All Comments on 'A Very Special Boy Ch. 03'

by AndyPuppyDog

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Bad_Karma91Bad_Karma91over 1 year ago

I hope you make it so the step mom can save him from this.

Lily PegLily Pegover 1 year ago

I like the story continuing the transformation journey and how it's developing. Nick is becoming the girl he always wanted to be and getting real careful help support from the women around him. Well structured and detailed. Well done!

bat_08bat_08over 1 year ago

please please please ... more chapters!! Well done! Love this story.

AndyPuppyDogAndyPuppyDogover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the encouragement, more is coming soon and would appreciate any feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is not a single chance in hell a step mom wouldn't go straight to her son and confront him, even just to support him, about his "girlfriend's" comments. Man, this bitch is a psycho. Unfortunately, this story is going the way of many, where the antagonist is never challenged. She just goes on changing him until the story runs out of steam and ends. This would have been a perfect time for the step mom to realize something' is up and get rid of the girlfriend. Then as he goes back to normal, she realizes he was more fun like he was and takes over. It doesn't have to be that scenario in particular, but it offers different possible arcs for the story. This guy would have long since figured something was up by now.

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN1170810 months ago

It was truly great, up until the point when Ella showed her hand and turned out to be an abuser and only really using him in the end, auction him off? Really? Such a pitty. I was afraid of it turning this direction tbh, but held out hope.

This chapter in particular gets a 1/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyPuppyDog@AndyPuppyDog
I'm just a stray dog looking for a home. I'm a really big fan of the authors on this site. The imagination and sexy scenarios can be very inspiring.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES