All Comments on 'A Virgin of Sorts'

by Flame666

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I found you in fetish, so glad. Like you I wear panties, I also like pantyhose with a string underneath but the thing I really like is a cock moving in and out of me bareback. I go down to the local mens club wearing my hose and string. The gay guys usually ignore me, it is the married bi guys who show interest. I like to get a room and leave the door ajar, you get plenty of lookers,a couple of touchers but the real ones shut the door. Last time a guy who looked to be in his 50s ran his hands over my arse, his cock was under his towel, tenting out. I reached over to remove the towel, I like to get a good look at the cock I am about to let push into my arse. His was about 6 inches, thick, oh so thick as I placed my mouth around it, sucking it so it was so hard. He kept rubbing my hosed leg, so I pulled back and got on my knees and waited. I felt him rub my arse and then the hose slid down to just below my thighs, the string moved aside. I was already lubed as I felt his bare cock at my entrance, I relaxed as he pushed forward, I felt my hole spread open and his thick head enter me, this guy knew how to fuck, he waited, my hole adjusting to his size, then pushed in and slid all the way in, I felt my cock pulse and he began to fuck me, he had my hips, he was in control as he pushed in and out of me. He put one leg up on the bed and pushed straight down, waited then pulled back, he hit the spot inside me, my cock pulsed, he knew because he did it again, and again and I heard him say cum for me and he went a little faster and my cum spurted onto the bed, my hole trying to clench his cock and he said that's it, milk me and I felt the pulses in my arse and the warmth as he emptied his hot cum into me. He stayed in me for quite some time, his cock pulsing in my arse and then pulled slowly back, leaving me. I fell forward, I heard him cleaning himself and he thanked me, even asking if I wanted the door open or shut. I said open, I was so relaxed laying there, I heard the door close, I turned my head, I saw a big islander guy, his cock standing out, he straddled me, I felt him position his cock, and with one thrust he was in me. He leaned forward, placing his arms under mine and fucked me hard and fast, the slap of his thighs against my buttocks noisy as he then leaned back, leaving me. He lifted me up, rolling me over, I looked at him, as he lifted my legs up and back over me and drove into my hole and fucked me hard and fast and as I felt him pulse in me, that familiar warmth as he kept pounding me until he was done. He pulled out and left without a word. I stood up to shut the door and cum ran down my legs.I cleaned up and showered, went home and slept really well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love being fucked while wearing panties and stockings

Big black cock

wylderoswylderosabout 4 years ago
Read your Pam Springs vacay story and really enjoyed it.

Liked this one also. I wish you had more stories!

Your outfit sounded very fetching. I think passable older gurls such as you are sooo tantalizing and sexy!

I am that married bi top you mention as of interest to you.

Your enthusiasm for hot sex really comes through.

Is there more of your work that you have not posted?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous