All Comments on 'A Virtuous Reality'

by A_Boring_Writer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fun and fierce! What is not to enjoy? Eagerly awaiting your next works!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is much closer to comedy than mystery, if I had to pick a genre. I was expecting a hypnosis program to be installed in the VR goggles by the twins, perhaps a more sci-fi approach to what VR can do, maybe some psychoactive substance added to the food they brought — all to have sex with their mom while she's convinced it's all virtual (certainly wasn't expecting her to suspect ghosts). But it turned out to be something as simple as them ogling her dick while she masturbated in the goggles. And her attempt to convince her son she confused his mouth with virtual reality was no less comical.

* * * * *

5/5. An enjoyable read. Felt a little silly when I realized how much overthinking I did while trying to figure out the mystery (her loose perception of time was another false lead). But the main sex scene was plenty hot and I enjoyed the comedic elements as well in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great! I hope to see the continuation to this. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A very good story, not overcomplicated. I am waiting for more. 10 out of 10

wassuupwassuupabout 2 months ago

Really enjoy your story base on incest. Write more story or continue old story. Will be waiting for more like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous