A Viper's Nest Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Careful," John said, "if you do that again I'm going to cum," he warned as he continued to fuck her from behind.

The Security Chief enjoyed the sensation of his long cock rubbing against her most sensitive of places for a few more minutes and then clenched again, hard. She heard John moan and then did so herself as she felt his thick cock bulge inside of her. Yutsi gasped as John's hot cum flooded inside.

"Fuck John!" Yutsi cried, "it's so hot," she said as his cock continued to pump his hot seed inside of her. Yutsi wrapped her tail around his torso and held him in place while his orgasm filled her with cum. When it had finally stopped, the Security Chief relaxed her tail and allowed John to pull out. She turned herself around and sat up while watching John's cum leak out of her pussy. It mixed with the water from above and slowly made its way towards a nearby drain.

"Normally I'd be ready to go again," John said, "but I'm too tired," he then lent against a nearby wall.

Yutsi stood up from where she was sitting, took a step closer to John and picked him up. With help from her tail, Yutsi adjusted how she was holding him and then pushed his cock inside of her. John grunted as he went in and held onto her waist. He tried to use his legs to get a grip but the Security Chief's hips were too wide.

"This can't be comfortable, even for you," he said, "sex standing up, but in reverse. This is weird," John said with a laugh.

"I thought this would help," she grunted.

John's cum from earlier squirted out of her pussy with each thrust and Yutsi could feel it run down her legs. After a few more minutes of fucking herself with John's cock, she felt the familiar feeling of an orgasm. The Security Chief picked up the pace while trying not to hurt John. After several more thrusts, she nearly fell forward as her body tensed up as she came. Her cum squirted out of her as she pulled John in and she moaned as his thick cock rubbed against her sensitive insides. As her orgasm took hold, Yutsi almost dropped John, however, he too had been close and so as her pussy milked his cock it put him over the edge and it erupted inside of her once more. Yutsi collapsed onto the floor and on top of John as both of them moaned. Their bodies intertwined as they succumbed to their orgasms. Yutsi pulled John close as his cock continued to pump cum inside of her.

"Fuck, Yutsi," John said as he looked up. His face was half-covered by her large breasts. She relaxed her grip on him and then John groaned as he pulled himself out of her.

"I think next time I'll make sure you've got plenty of energy," Yutsi said as she looked up at John. He had moved away from her and was currently sitting cross-legged, his back resting against the nearby wall.

"Just ask next time," he said.