A Very, Very Naughty Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh what a cow. She was probably Public School educated and was breaking out. Well thank you boys. Let's have a whisky and you can return to your own beds, job well done. You can report to Mr Applefield in the morning."

"The chief ranger threatened to pull Jimmy's Adam's apple through his butt when he learned that Jimmy had deployed rangers here in the daytime. But then he picked up theEC News and learned of the arrest and saw all the favorable comment about our diligence in guarding our foremost citizen's home under threat from the hostile foreign media he calmed down. Next day the chief was photographed byEC News pinning a silver star on Jimmy for initiative and gaining favorable media publicity for the Parks Board and its rangers."

"What's this crap about foremost citizen?"

"Letters to the editor ofEC News are running about eight to one in favor of the town erecting a statue of you."

"Why, I've done nothing for the town?"

"You have promised us an events dome and everyone is talking about you. Busloads of tourists are stopping in the town to look at the house where you were born and now owned by Owen Ryan. The buses also come out here to the beach to look at your bach, hoping to see you inside writing your new novel and offering them coffee and muffins."

"Oh god Bill, I ought to go into hiding again."

Crispin said, "Please Lady Gregory, don't do that until we have our events dome. It will be the biggest development seen in this town since town water was turned on to the first 100 homes on 1933."

The two rangers packed up and then carried Annie's bags to her home where she found Gavin asleep in front of TV with a newspaper fish and chips wrapper on his knees and surrounded by eight empty pint beer bottles.

"Oh god, like my garden he's gone to seed in my absence," Annie sighed.

In her bach Greer defrosted in the microwave one and a half pounds of steak that she fed to the now very relaxed Cleo. She then called Sebastian.

"Hi Greer," he said, adding intelligently, "I guess this call means you're back home?"

"Yeah and I've missed you. What are you doing?"

"Um er um. Watching a DVD."

"With girls with big tits and plenty of robust rollicking?"

"Ah, er, I'm not s-sure how to answer that."

"Remain calm. Keep it out over the weekend and I'll watch it with you."

"I-I don't think this DVD is for ladies."

"Excellent, then that excludes me from people who should not watch it."

"I-I guess so."

"Well I'll see you at dinner tomorrow night at Peter and Wendy's."

"Oh right."

"Sebbie?"

"Yes dear... er... Greer."

"Dear and darling are fine. Next time I call might I suggest you be watching an educational DVD such as piano tuning in the world's greatest concert halls?"

Sounding as if his confidence was returning, Sebastian said he was finding the DVD he was watching very educational.

"Goodnight darling."

"Goodnight darling," he answered very confidently.

Unpacking, Greer found Annie's rabbit vibrator in one of her bags. They'd both been using it at nights but had not gone any farther than that. Greer took the vibrator to bed with her, whispering in a giggle, "You are a very bad, bad girl."

* * *

Greer arrived for dinner at the appointed time to be met at the door by a bashful-looking Sebastian.

"Oh hi darling," she said, kissing him before he should think about whether he should. Still in a hug Greer said, "Aren't Peter and Wendy home yet?"

Sebastian shuffled his feet, an awkward thing to do when being held in a hug. "I'd left Auckland early to get her in time ahead of the weekend exodus from the city. I called in at the office and was given the door key. Wendy said she and Peter were dining with his parents tonight and would stay the night. She said, um, it would be a good opportunity for you to demonstrate your cooking prowess to me... there's a chicken in the roasting pan and vegetables are on the bench."

Greer laughed and said the scheming bitch and asked was there anything else.

This time Sebastian looked at her confidently and kissed the tip of her nose. "She said you were invited to stay the night. The guestroom and third bedroom had been aired but there was fresh linen on their bed. We are invited to sleep in their bed if we feel adventuresome. Are you feeling adventuresome Greer?"

"Why?"

"Because I would like you to be in bed with me so we could rumble late, performing er robust sex."

"Oh Sebbie, what a wonderful way for your to end your working week. Of course I'll join you. I was beginning to wonder would you ever ask but then my activities have rather disrupted the flow of our relationship."

"Does this feel ready?"

He pushed against her and Greer felt it.

"Oooh Sebbie," she sighed. "Just let me get dinner on while you pour drinks and then we can begin our adventure. I'm in need of robust fucking."

"Me too. My sister said you'd be hanging out for it."

"What a delightful sister you have Sebbie. Little wonder she and I have become very close."

CHAPTER 5

Sebastian proved to be a real pain. Because of the way Greer thinks, she'd thought they'd be at it like two dogs. But no, the patient boy began by lifting her left foot and sucking her big toe through the fine denier black stocking; Greer had decided to dress formerly for dinner.

It felt okay, the fact that he was doing it gave her a real thrill and Greer delivered a couple of genuine big sighs of encouragement. He sighed and began sucking her other toes whereas Greer had expected him to lunge up, spread her legs with force and capture the main prize, occupying it with a dripping tongue.

But no, he stayed nibbling her toes as if he were a first-day boy at Playschool.

It was excruciating but she bravely endured. His mouth left her toes and worked slowly up and over her calf until reaching the worst feature of most women -- the knees. But the clever man deviated and worked behind the knees. To her astonishment Greer felt her stomach muscles tighten and her nipples were on the move at last. She felt tingling and knew she'd only have to sink a finger lightly and she'd explode. The clever guy had found an erogenous zone on her body she had not known existed. He deserved a medal or better still a robust fuck but she sighed, believing the later was some time away, perhaps he'd even make her wait until after dinner or perhaps work up to it slowly over coming nights?

Greer wished she'd put on beef to roast because chicken was much too fast. Sebastian had her breasts uncovered, saliva running down them deliciously as he worked her nipples up like pencil ends. And then the fucking oven bell went!

She shrieked in frustration, almost scaring Sebastian's dick she'd been invited to pull out to loose its erection as it lay in her hand where it was being gently massaged.

"Time out," he said cheerfully. "That sounds like dinner."

She groaned and he knew what that meant because he licked her ear and whispered, "It's a damn shame really but by stretching this out we'll have bigger ejaculations, won't we?"

Greer wasn't a very good cook and admired the intelligence of Wendy who'd played safe and given her chicken and roast vegetables to leave concealed any deficiencies in her culinary expertise. God she loved that woman. Lily had delivered into the world two wonderful children.

As she served, Sebastian at her side watching attentively in the manner some guys tend to do when they are about to have pussy open for them for the first time. As his arm went around her waist briefly as she scooped peas from the steamer Greer wondered how his wife could bare to leave such a thoughtful seducer who had developed foreplay to the level of an art form. Perhaps twenty-one days after initial seduction, repressive genes began to dominate and he reverted to masturbation and left his lady out in the cold?

"What are you thinking?" said the oaf with his arm around her.

Christ she couldn't repeat the negative thought she'd just had about him and his wife. Greer looked down and found she'd spooned all the peas on to one plate.

"Ooopsie," she said and that made him laugh as he took the servicing spoon from her and placed half the peas on the other plate.

"Don't we work well as a couple who haven't yet coupled?" he purred.

Greer felt relief followed by the feeling of intense pleasure at hearing him say that. She went into meltdown and sighed into her first orgasm of the evening, by then he'd not even had a finger on her.

Wow!

She decided she must encourage Sebbie to read some of her novels and then he'd know how she liked being seduced.

As they were eating Sebastian said, "About me arriving permanently from Auckland to settle here: I plan to move in ten days."

"Yes?"

"I'm in the process of settling on a house on Marellen Rise. In selling my apartment I'm keen not to lose equity so bought on the same market. I'm proposing to let the place under management."

"Oh, where would you live?"

"I was hoping..."

"I'd like you to live with me."

"Yes please. My thinking is the beach is your soul. I listen to the way you talk about The Beach, giving it capital letters. As a writer you must life where you feel comfortable, alive and as one with your environment. Am I correct?"

"Something like that darling. I think it does help. Are you sure you won't mind be cooped up here at the beach?"

My working hours at 8:30 to 6:00 or even 7:00 so I don't feel I'll be bored. My jet ski is ready to pick up so I think I'll fit it out for fishing."

"Can I trust you to navigate this bay safely?"

"Of course, I know about the hidden reef. But the reef to fish by is where that old Maori man goes. I see him often hauling in fish."

"That would be a nice activity for you. Of course there's always sex."

"Sex? What's that?"

Greer's colour darkened and she seemed to be breathing through her mouth and her nostrils flared. She pulled Sebastian off his chair and led him to the sofa where she pushed him on to his back and jerked down his zip.

"I'm afraid your dinner will be cold when you get back to eating it. I must remember this scene and circumstances for the novel I'm currently writing. Hold on darling, I'm on the way to having your eyeballs gyrating like marbles."

THE END