All Comments on 'A View to a Room'

by Leah_Soft_Hands

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
How could he

think that his wife cheating on him with multiple partners is eroctic. It would make me sick and she would never get back into my house again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To anon

Why do you read them if they piss you off. These stories are the entire premise for this section. Get over it already. People have fantasy about sluts, we like your girls dirty. When I read cheating wives stories I am thinking about your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to anony below that isnt the premise of LW

Many of the best stories in LW do not feature sluts cheaters or adulterers. For a man to watch his wife fuck another man without his prior consent is legally adultry and is cheating. Drinking to excess is a fools game. A woman not in control of herself isnt worth having. Had i observed anything like this happening to my wife i would have called the police as she was being raped and if in any way it was with her consent and when she woke up there was nor negative response she would have gotten home to find she didnt live there any longer. By the time she got home divorce proceedings would already have begun. Failure to do so set the man up as a willing cuck and those stories are fetish and dont belong in LW at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
real winners

I know that all this authors friends and family love him what's not to love his ideas and love of other people shines for all to see in this wonderful story or not what a fucking loser.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
For the creampieeating husbands stories haters!

Until newer revenge stories arive to LW section I suggest to read 6 revenge stories from 2 other collections as ASS and SOL.

You must type the line because the paste function does not work!

From the ASS 2 cruel revenge stories.

1. http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.Sex.Stories.Moderated/Year2008/57617

2.

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.Sex.Stories.Moderated/Year2008/57617

From the SOL 4 romantic revenge stories from 1 Author. Between the last 2 there is connection.

1. http://storiesonline.net/sex-story/68315

2. http://storiesonline.net/sex-story/49143

3. http://storiesonline.net/sex-story/60803

4. http://storiesonline.net/sex-story/65043

Good reading for revenge story fan fellows until newer story arraving here ! Igain do not paste to type....

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
I am sorry

I am sorry I put a story twice. Do not paste only to type.

The ASS revenge stories again.

1.

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Kristen's_Collection/www/09/wedding.txt

2.

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.Sex.Stories.Moderated/Year2008/57617

Do not paste to type. Good reading for revenge story fan fellows!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good one. My wife and I are in the middle of a fuckathon, you know, a little speed and blissland for twenty-four hours.

It's getting hot and filthy. She just read this to me as I face fucked her clit into a frenzy. thanks...

gotcum88gotcum88over 12 years ago
very nice

Nice story. I fondled my cock the entire time I was reading it.

The fact that you mentioned Green Bay caught my interest right away, since I am in Wisconsin. I'd like to meet your wife and take her back to her hotel room and fuck her silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Its a story, if you don't like it then don't read it, it had me aroused and playing with my cock good and hard. I want t read more.

Rossini12Rossini12over 12 years ago
Many a man has dreamed of something like this...

Good story, I hope there is more! There is certainly more potential when all three women wake up... Go for it!

PS: 'My My' should remember it is just fiction and 'chill out'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re:Its a story, if you don't like it then don't read it...

And how are you to know you won't like IF YOU DON'T READ IT? If you can tell what a story is like without reading it, that pretty much means the story was written without thought, effort, logic, etc., which, by extension, pretty much means it would richly deserve bad ratings and comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"1"

Another new wimp/cuck writer polluting this site, as if there weren't enough of them already. Didn't find this overdone tale erotic, therefore will score it accordingly. Too bad you cucks don't recognize good writing when you see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Grrrr ! These cuck writers ..

How dare they submit stories to a free porn site? Don't they realise how insecure i get when i read them? It's not fair how i log on, find a cuck story, read it, get hard, wank, come and then get freaked out that it affected me and then i have to write some feeble abuse at the writer.. Grrr...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Press the "Record" Button, you Idiot.

That would have been the clever thing to do, cos it's " All Over for You Two".

and make copies, of course, send it to every man woman and (adult) child that knows her.

and, of course, phone the room, ask her to wave at the laptop camera. Let her know what sort of a storm is about to hit.

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unfortunately, no zero's

Just another pathetic cluck writer. No redeeming grace.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
Another vacant brain dead WACC

She has been doing this for along time.

And his just another pathetic WACC husband. Again she can "say" that she loves him while planing to cheat everyday allday long. But that is not love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are a sick momma!

Take your cuck stories and pollute bathroom walls.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Virgin writer

First, flamers, This is LSH's first Lit submission.

Second, Leah is usually (98% of the time) a female name, so HER chances of being a Wanna-Be-Cuck are very slim! Anyone can write from any point-of-view (in some fairness, anybody can choose a misleading pen-name as well)!

Third, thanks for trying.

Now, the story is hard to read. I suggest writing your first draft and put it down until the next day. Then try to read it as though it is brand new to you, and see if it reads well and is easy to understand ( better to use an editor, for whom it IS brand-new). If you want it to be better, check your details for plausibility. Most laptop batteries will not run the computer that long, even with the camera and Wi-Fi off. ( yeah, it might be plugged into the outlet but that is implausible if it is a new machine for her and she is just using it for a quick video-chat with hubby. )

Who is doing what and to whom is jerky, and the third female is just in-the-way. Have the guys talk to each other and use names, then describe where Ed is on the third switch. Also, differentiate between 'squeal' ( nice) and 'scream' ( unpleasant). I suspect there were no 'screams' during this gang-bang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like mother like daughter

Now I enjoyed this story and could see it from another perspective. I could also see giving your daughter a laptop like that, then to chat with her and find that she forgot to shut down..and watched the same thing happen as a room party. Lots of possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i assume lickthesplit is a female

cuck activities and stories are a particular type of fetish for those whose minds are twisted that way. Such stories would be better off in the Fetish section or perhaps the gay section until Lit gets around to opening a Cuck section. Until that happens readers that do not care for this type of fetish are going to rip those stories to shreds.

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingover 11 years ago
A nice way to have a surprise story

This was a clever way to, by accident, be a witness. I am not doubt much better at liking this than some since female friend of mine -- not wives -- have done similar things (they like to leave the phone on, so I ca hear but not see; it adds to their excitement and mine).

this was well paced and fun and realistic and falls, to me, in that accidental occurances of life. drunk whoops what am I doing, as opposed to mean intent.

it is for entertainment and arousal and it worked !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot hot hot!

Your wife sounds hot, and you nailed it when the DP went triple fucking, and your wife tried to object, but was overcome -- first, by the three guys, and then her own emotions.

Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you don't own a gun?

What a little pussy, everybody gets fucked but you, ha ha ha ha, cuck.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
How Many Other Times?!

I'd call the room and let the phone ring until someone answered and ask for my wife,if she wasn't the one answering. I'd calmly ask her if she knew she'd left her webcam ON her laptop all night. Then I'd tell her that I saw her fucking 3 guys,in all her holes at once. Next I'd tell her that I have the whole night's activities taped. I'd tell her not to bother coming home,and that a DIVORCE attorney would contact her soon.

I'd be sure to let her also know that I'd e-mailed the video of her sexcapades to every one of her co-workers,her boss,her family members including her mom and dad,her friends,and all of the neighbors

I'd make sure that I used a new e-mail account untraceable to me.The title of the video was,"How to Ruin a Marriage!"

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
SOME SORT OF "NASIA"

is definitely called for. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Women

You can tell a woman wrote this piece of shit.... A real man cuts the bitches heart out....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Puke!

More puke.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
What

How can even a brain damaged cuck enjoy his whore having a gangbang with strangers? Only badly damaged people would enjoy this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow the cucks just keep coming

Another loser story. Another wimpy cuck. Another whore wife. Who cares these people are too selfish and sick to be worth even spending 30 seconds on

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Nice setup, but bad outcome. When the wife comes back, the first thing she would have to do is get a full STD test. Then the threesome the husband fantasized will be on the menue regularly in the near future. And last but not least there isn't anything sexually he will be denied by his wife.

I would have recorded everything and tried to find them through Facebook. I'm sure the wife knew she had sex with multiple men, when she went into the bathroom. But she never showed any remorse. Maybe this wasn't the first time cheating?

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

A wife's birthday present turns into a gangbang.

Ahhh the dream of every mentally ill homosexual cuck writer (You included dude, few of you ARE women) and homosexual cum guzzling reader.

Other than being ridiculous and idiotic to a fault it was awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous