All Comments on 'A Virgin at a Threesome Pt. 02'

by CinderellaD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LooneyLooneyabout 2 years ago

Very hot, more please!!!

bureebureeabout 2 years ago

Absolutely hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was marvelous. It's one of the best I've read at this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredible. I'm terribly picky when it comes to these things, but you did a marvelous job!

SirKevinSirKevinalmost 2 years ago

:: slow clap :: I sincerely hope that this is similar to somebody's story, because very few people get to have a first experience that good. Amazingly written, HMU if you want somebody to go over your next one before publishing.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Fantastic story that was told in fabulous detail. It seemed to such a lovely way for a girl to lose her virginity, even if a little unconventional!! I was happy that it all worked so beautifully for Sally, but I am intrigued to know what h as opened next for the three of them? Was it s one off, never to be repeated encounter, or the start of an ongoing ménage a trois?? I’m not asking for a follow up per se, but would like to know the outcome.

Well done and full marks from me!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just found you and enjoyed it totally. Love your style. Keep writing!

AndrewMarxAndrewMarx7 months ago

Once again, so we'll written, complex, sensual, and personal. I loved the way you developed the characters. Sally was so endearing and I just wanted her to have the experience she deserved and of course she got so much more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous