waits for her delayed train. She's relieved that the train will be quiet at this time of night as most people will be getting off here. It's Friday, she's finished work and is trying to stay warm in the fuchsia pink coat that's done up tightly against her aging figure. Her grey hair held behind her ears, she tucks her chin and mouth into her scarf feeling the warmth of her breath, the cold breeze makes her shiver as it blows about her face, she shuffles her feet as she tries to ignore the aches and pains from her heels.

The week's not been easy, and feeling stressed, the end of week bottle of red will be a welcome relief to help her forget her torments when she gets home. Since her divorce, she feels sad that she'll be drinking and eating on her own tonight.

The breeze suddenly picks up to a stronger wind, and she steps back as a train enters the platform. A recorded announcement lists the stations the train will be stopping at on its onward journey and the clatter of the tracks breaks her day dreaming and she rouses as she realises she's staring at those disembarking. A crowd of people spill from the train bumping her gently as they bustle along the platform to the exits.

Realising her focus has been taken by a young lady who is stood a couple of feet away, Margot hadn't noticed her walk along the platform, nor had she seen her get off of the train, but she was surprised by the young woman's attire. Margot is sure that she would be too cold. The tall natural blonde girl was obviously dressed for a night out, in a revealing white top, and a tight blue mini skirt that showed off her tanned shapely legs. Her height accentuated by the strappy heels tied in a big bow above her ankles. The girl stands as she studies the phone in her hand.

Bored, Margot watches her with a keen interest formulating a story of how the girls evening would work out. She quickly decides that she's not seeing her boyfriend but a group of friends, old school friends. They'd have drinks, cocktails possibly pina coladas, then something to eat, then dancing drinking vodka and cokes.

The girl catches Margot looking at her as she suddenly looks up. Margot watches her in the corner of her eye and pretends to look at the details of the next train on the digital board on the platform. Margot's senses are heightened by the smell of perfume that's carried on the breeze. Its bitter and strong, not one she'd associate with this girl, but there is no-one else on the platform.

Margot studies the bows on the girls ankles before looking at her feet, her toes have fresh French tips, her ankle is flat and straight, the curve of her calf is defined, the bronze tan looks even and well applied if its fake. She finds the back of the girls knee sexy, and her upper leg muscle tenses every so often, tight thighs shape elegantly behind the skirt. The girls bottom is splendidly rounded and Margot makes the assumption that there is either a string under the fabric or nothing at all. The tightness of the skirt gives no hint of any panties.

Finally, the train arrives. Margot steps to where she knows the doors will open and stands to the side to the let the passengers off. Margot turns her head looking for the girl and disappointment washes over her as she can't see her and soon boards picking an empty section of seats.

"Do you mind?" The girl sits asks sitting opposite her. "I'm sure you won't you've been watching me for the last five minutes and forty five seconds." She laughs.

Margot smiles, "Out with friends?"

"No, I've been stood up. The bitch, I knew it, I had my doubts."

The girl smiles at Margot, her white teeth straight and illuminating. Her cheeks rounded by her broad grin. Margot feels herself staring again. The girl plays with the hair that hangs over her shoulder running her fingers through it. The perfume she smells is the girls, its definitely masculine too. Margot feels herself arouse, as the girl sits back and returns her gaze, her eyes twinkle.

"Back to mine? I've got wine if..."

The girl laughs, "Yes."

Yesok1
Yesok1
485 Followers
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterabout 1 year ago

What a great little story!! I loved it leaving the readers mind open to what’s next. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Yesok1Yesok1about 1 year agoAuthor

Hi 2xsafreak,

Yeah, having the time to write is hard, though I can bang a short story out in 30 minutes, sitting on the tube, or whilst I sit having dinner on my own. There are a couple more stories coming, but they are shorts to.

Thanks

Jx

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

awww i saw your comment, Im sad you no longer have the passion to write, but I get it. Relationships take priority. Maybe one day you will have it in you to write a longer story. Still going to follow you even if it is years before the passion returns.

Yesok1Yesok1about 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Maonaigh,

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not intending to expand upon my characters or these short stories. I have stopped writing longer stories as I no longer have time, nor the passion to do so.

Jess x

MaonaighMaonaighabout 1 year ago

This brief encounter certainly shows promise and is just begging to be expanded into a proper story. Based on what you've written so far, I think you show promise so why not give it a go.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Catch and Release Ch. 01 Sisters on a cruise meet a woman who will change their lives.in Lesbian Sex
Friends with Benefits Amanda has some fun with a girl in a bathroom stall.in Lesbian Sex
One Step at a Time Pt. 01 A bi-curiosity woman explores with her new friend.in Lesbian Sex
Emma's Awakening Pt. 01 - Discovery Emma finally breaks out of her shell.in Lesbian Sex
Misty and Cheryl Pt. 01 Mistress and Charlotte do their part for science.in Anal
More Stories