All Comments on 'A Viper's Nest Ch. 04'

by VioletOrchid85

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
x_apathyx_apathyover 2 years ago

I'm hooked. Waiting for the next part!

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid85over 2 years agoAuthor

Glad you're enjoying it.

Last night I wrote 3k words, so if we assuming an average chapter is 10k words, then in one day I wrote a third of a chapter :P

However, Chapter Five might be a double-length chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cool story look foward to more

395694395694over 2 years ago

love the story looking forward to the next one keep up the good work

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid85over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to you both.

Chapter Five already has 3k words and I hope it'll get completed by Sunday evening (unless it ends up being about 15-20k words).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Heh, completely unexpected. But a welcome surprise to everyone. Your writing is improving.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ew, should you get rid of the extra tits on the lupine females?

JAFCriticJAFCriticabout 2 years ago

I stand corrected, apparently you did have the entire crew learn to speak English. Not sure that was just a simple and expedient way out of a problem or if it’s for a plot device reveal in a later chapter, probably the former.

As to the sex, even with John being into aliens, I’m still surprised by the similarities between human and viper. I would have thought the height differences alone would make some positions too hard to do let alone different anatomy requiring different positions. But it was good to read and the soft Domme by Thissa was interesting.

VioletOrchid85VioletOrchid85about 2 years agoAuthor

@JAFCritic

There’s a specific term that is something along the lines of “accidental evolution” where two races develop along similar routes and end up being similar yet still alien.

If you read SnekGuy’s Pinwheel stories, it’s mentioned in there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVioletOrchid85@VioletOrchid85
I am a male author from the UK. My favourite genres are Fantasy and Science Fiction. Border Station Five is the rewrite/edit of what I have written so far of A Viper's Nest. The reading order for Border Station Five is Ch.01, Dear Diary, Ch.02. Going forward I will make su...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES