A Very Srange Pair for the Night

Story Info
Gay girl about to marry has sex with gay man.
2.2k words
4.2
5.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That really is an interesting suggestion. Why now Gemma?"

"I am due to marry Alice in six months time. I have never been with a man and I would like to experience it once. Somehow doing it before we marry seems a little less uncomfortable."

"But why with a gay man, why not with a straight guy?"

"We have been best friends for years now. We know each other and if we are uncomfortable at any stage we are likely to understand much easier."

"Well if I was not gay you would have been top of my list. I feel a bit the same. I have never done anything significant sexually with a girl. I am not sure what to do but I am sure we can work it out."

"Can we kind of have a date? Go to a nice hotel have a meal and have a room for the night."

Everything was set up for the following week. It was a slightly nervous Geoffrey who showed Gemma to the table. The meal was good but they were more uncomfortable with each other than they could remember. This was probably because they did not mention each other's partners or what they had planned for later. They were both happy when they finished the meal and retreated to the room.

"How do we do the undressing? Do we undress each other or do we undress ourselves?"

"Let's take turns at taking a garment off each other. I'll start by taking your jacket off."

Things went easily until Gemma was down to her bra and panties and Geoffrey to his underpants. It was Geoffrey's turn to take a garment off Gemma. They looked at each other and realized this was the difficult moment. He looked deep into her eyes and saw concern. She looked back at him and saw fear.

She reached behind her and undid the strap of her bra. She then offered the loosened straps on each side to him. He pulled them forward and up thereby freeing her small firm breasts. Her eyes glazed over as she felt the cups of the bra rub on her nipples as they were pulled up.

"I didn't realize that showing you my boobs would be so sexy. My nipples have really risen to the occasion. My boobs are so small I do hope you like them."

"They are beautiful. Can I touch them they look good enough to eat, or at least have a little nibble on?"

"Let's finish undressing first then we can both have new toys to play with at the same time? Looks like my nipples are not the only things rising to the occasion. Can I take you pants off and see a penis in the flesh for the first time?"

"I was really afraid that my prick would not get hard at all. For some reason it is important to me that you see it in it's full glory."

Gemma took two attempts to pull the front of his pants away from his prick before being able to lower them to his feet. Even then the prick caught on the waistband and slapped against his stomach as it was released.

"Oh I am sorry. It is lovely. I have seen penis's in magazines but is yours big compared to others? Can I hold it and maybe just stroke it lightly. It is really strange that it is silky soft yet as hard as rock."

"Always a matter of concern to men is the size of their prick. In my experience, and I have seen a few, it is fairly average. Quite long, but a little small in girth. I would have been most upset if you had not wanted to touch it. That very light touch is lovely but don't be afraid it won't break. Experiment as much as you like. Let's get your knickers off and then we can lay down and relax."

He looked into her eyes as he slipped her panties down her legs. She was gently holding his prick as, still looking into her eyes; he slid his hand down from her stomach. His fingers past her clit and found her wet pussy.

"I knew I was excited but I had not realized I was wet. I hope you are not uncomfortable with me being wet. I can smell my excitement from here. I could imagine that might not be very appealing?"

Gemma's concern was quickly dispelled when Geoffrey ran his fingers the length of her pussy and then brought them up to his mouth.

"It's wonderful. You taste and smell amazing. Can we just lay down and enjoy each others bodies for a while?"

They lay on their backs close to each other, turned enough to watch the other. Geoffrey was keen to see if he could find her clitoris. He had read everything he could about the female sex organs. The g spot would have to wait for later. Gemma wasn't sure whether to grip round his penis or feather it and his balls with her fingers. Both actions got a very positive reaction as he was groaning quietly.

"I am not sure I can find your clitoris. What you are doing is lovely. I also have a very sensitive bottom, but I suppose that just plays into all the expectations of gay men."

"Us girls are not unfamiliar with the anus. Mine is easily as sensitive as my pussy. You won't find my clit down there, it is right at the top of my pussy. There can you feel it now?"

"Oh yes it is like a hard nipple. It may be the only time I get to play with one but please tell me what is nice. If I hold it between my finger and thumb like this and roll it does it feel nice?"

"No it's not nice, it is fantastic. You haven't been talking to Alice behind my back have you? Treat it as a little penis and I am sure I will be one very happy lesbian. What would you feel about doing a 69? I could be on top and that would let me play with your peni... your prick and your bottom at the same time."

"Sounds great to me. I am sure I will not be as good as your other lovers at oral sex, but I will love trying."

"Relax, we are both in unknown territory but let's just enjoy. I can't wait to put your prick in my mouth and see what it feels like. Maybe I can achieve some beginners luck and you will have a good time. I am surprised at how much I am looking forward to you putting your lovely prick inside me."

It was a surprisingly relax couple who take up the agreed positions. The strong aroma of her pussy and anus particularly aroused Geoffrey at close quarters. His nose was against her bottom but he really concentrated on her pussy and clit. Gemma used her left hand to play with his bottom but used her right hand and mouth to try and stimulate his prick. She licked the length and closed her mouth around the shaft and head.

"The head of your prick is like velvet. I just love playing with it in my mouth. Is it nice when I roll my tongue around just below the head? It feels like it should."

"It feels so good you will make me cum very soon if you carry on. I think it is you that has been taking coaching from someone? If so introduce me to them as they know what they are talking about."

"Some porn can be educational and maybe some things are just intuitive. If I ever need someone to warm me up for a session with Alice I will give you a call. Now I want you to treat my pussy to a treat. Physically I am no virgin but I am sure a penis is quite different to dildoes and vibrators."

"I thought it was a myth that gay girls used dildoes and vibrators."

"It's a myth that we use them all the time but they are a nice option occasionally. Alice rations how often she lets me use one. What position do you think will suit us? I know I am really wet and aroused but I am still nervous that you might hurt me."

"If it hurts at any time just let me know and we will change or stop. Why don't you go on top and then you can control the penetration and I can enjoy seeing you. It's lovely; it feels like we are both virgins. Are you sure you want to go on?"

"You wouldn't believe how ready. Get on your back, I'm ready to take a ride."

Geoffrey did as instructed. He need not have worried about maintaining his erection. It was nearly vertical as she straddled his hips and shuffled up until the head of his prick was pressing against her pussy.

"This must be the most stupid question ever asked at this stage, but do I try and push it in in one go?"

"You are right it is the most stupid question. Just take it as slowly or quickly as you feel comfortable. For me a teasingly shallow and slow approach would be lovely."

Geoffrey, in an almost romantic way, reached out and took hold of both of her hands interlocking his fingers gently with hers. She made eye contact with him as she lowered herself slowly onto him. They let out a sigh at almost the same time as she pushed down the third time. This seemed to set a trend as they synchronized their breathing until she was sitting firmly on his hips, his prick deep inside her and his balls pushing against her bottom.

"That is really nice. Can I just sit here for a minute or two and fully appreciate the feeling? When you want to just fuck me gently, but stay deep in me. I don't want to give up the filled up feeling."

Neither of them rushed. There was a feeling of a peaceful calmness.

"I didn't know it could be like this with a man. You are such a good friend. I thought this could just be interesting sex, but it is so much better than that."

"Gemma we are making love and it is wonderful. You feel so warm, wet and welcoming unlike anything I have ever experienced. Can I play with you nipples again, they look so hard they look like raspberries."

"That would be nice. What would be even better would be to use one hand on my nipples and one on my clit. I think you will find it is much bigger and more erect than it was earlier. Oh shit, that is soooo lovely. Don't you dare stop."

With that she took over the pace and depth of the fucking. He realized who was in charge but was delighted to have been given instructions, or was it orders. Her clit was indeed, large and erect as he caressed it gently with his fingertips. He was much firmer with her nipple, taking it firmly and rolling it between finger and thumb.

He prayed that this could last forever. The feeling of warmth and moisture enveloping his prick was heavenly. She was not holding back now and he had to hold tight to ensure he worked her clit and nipple. He need not have worried as she was going to cum even if the world stopped spinning.

She yelled at him to fuck her senseless and don't stop. He was delighted to oblige as he was losing his control. He was still squirting his last after she collapsed forward onto his chest.

"That happened somewhere deep inside me, like no other I have experienced. Thank you so much, I will never forget being fucked by you."

"Gemma that was so special. I do have a request though. Can I go down on you and clean you up, it was so nice earlier?"

He did not wait for an answer. He flipped her onto her back and lay between her legs. He homed in on her now huge clit and licking, nibbling and sucking it as if it was a small prick. She had never received better oral and almost reluctantly admitted it to herself. It took about five minutes before she exploded on his mouth and tongue. He had to hold her down to keep the contact with her clit. This orgasm was more like those she was used to, but it shook her as the strong waves swept through her time after time.

"That's unbelievable, another first this evening. I have never had two orgasms back to back. This evening has taught me one thing. No other man is ever going to fuck me"

"Oh I'm sorry I thought you enjoyed this evening. Did I do it all wrong? I have loved being with you and the sex was better than I could have ever imagined. It will not turn me straight but I will cherish the memory for ever."

"That is kind of what I was saying. It was so good I know it could never be half as good with any other man. Not only that, but you have made me think how I could introduce some new ideas when I am next with Alice."

Within ten minutes they were both fast asleep, cuddled happily in each other's arms.