A Very, Very Low Bar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoying the show?" asked Mia. I turned back to her, letting Tilly's skirt go, and replied by putting my mouth back where it belonged and between her legs. "Fuck!" Mia whined, grabbing my head and holding me there, refusing to let me do anything other than drill her clit with my tongue. It must have taken no more than a few seconds for her to climax again -- Mia stood there, head thrown back, breathing heavily and fingers stroking my hair.

"You sound so good when you cum," I heard Tilly mumble between pleasant little squeaks.

"Thanks," said Jamie.

"Not you."

"Oh."

Slowly, I got to my feet, my lips and chin wet with my manager's sweetness, and kissed her again. Hungrily, she returned it, as I felt her hands almost desperately grabbing at my dress. I let her pull it up to my hips, feeling a little shy at the exposure but not enough to tell her to stop, before Mia turned me to face the counter. Hobbling, given her jeans and panties were still around her knees, she moved to stand behind me and, with two hands, pushed me by my shoulders to bend over them. Gladly, just as I heard Jamie loudly climax and Tilly with him, I obeyed.

"Mia," I heard Jamie mumble, "has anyone told you how nice your ass is?"

"Once or twice," Mia muttered, taking off her glasses and dropping them on the counter, as I felt her warm fingers slip beneath the netting of my tights and peel them down my ass and to my ankles. I wiggled my butt at her as she did. "Nothing but a little tease, aren't you?"

"Perhaps," I replied -- her response was to smack my ass and I squealed so loudly they must have heard me on the other side of Telford. Watching over my shoulder, I saw Tilly slowly climb off Jamie's lap, leaving his flaccid cock all alone in a way that reminded me of a worm coming up for air (do you want me to be honest or not?). Stumbling a little, she came over, bent down to meet my face, and at once put her lips to mine. She was eager and insistent with her tongue and I happily replied as Mia, now on her knees, slipped her fingers up the leg-holes of my underwear (nothing special -- just plain white briefs with a little lace on the waistband) and pulled them down to my knees.

"Fuck..." Mia mumbled. "You're so hot." With Tilly keeping me as busy as she was, I couldn't reply -- just murmur in approval at the feeling of Mia's hands on my bared bottom and then almost scream in delight as I felt her spread it before her slick tongue toyed with my pussy. I pressed myself against her, Mia's hands on my ass as she ate me, while Tilly explored my mouth and pulled at my hair. It didn't take long to cum, a second orgasm following on a few seconds later, and I had to pull away from Tilly's mouth so I could whine desperately against the wood of the counter. Tilly's nails trailed my bare thigh, which erupted in goosebumps, as Mia just kept hungrily eating me. I looked back at Jamie -- he had got himself decent and, now, was sat scrolling through his phone. I felt a little insulted that he wasn't enjoying the show -- but, nonetheless, proud of myself for taking all this in my stride. It wasn't my first time being fucked in a break room by two colleagues -- obviously, I wasn't a complete prude -- but this was rapidly turning into the best time.

After my fourth or fifth orgasm, by which time Tilly had pulled up her jumper and was having me suckle on her bared white tits, my knees were shaking so much that I knew I needed a breather. "Okay, okay," I gasped, and Mia immediately pulled away. Tilly did the same.

"You alright?" she asked.

"Yeah, I just need a break."

"We're on break," sniggered Tilly.

"I know," I said, glaring at her. Jamie stood up.

"I've gotta go now, anyway," he announced. "Need to run to a shop and get some Red Bull. Tilly drains me every time."

"Not my fault you go mad for my pussy," Tilly retorted.

"Yes it is," he said, as he left. I stood up straight, still shaking and my skin slick with sweat, and navigated my underwear back up my legs.

"Aw, that's a shame," said Mia with a smile. Tilly held out a hand for her -- Mia took it and, helped to her feet, pulled her own panties back up. After straightening the waistband with her fingers, her jeans followed.

"Sorry," I said, "I admit it -- I'm really sensitive and I don't wanna be screaming the building down on my first day." I stepped, tentatively, out of my tights and gathered them up in my hands.

"That's fair," said Mia, watching me do so.

"I'm too sweaty for them right now," I said. Tilly took my dress and pulled it back down to its natural position.

"Shame we had to stop, though," said Mia. "But there's always the break tomorrow. And the day after that."

"And the Friday orgies," added Tilly, checking her face in her phone's camera as she fixed her makeup.

"That too."

"Was I okay?" I asked. Mia looked at me like I was stupid.

"What kind of question is that? You were great."

"You sure?"

"Fucking duh." She winked at me. "And you've got such a pretty bum, honestly."

"Really?" I asked, my hands instinctively reaching behind myself to grab it. My cheeks still hurt a bit from her grip. "I don't usually let people see my butthole. It's a bit much for me, usually."

"I hate that word," muttered Tilly. "Butthole. Makes me gag."

"Sorry -- my monster's lair." Both cackled.

"I should probs change my knickers, actually," muttered Tilly.

"Same," replied Mia. "You don't wanna be itchy all day. And make sure you pee -- I don't want you getting a UTI at work."

"I know, I know," sighed Tilly, grabbing her mug of tea. "Forgot about this -- and it's cold. Perfect. Just what I need."

"That's the price you pay when you take Jamie's dick," said Mia.

"It's such a beautiful dick."

"It's true," I said, looking at Mia. "I don't know if Tilly's one for sharing, but..."

"Have at it," she said, shrugging. "I'm polyamorous, like most people. So's he. I'm not bothered."

"Thanks, babe," I said, winking, and she looked at me coyly.

"What were you doing looking at me getting fucked earlier, by the way?" she laughed. "That curious to see me in all my glory?"

"Can't blame me," I replied.

"Guess I can't. Anyway, guys, see you in the office -- I should go get some printing done while I've got a chance." At that, after kissing the both of us, Tilly left, leaving just Mia and I.

"Well," said Mia, crossing her arms, "I guess that's as good an intro to the workplace culture as you're ever gonna get."

"It can't always be like that, though, right?"

"Nah -- we don't usually shag on breaks. But there's a new girl to try out, so... things are different for a bit. Hey, tell you what..."

"What?" I felt nervous at the way she was looking at me.

"Remember that man who came in earlier? Who had that meeting?"

"Yeah...?"

"Dare you to suck him off while he's giving his presentation."

"What?" I laughed -- yet already I knew I'd do it.

"If you're too lame to do it..."

"Oh, fuck you," I muttered, playfully punching Mia's shoulder. She laughed.

"I'll sweeten it -- let's both go do it together. Just crawl under his desk and see if anyone on the call can tell."

"Alright," I said, smiling and glancing at the clock above the door. "We've got twenty minutes. If you take his load, you owe me a Coke."

"Fine by me," Mia laughed.

12