All Comments on 'A Virtual Temptress Ch. 10'

by QuietElegance

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
.

Very well written, but the installments are too short and too infrequently updated to even remember the story between posts.

HaruhiSuzumiaHaruhiSuzumiaalmost 4 years ago

This is really great! Looking forward to more of Dan and Lexi in the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very cute. So the intelligence potion continued worked IRL, just as the succubi's charming did? Nice consistency.

As with the other commenters: More please! More! More!

... and looking forward to the hot stuff - you write it very well.

Stay safe,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loving this, more slooow teeeaaase please!!

I hope the main character gets slowly corrupted into losing control and becoming a hopeless subservient fucktoy no matter how much he tries to resist!

Great story, thank you for writing!!

GabrielleDeLioncourtGabrielleDeLioncourtalmost 4 years ago
Superb writing, but...

I sincerely hope things will not stay as they are/procede in a maledom direction! This story was tagged femdom and was one of the best femdom stories posted on this entire website, and it would be a shame for it not to stay so.

I am perfectly fine with Dan getting clever ideas and having temporarily turned the tables on Lexi, but I am looking forward to her outsmarting him yet again or to Dan voluntarily yielding to her charms and changing the contract to new terms under which he is enslaved to Lexi. This could even come in small changes as she eventually gets the contractual power to dictate new terms without requiring Dan's approval, slowly bringing him down to complete slavery where he would not care for real life anymore, or it could evolve in a beautiful relationship where they truly love each other, depend on each other and work together but Dan realizes that he can only be truly happy by submitting to Lexi, letting her take the lead and aiding her forevermore in her future schemes, or maybe some much better idea you came up with!

I do not wish to impose any criticism or ideas of mine on you as I genuinely admire your writing, Quiet Elegance, but, as I said, I merely hope by this comment to draw attention to the fact that the femdom and submissive/dominated protagonist of the earlier chapters was one of the main narrative elements that drew many of us to your story and we would be saddened to see it wither away... Thank you for taking the time to read this in advance and stay safe! Best wishes from a fan who kept checking on your story since chapter one a year and a half ago!

QuietEleganceQuietElegancealmost 4 years agoAuthor
@GabrielleDeLioncourt

No need to worry about that at all - this is a femdom story and I have no intention of changing the theme. "Dan getting clever ideas and having temporarily turned the tables on Lexi" is exactly right. Rather than Dan taking control, the turn in the story is more about their relationship evolving into something more complex as well as expanding the scale of what's happening.

I don't want to go into too much detail in the comments, but if you're interested in talking about it more then feel free to message me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome series

Just wanted to say how much I've loved this series and your writing and I'm very happy to hear it's staying femdom! Looking forward to reading about her non magical teasing talents or something like an orgasm block that could be concieved to be for his own good

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenover 3 years ago
Great story!

First of all, I'm loving the story so far. Damn! You made the seduction scenes so realistic that I could picture them as if that's the exact way a succubus would act and talk.

As for the other comments mentioning that they want it to get back to a femdom story; I was actually getting a bit worried that the initial seduction was going to go too far, too quickly. If you think about it, he was so far gone before the turnaround that you could have almost written, "And he remained her slave forever, The End".

For me, personally, I absolutely love stories about futuristic VR gaming. I love the way you brought in a new character (Glorianna Brightwind) and the Southspire Arcanist's Society, expanding on the game world (as well as the Templars). Also the demon Emissary. I would love to see the game world continue to expand, rather than seeing the story simply devolve back to Dan being Lexi's sex slave.

Also love seeing how the effects of the game spill over into RL.

Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to write this story and publish it for us readers to be able to enjoy at no cost to ourselves. You rock! Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crave for continuation

I have just found that the story has three new chapters (missed them earlier) and read them at one gulp. Now I desperately need more — this is by far the best fantasy erotic story in Internet! Is it possible that the story will continue any time soon?

L0vatL0vatabout 2 years ago

Intelligence potion effecting the "real" world. I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuietElegance@QuietElegance
439 Followers
I love getting feedback - please let me know what you think of my work! If you're interested in supporting my writing and seeing new stories as soon as they're finished, I also have a Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/quietelegance And a Discord server, where I write an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES