A Very Very Late Fantasy

Story Info
A Letter Reminiscing on What Might Have Been.
1.4k words
4.63
883
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Billspen
Billspen
119 Followers

Dear Maribeth,

Sometimes I think back to 1965 to our all too brief romance. I often reminisce about the times we were together in my apartment on Maplewood Avenue. I remember your soft lips and musky breath as we kissed and explored each other's mouths with our tongues. I was in heaven.

Soon, you adopted the habit of disappearing into my bathroom where you took off your bra though you always kept on your blouse. It was your way of telling me that it was okay to slip my hands beneath and caress your oh-so-soft breasts and engorged nipples.

I remember your moans of pleasure as I played with your body and our kisses became more demanding. Alas, this was as far as it went. I knew you were concerned that our passion might pass the point of no return and you were deathly afraid of an unwanted pregnancy, so I never pushed you further, but what would have happened if I had?

This is my fantasy...

We're lying in my bed and my hands have been busy under your loose blouse. I have not yet really seen you naked, but I have explored and it seems that my efforts have been warmly received. Our kisses are wet and hot and my desire is becoming uncontrollable. My cock has firmed and I've had to adjust it twice as the erection was becoming uncomfortable. Were you aware of that?

You're wearing capri pants and I feel the urge to explore you further. My fingers drop and free the single button at the waist and pull down the zipper. I thought you might stop me, but your kisses become even more demanding and I take that as your permission to continue.

When I open the fly, your white panties are revealed, but I won't notice that until later since our kisses are where I'm fully engaged, but my hand slides along the top of your panties and slips beneath. I'm aware of how soft your skin feels and I take a moment to just let the joy of that sink in, but soon I desire more. Another inch and I feel the beginning of your pubic hair with my little finger and I know that I'm at the gates of your pussy. I can feel the heat and I smell the first aroma of your own arousal. What happens next will forever affect our relationship. Will you allow me to continue or tell me that I've gone as far as you will permit?

Actually, I really can't go much further. With your pants still on your hips, your legs are restricted from opening any further and while my fingers might be able to push a little further down to your mound, access to the full treasure between your legs is impossible. It was at this point that you did something that I hadn't anticipated. Breaking our kiss, you smiled and said, "I have to pee," and you got up and headed to the bathroom. A minute later you returned, but without pants or panties.

You stood in front of me, naked from the waist down and just let me gaze at your exposed pussy. Even though we'd turned off most of the lights, I could see your nakedness clearly. You had trimmed your dark brown pubic hair and I could see the notch of your labia just peeking out from between your legs and when you crawled back onto the bed, I could see the gap of nothingness that hid your most female flesh.

You snuggled next to me again and said, "Just your hands, okay?" I immediately understood that, like me, you wanted more, but intercourse was going to be a bridge too far. I nodded my agreement and dropped my hand to your now naked hip and caressed the curve of you while our kisses picked up where we'd left off.

Soon however, I became impatient to explore uncharted territory, so I cupped your pussy mound with my hand and felt one of my fingers slip between the lips of your labia. I felt you jerk at my touch and your hand covered mine and pressed me harder against you.

As much as I was enjoying lying next to you, it wasn't the best position to take advantage of your nakedness, so I sat up and pulled you with me so that you were sitting on just your right hip. When you raised your left leg it opened you and my hand easily slipped into the open gap between your legs.

My God, how wet you were! My fingers were immediately covered with your 'girl juice' and I had to taste and smell your essence. I thrust my fingers into my mouth and noted the musky sweetness. It must have been an aphrodisiac because my cock swelled to the point that I had to unzip my own fly to allow enough room. You watched me with what appeared to be curiosity, and I felt compelled to tell you "How fucking wonderful you tasted." You moaned a brief acknowledgment and sighed when my fingers returned to your pussy.

You spread your legs wider to allow me free access to your cunt and I ran my fingers back and forth along your slit and noted that each time they rubbed across the apex of your opening you mewed and your hips jerked. Our tongues resumed their dance in our mouths and I was immensely enjoying fingering you. Each stroke dipped a little bit deeper into your soaking labia and I could sense the opening of your vagina and the hard nub of your clit.

I was still somewhat of a neophyte when it came to my understanding of female anatomy, but I knew that the center of your pleasure was your clit. After a few more rubs, I became aware that yours was quite prominent and easy to find. Since you were pushing back against my finger every time it made contact with that little nub, I concentrated my attention on that area, but I also wanted to feel the satisfaction of penetrating you.

I found that I could continue flicking your clit with my thumb and push my index finger into the wet opening of your vagina. I could feel the hard ridge of your sphincter and felt it clamp down on my finger as I pushed further. About this time, you stopped kissing me and leaned back against the headboard, and moaned out your arousal. As I continued to finger you, you began to gasp in short staccato breaths that grew closer and closer together as you rushed to your orgasm.

When it hit you, your head snapped back and I could see your eyes clenched shut and your face grimminced with the powerful sensations that raced through your body. Lower, your hands pushed my fingers away and closed over your pussy as if to protect it and I was filled with both satisfaction and amazement as I watched my very first female orgasm. Your legs clenched and kicked as if you didn't know what to do with them and I could see your skin ripple as they spasmed uncontrollably.

Your body collapsed against mine and I just took you into my arms and laid your head on my shoulder. You were still breathing in short gasps and trying to regain control when I started kissing your forehead, your eyes, your cheeks, and finally your lips. At that point, you opened your eyes and looked up into mine. I saw you take a deep breath and stammer out something completely unintelligible. I smiled and that caused you to laugh. When you tried again, it was better. "My God," you said, "I've never felt anything like that. I've diddled myself but never came like that. How did you know?"

I just shrugged my shoulders and honestly answered, "I don't know, I just did whatever seemed to be giving you pleasure." You looked into my eyes for a long time without saying anything and I watched as your breathing returned to normal. You snuggled closer and seemed to become aware of my condition. Since my fly was open, my erection had bulged and filled the open gap and you stared at it curiously.

"I don't know what to do," you finally said, looking back up to me. I leaned forward and kissed you gently and said, "You don't have to do anything now, I'm reserving that for another fantasy for another time."

You just looked at me with a knowing smile. "I love your fantasies, do you think you'll ever run out of them?"

I thought about your question for a moment and smiled back at you, "Not in this lifetime babe, not in this lifetime."

Billspen
Billspen
119 Followers