A Very Special Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This made a certain amount of sense to Nick, those guys were definitely turned on by him, they wanted him, they approved of him and he liked it. Ella continued speaking.

"Gay and straight don't really mean anything, sexuality is a spectrum. We like people on an individual basis and it's okay to like just one or two guys out of about 4 billion? Thats crazy, that's like saying if you're straight then you have to be attracted to every single woman in the world and it just doesn't work like that."

Nick couldn't argue with her logic, not with his weakened, sex addled, hormone dosed, subliminally programmed mind.

"I have to admit when I saw you kiss him it really turned me on, you even made him feel you up. I want to see you do it again." said Ella biting his ear.

Nick was conflicted about ever doing it again, yeah it kinda felt good at the time, to be wanted by a big, strong man like that but he didn't like men, he didn't want to like men. Then he had a thought, if Ella made him kiss another guy, maybe even more, then it wouldn't be his fault. She'd be making him do it, it wouldn't be his choice, he would be doing it for her so he didn't need to blame himself.

"Go get my cock you little slut, you've got me going now and I'm gonna fuck you silly." she ordered.

Nick did as he was told, he might not be attracted to men but he was really starting to love cock. Ella stood before him with her hands on her hips.

"Put it on me like a good bitch." she issued another order.

Again Nick did as he was told, fastening it around Ella's waist.

"Good slut, now put that eager mouth of yours to work. Suck my cock." Ella commanded.

Nick wasn't used to her being quite so pushy but he kinda liked it, his cock strained against his cage. He did as he was told, he took the head into his mouth and bobbed up and down, leaving visible lipstick marks on the fake cock. His mind wandered to the man, Jay, from earlier. How he was handsome, how he had kissed him, how he had felt his cock. Mmmm cock. He wondered what Jay's cock would taste like, the strap-on was nice but it didn't really have a flavour to it, he wanted to have the meaty flavour of cock in his mouth.

"Come on bitch, suck it like you want it." she said thrusting her hips forward. Nick was slobbering all over the dildo with a stream of drool spilling from his mouth.

"Yeah that's right you little slut, take that fuckin' cock." she grunted in Nick's face. This video was going to sell like hot cakes.

Dava was looking in through the half open door, she could see Nick on his knees, tears mixed with mascara running down his face as he gobbled Ella's strap-on like an animal. Fuck this was so hot, Dava watched intently as he did a commendable job keeping up pace with Ella's brutal assault. As she did her hand moved towards her pussy with her other massaging her breasts. She stood with her mouth open furiously rubbing her pussy, this was so wrong but she couldn't stop herself. Why couldn't she stop thinking about Nikki? Just as Ella had managed to fit almost the full dildo down his throat Dava orgasmed, letting out an audible moan. Nick didn't seem to hear anything, too preoccupied with the task at hand (or mouth really) but Ella heard. Her head turned to see Dava in the door way with a hand on her crotch, she didn't say a word, she just smiled and blew a kiss and continued to fuck Nick's face. Dava felt her heart sink, Ella had seen her shameful act and could tell Nick, why did she blow a kiss? Would she keep her secret? Dava kept eye contact with Ella for what seemed like hours, she was still so turned on, her hand once again started rubbing herself. Wishing she was the one face fucking her Step-Son.

"Okay I think you've slicked it up good enough, does my little slut want to get fucked? Want that cock in your ass?" Ella barked.

"Yes." Nick panted.

"I can't hear you, come on slut, louder! What do you want?" demanded Ella so Dava could hear.

"I want you to fuck my ass Ella, please, I need it, I need to cum!" he shouted back.

Oh god this was so hot, Dava was actually going to see her Step-Son, no Daughter, get fucked like a slut. Ella faced Nick away from the door so he wouldn't see Dava but she had a good view of what was about to happen to him.

"Alright bitch, since you asked so nicely, I'll give you what you want." said Ella easing the tip of the dildo out of Nick's mouth, a thick stream of saliva connecting him to it. Ella got him on to the bed and made him face away from the door Dava was peaking through. He was on all fours and Dava could see everything.

"Come on Ella just fuck her already." thought Dava.

He gasped as it went in, shutting his eyes and gritting his teeth. No poppers or lube this time. Ella worked it in and out going deeper and deeper as he warmed up to it.

"That's right slut, take Mommy's cock." said Ella quickly picking up pace.

"You like it when Mommy fucks you with her cock?"

"Yes Mommy!" Nick was moaning loudly in a mixture of pleasure and pain, much to Dava's enjoyment.

He really knew how to take a cock. Now that he was taking the length of it Ella started to thrust harder, she had already fucked her way to an orgasm and was nearing her next. As she slammed into Nick she felt the fire in her pussy builing to an explosive orgasm while he spasmed and twiched on the end of her cock. Ella collapsed onto Nick's back exhausted with the dildo still in his ass, she was stroking his sides, kissing his neck and saying things like-

"Thank you babe, that was so good."

"That was the best fuck I've had in so long."

"You did so well baby, I was a little rough but you handled it beautifully."

"You make me so happy."

"You're my good girl."

"I'm going to look after you, you don't need to worry about a thing."

"You were so sexy taking that cock."

"I love being your Mommy."

She eventually pulled out of him and lay him into a spoon position, continuing to stroke his hair and whisper sweet affirmations in his ear. Nick didn't have the strength to respond but he could have lay here being held by her forever. Nick drifted off to sleep being cradled by Ella, who had put his earbuds in for the nights hypno session. When she was sure he was asleep Ella went to Dava's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Dava said nervously through the door. "Oh Ella, about earlier, I don't know what came over me, I just-"

Ella cut her off.

"Look you don't have to explain, Nikki is a completely different person now. I'm sure it can be confusing for you too. I don't blame you for being attracted to her, it's not like you're related by blood." Ella assured her.

"I know but still, it's wrong." Dava protested.

"What's so wrong about it? You obviously love each other, you wouldn't hurt her and I think she wants to be closer with you." argued Ella. "She was screaming Mommy after all."

"It's all so crazy, it started when I saw that video you showed me. When I saw her wearing my panties and dressing up I got curious but when I saw you fucking her something changed in me. It scared me." said Dava slowly.

"I wont tell her. Your secret is safe with me." Ella gave Dava a light kiss on the lips before turning to leave. "Sleep tight." she said blowing Dava a kiss and leaving.

Dava's mind was racing, how could she let herself be caught like that? Would Ella tell Nikki? What would Nikki think if she did? Would she be disgusted? Or maybe a part of her would understand? That thought stuck in her head, her hand glided down to her soaking pussy, rubbing over it's glistening surface thinking about dressing Nikki up and making her eat her pussy. She came wishing she was rubbing her juices all over Nikki's face. She climaxed several times before falling into a deep sleep.

Nick was woken the next morning by Ella kissing him all over

his shoulders, neck and cheek while whispering things in his ear.

"Wake up my little sex kitten, Mommy want's to play with you. Do you want Mommy to play with you? Do you want Mommy to fill up your slutty ass? Do you want to be used like a sex toy for Mommy's pleasure?" she said grinding into his ass.

Nick was barely awake but the feelings of arousal were already taking over.

"Yes Mommy, please use me." he said still groggy.

"Mommy want's to play a special game today, Mommy want's to tie you up then play with my doll while she can't move." Ella said playing with Nikki's nipple, sending wave after wave of pleasure running through her body. "Does that sound like fun slut?"

"Yes Mommy, please play with me, do whatever you want to me." said Nikki desperately, the idea of being tied up and helpless.

"Good girl, I have some really nice toy's here for you my pet." Ella went into the bag she had left with the cuffs and bondage gear. She took out a black leather collar with the word "SLUT" in metal letters on the front.

"Mommy has been waiting to see you in this, do you like it?" Ella asked wrapping it around Nikki's neck.

"I don't know if I'm a slut Mommy." said Nikki admiring the design.

"Something to aspire to." giggled Ella.

Next Ella attached the matching leather ankle and wrist cuffs using them to bind Nikki in a bent over position with her wrists cuffed to her ankles. His head was down with his ass in the air.

"Just how a slut like you should present yourself, isn't Mommy right?" Ella coaxed.

"Yes Mommy, I'm your slut, play with me like a toy." Nick was getting so worked up by this point all he could think about getting his ass stimulated.

Next Ella pulled out a gag and blindfold.

"This is so you have something to bite and suck on as I take your ass." she said fastening the gag in place.

"And this is so you can focus on all that pleasure going into you." she said as the world went dark for Nick.

"Lastly, you're going to listen to your earbuds to really take you into the zone. That slut zone you love so much." Ella put the buds in Nick's ears and started playing the hypnotic music. Before long Nick was lost in his own world, Ella lay her strap-on on top of the bed next to Nick and removed his butt plug and chastity device. She snuck out of the room for a minute, crept down the hall and into Dava's room without knocking.

"Ella what's going on?" asked Dava in surprise.

"I have a present for you down the hall." Ella grinned.

"A present? What are you talking about?" quizzed Dava.

"Look I'm going for a bath, I'll be about an hour. There's a present for you down the hall to use or not use however you see fit." With a wink Ella left the room.

A present? She might as well go see what Ella was talking about. She walked down the hall seeing Nick's door open, it must be in here. She peeked her head in the door and was shocked by what she saw. Nick was bent over with his ass in the air, he was bound and gagged with a blindfold and what looked like earplugs.

This must be what Ella was talking about, what was she thinking? Then Dava noticed it, the 9" strap-on lying on the bed. She knew what it was for. Could she really do this? She took in the sight of his body, his cute little dick dangling between his legs and his juicy ass looking so inviting. Maybe Dava could just have a little feel of his bum? Who would that hurt? She moved over to his behind, biting her lip, unsure of whether to do it or not when she heard Nikki try to speak.

"Pweesh ommy ay tiff me." Nick could barely speak through his gag but he was getting desperate.

Hearing the slutty sounds coming from the bound bitch Dava acted without thinking. She gave Nikki's ass a hard spank and heard him cry through his gag. God that was sexy. She did it again, and again, and again. After a few spanks on each cheek Dava began rubbing them softly, they felt so good, so warm, so soft. Dava couldn't help herself, she started to kiss and lick Nikki's ass much to his delight. Dava then grabbed Nikki's cocklette and began rubbing it between her thumb and two fingers. More muffled moans escaped Nikki's gag as he was lost in the pleasure he was experiencing at the hands (and mouth) of his Step-Mom.

Dava found herself getting wetter and more desperate to fuck his ass. She hurriedly pulled the strap-on up her legs and fastened it securely in place. There was a small bottle of lube next to the dildo that she used to wet the dildo then with two fingers began to lube up Nick's ass. Nick kept moaning in anticipation, moving his hips back onto the fingers. When she was satisfied she pressed the cock head into the opening of Nick's hole causing the slut to moan louder. Hearing the grunts and letting them turn her on, Dava started to speed up her rhythm, fucking Nikki's peachy ass.

Ella snuk into Dava's room and looked under her bed. Yep it was still there. A little black rectangular box positioned directly under the headboard, set on a timer to start playing hypnosis files as Dava entered her R.E.M. cycle of sleep. She was being programmed to want to dominate Nikki. To want to use and fuck her. She was also to obey Ella, Ella was Dava's clear superior. She knew what she was doing with Nikki and Dava would help anytime she could.

She could control all the messages and hypnosis files from her phone or computer but she still had to change the batteries. When the job was done she went to the bath she had run.

Soaking in the tub Ella watched the stream from Nikki's webcam on her phone, enjoying the show while fingering her over-excited pussy. The comment's section was blowing up, people were reacting well to the new girl and really liked the bondage element. She brought herself to an explosive orgasm watching the scene she had set up.

Dava was finished fucking Nikki, who had been violently convulsing due to powerful orgasms wracking his body and screaming through his gag. Dava had already orgasmed while fucking Nikki but she was feeling confident and wanted to get the most out of this opportunity as she could. She took off the strap-on and positioned herself in front of Nick's mouth. She stroked his cheek a few times as if to say good job and removed the gag but put a finger to his lips to signal there was still no talking. Moving herself closer, Nick could smell the sex radiating from the damp pussy in front of him and knew what he had to do. He stuck out his tongue and began to lick up and down her slit with a renewed hunger. Dava grabbed the hair on the back of his head and began to grind her pussy into his face. Dava was surprised at how good he was at it as she bucked her hips but he kept a firm seal around her pussy with his lips. She built herself up to an epic orgasm, coating Nikki's face and mouth in her pussy juices. Dava had loved every second of the time spent with this sex doll but when she heard Ella coming out of the bathroom she quickly gave Nikki a deep kiss with her tongue going down his throat before putting the ball gag back into his mouth. She gave Nikki's ass one last spank and left the room, passing Ella on the way.

"I can't believe I just did that, it felt so amazing." Dava said in a hushed tone moving by.

"Glad you had fun, you owe me one." Ella said with a mischievous smile.

She went into Nick's room and left him tied up while she got dried and ready. When she was dressed she used her phone to check Nikki's website and see who won the auction. The highest bidder was a 35 year old man called Greg who lived about an hours drive away. Ella notified the winner and gave contact details so she could arrange to give him his prize. When she was done she began to untie Nick.

"Was that as good for you as it was for me?" asked Ella taking off the blindfold.

"Mmm yeah Mommy, playing with you is so much fun." Nikki said smiling contently. "I wish we could stay like this all day."

She kissed him deeply, tasting Dava's cum on his tongue as hers danced in his mouth.

"Maybe one day all you'll have to do is look pretty and fuck non-stop."

"What a life that would be." said Nick still in a daze.

12