A Virtuous Reality

Story Info
A hung mother receives a VR headset for her birthday.
19.7k words
4.68
18.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/// Authors Note: Sup, I'm back with a new story with new characters set in the same futaverse from my Horne Saga series. I figured it was time to pull out some of my more creative one-off stories. I hope you enjoy some of my other less serialized adventures. I have some ideas I think you'll like... As always I'd love to hear back from you on what needs improved or just to tell me what I'm doing right. I always appreciate both <3. Content Warning: This story contains Futanari, Incest, NonCon, Voyeurism, MILFs, and other mature themes. All characters are over 18. Enjoy! ///

....................................................................................................................

SLAM!

"Jeezus, this is starting to get out of hand." A feminine force had slammed the bathroom mirror shut, its reflection now containing the owner's perturbed expression staring back at them. The hand belonged to Vivienne, an older woman who had just woken up in a relatively sour mood.

Her hand moved up to her cheek, pulling on the skin as it snapped back to a semi-taut position. She remembered a time when a wrinkle wouldn't have dared to take residence on her... Now she could practically count the crow's feet and laugh lines decorating her scowl. She hated the feeling of getting older, and this particular day only ever served to make her feel worse.

It was her birthday... Her forty-second one, to be exact... and even though old age had been kind to her, she couldn't help but reminisce about herself during her vibrant youth.

She tried to pull her bronze hair in front of her cheeks, testing the idea of a new hairstyle that might hide her more mature features for another day. Its gentle waves managed to hide the eye creases at least, cascading down to her neck in a shimmering waterfall. She noticed small streaks of silver among the strands, another reminder of time passing that she managed to forget about until that exact moment. She let go of her hair, sighing in defeat and reserving herself to her fate... There was no escaping the horrors of middle age.

Still, she couldn't hate how she looked overall, she was far too lucky in life for that to be the case. Girls half her age would have made a deal with the devil for her complexion, faint wrinkles and all. She still had her winning smile... and her pristine white teeth... She still had her perfectly sculpted facial structure and adorable button nose... but most importantly, she still had her dazzling hazel eyes, their rounded selves decorated with small golden flecks that she had used to hypnotize a small army of lovers. She started feeling a bit better as she gave herself the pep talk.

She knew she was being too hard on herself... She was by all accounts, a beautiful mature woman. The self-depreciation wasn't her style... and not even her powerhouse confidence could survive a day like this unscathed.

She carried on with her morning routine, starting by brushing her prized fangs and spitting the minty foam back into the sink. She had already taken a quick shower that morning, finishing it off with some Jasmine deodorant and some rudimentary skin care. To complete the regiment, she slathered on some of her favorite watermelon body lotion, coating her arms and legs in a thin dressing as she let its power soak into her. Last came the standard blush of concealer, a subtle coat of amethyst lipstick, and a finishing application of her retina-stinging black eyeliner.

She didn't want to go all out today... She wasn't even sure she would be leaving the house... Still, she felt ten years younger, her complexion now amplified closer to her former youthful beauty. She smiled to herself, confident in her enhanced look and ready to face her family head-on. She let go of the sink counter with a final glance at herself, turning towards the walk-in closet connected to her bathroom. She stepped across the gray-tinted room, cold tile pressing into her feet as she crossed the threshold.

Her feet reached its warming carpet floor, flipping a switch as her eyes were greeted by rows of brightly colored and often neglected outfits. She had everything from her old party dresses to her professional work suits, every piece of cloth accompanied by fond memories and often inappropriate adventures. The walls were almost completely covered in compacted clothing, racks of worn-out shoes stacked neatly under them, and a large full-body mirror cutting down the middle of the room. It was the first thing that usually caught her eye in the morning, and now she caught herself staring at her reflection shining back from its glassy surface.

She stood herself in front of it, her double meeting her as she considered the appropriate attire for a day lounging inside her home. Her knotted towel had done the job up until then, but she doubted her kids would be okay with her walking around commando all day. She needed something casual and easy, something that would be comfortable and light... and without question, something that would hide her delicates. She pulled the towel away from her chest, letting it drop to the floor as she confronted herself in her full birthday suit, assessing her assets and how best to conceal them.

Her arms were slim with a bit of muscle from years of yoga lessons and Taekwondo classes, her shoulders hung flat into her chest, and her torso curved gracefully into a squeezed rectangular shape. Her outfit definitely needed to highlight those features, but it also needed to make room for her most popular assets. She looked down at them as they rested tightly against her chest, their presence always a hit with those who saw them... A modestly large pair of breasts.

Her bust may never have been as bountiful as her peers, a fuller D-cup crowned by tan, ghostly areolas, but if the number of stares she received were any indication, they were certainly desirable.... but despite their high demand, she still had plenty of other ways to get someone's attention.

Her eyes ran down her navel, her wider hips jotting out further every year with her ass trying its hardest to out-pace them. She considered herself more lean than voluptuous, but despite her more sporty build, she still didn't like her age working so hard to betray it. She felt every muscle in her back aching constantly, three days of fatigue after a single workout, and a body that insisted on storing fat in her thighs...

"Ugh..." Vivienne groaned in frustration...

There she went again, trying to make herself feel bad for no reason at all... She reminded herself how sexy she could be... Reminded of how many times someone had told her that they loved her... Reminded of all the slack jaws, wide eyes, and sweating foreheads people got from just seeing her naked...

She knew she was stunning...

Although, to be fair...

The massive swinging cock between her legs was probably responsible for a lot of those reactions...

Her eyes followed its tip as it dangled past her heavy sack, like a veiny, summer sausage resting against two extra-large eggs...

It was her most valuable possession, a monster she was born with, nearly eleven inches long, seven inches around, and still able to crack concrete with its weight. She wasn't the biggest she had ever seen, especially in a community full of other women like her, but it was practically godlike compared to the normal boys she had dated... bigger than most at half its full size and flaccid. It was the part of her that made her the most proud, the title it provided feeling like a badge of confidence in a world of doubt.

She was multisex... transgender... intersex... futanari... a dickgirl... a shemale... She was whatever people wanted to call her... It didn't matter much in her worldview.

She heard a thousand names for her special biology, not that anyone cared what they called it once it was dangling over their stupid-looking, drooling faces. Some of the terms felt a bit rude, some felt a bit tasteless, but none really ever managed to hurt her feelings. As far as she was concerned, she was just a beautiful woman with an overactive sex drive and an extra large dong resting over a rarely-used pussy. Despite considering herself a woman in terms of gender, she found herself avoiding using her more feminine part... A right that only her husband had ever really earned since she preferred a more dominant role in life.

Vivienne combed through the rows of clothing, trying to figure out what to wear as she thought back to when she met her soulmate... What she was like... How she used to be...

She was a huntress in her early twenties, but after meeting her husband, she had turned into a boring, monogamous, working mom. She rarely got to have any fun with her body after they had their two children, and she got even less enjoyment from it after his early passing. The thought of it still stung, but that happened ages ago... and she had managed to move on a few years after it had happened...

Still, she missed him... Lately, all she felt was bored, and lonely, and a bit pent up... but the kids were moving out soon, and that's when she was planning on becoming a bonafide cougar... If she wasn't one already...

She'd had a younger boyfriend before... and a girlfriend... and pretty much at the same time, both of which ended for one reason or another... Despite both of their efforts, neither were ever really enough for what she needed. She wanted someone she could trust... someone who would love and care for her... someone young, and beautiful, and full of life... and more importantly, someone who wasn't immediately terrified by the monster between her legs...

"Fuck, I need to get laid." She dropped her arms as she let out a desperate huff of air, turning to a full hamper next to the mirror.

She needed to relax more than anything, reserving herself to a simple pair of pink sweatpants and a thin strap, gray tank top. She shimmied into her pants first, adjusting her extra passenger against her leg before sliding her arms into the holes of her shirt. Her hand got caught on its edges, making her struggle to fit it around her chest as she finally got it in place.

She told herself she wasn't going to try that hard today...

"Screw it," she thought... It was her birthday... and she was already over it... No more reminiscing... No more self-pity... She figured it was about time to go downstairs to face her annoying ass kids... and get some much-needed breakfast.

.............................................................................................................

She rounded the bottom of her stairs, her feet hitting the soft tiled floor before turning down her connecting kitchen hallway. She entered the sun-bathed room, several cold steel appliances attached to a deep blue L-shaped kitchen counter. The cupboards were offset by a floating island in the middle of the room, the place where her family usually sat to eat their morning meals. The opposite side of the room was taken up by a large dining table, an eating place they only used for special occasions. The kitchen was rather cramped but Vivienne couldn't have cared less... She was far more concerned with finding actual food to eat.

She didn't bother scanning the room, heading straight for the refrigerator to find an almost empty gallon of milk. She grabbed it, swirling to see if enough was left and shutting the door behind her. She sat it down on the counter before reaching for the cupboard that housed all of her snacks and pulling out a box of some store-brand, high-fiber garbage cereal.

It didn't taste good but at least it was cheap, nutritious, and filling... Plus, her doctor recommended switching to it to boost her energy levels. She retrieved a spoon from a nearby drawer, along with a semi-clean bowl from the dishwasher. She looked up as she started assembling her low-effort meal, only to be met by two young faces beaming at her with unnervingly large smiles.

She jumped in place from seeing them so suddenly, the two a common sight during the morning but both always managing to sneak up on her somehow... That or she didn't see them sitting there... Both options were equally likely.

It was Liam and Lily... Her son and daughter, respectively... Both were sitting at the kitchen counter like they had been waiting on her all night.... Knowing how excitable they could get, Vivienne wouldn't have been surprised if that were the case.

They were her two cute, nineteen-year-old children, fresh out of high school with hearts full of loving wildfire. They often treated the world like a playground, making every friend they could, seeking out every new experience, and using their bodies with complete disregard for consequences. They were just like her before she met their dad, smart and ambitious, but often impulsive and misguided. Luckily, they were mostly harmless in their antics, their kind nature making it hard for them to get into much serious trouble.

She loved them both more than anything, even if they never listened to a word of her advice and downright rejected the idea of modesty... She felt like she was running a brothel with how many girlfriends and boyfriends they brought through their rooms, seeing a new face pretty much every other month... Vivienne was also partly convinced they were even sharing some of their love interests, seeing the occasional mismatched lover come out of the wrong kid's room.

She didn't blame them, their late father cursed them with his good looks, and she was pretty sure their libido came from her... Her kids were, without question, the biggest part of her life outside of work, despite being so independent from her. Now they were going to use that autonomy to bug the crap out of her... She knew why they were sitting there... She knew what those faces meant... She had to hold back an eye roll as she felt the words coming...

"Happy Birthday Mom!"

The words immediately gave her an earache, the grating sound making her wince as the two confronted her with the most hated phrase of her middle-aged life. It was too early to be this happy, but she was pleased that they took her big day so seriously. It may have been annoying but was certainly appreciated, the sight of her two teens even managing to cheer her up a bit...

She was still far from their level of fervor though...

"I'm guessing you got a good night's sleep based on how beautiful you look this morning, Mom!" Vivienne heard the dorky compliment come out of her son, Liam, his words actually making her roll her eyes as she felt her cheeks redden. She knew he meant it, but that didn't mean it didn't sound incredibly cheesy.

"Oh, thank you both.... I appreciate the kind words but you don't have to kiss my ass today if you don't want to, it's really not that special of a day." Their Mom tried to shoot down their excitement, pouring her cereal into the bowl as they maintained their lively smiles. Lily playfully shook her head in disagreement, Vivienne fully expected another embarrassing compliment to follow it.

"Are you kidding? Birthdays are literally all-day parties centered entirely around you... Getting to kiss your ass would be an honor..." Lily fired out her predictable but suspiciously authentic-sounding praise.

Did they both actually like complimenting her like this? She looked at her two children with a half-hearted smile, despite their fanaticism making her want to dry heave, she couldn't help feeling charmed by their attempts to make her feel better...

Still, she needed them to calm down a bit...

"Look, when you two turn ancient someday, you'll understand why birthdays are stupid and they are to be avoided at all costs. I literally don't have a single friend I'd want to invite over for a party... And anybody who would even want to, would either be too tired, too busy, or too boring to have any fun with... So no, no parties... I'm just going to relax in my room, watching old K dramas and ignoring my decaying body." Vivienne met their energy with her own pessimistic formula, smirking as she watched their smiles soften into concerned frowns.

"Sheesh... You're really not that old, Mom. You could at least invite Matt or Susan over... You know... Get yourself some action on your big day." Liam tried to give an alternative, bummed out that their Mom was so willing to hide herself during a day that was supposed to make her happy.

"First of all, those two are never coming around her ever again. They were both way too young for me and neither had any idea how to work with my more... uh... "Atypical Anatomy"... Plus, they kinda reminded me of you two which was a little creepy... and I'm pretty sure they started dating each other which made the whole thing even more uncomfortable. So no to that as well, I don't plan on getting any "action" today... Period. Now leave me alone..." Viv finished filling her bowl as she ranted, eating her crunchy breakfast and giving her offspring a determined stare.

They both tried to think of a way to get her to socialize, their mother resolute in her decision to be a hermit...

It wasn't going to happen...

The room was silent except for the sound of stale granola crunching, both kids completely out of ideas on what their mother would like. A few moments passed before Lily's frown grew even deeper, the young girl realizing what her Mom had just said and taking insult from it.

"Oh? What's wrong with them reminding you of us? You know, you'd be lucky to score someone like me or Liam, and both of them dating each other sounds more like an opportunity than a problem. I demand you call them over here for a celebratory birthday threesome!" Lily pivoted the conversation, Vivienne unsure if the salacious order was a joke or not. She didn't hate the idea, but she also didn't like her daughter even suggesting it.

Why were these two always so risqué...? Downright vulgar at times...

Lily wasn't wrong about the first part though... Her kids were always pretty, both inheriting a deeper shade of her wavy, brunette hair and their father's golden brown eyes. Lily in particular was blessed with her generous figure, minus the extra bit, and with a much smaller chest. She tried to distinguish herself with a nose piercing and orange highlights throughout her mid-length hair, two ideas Viv thought about stealing before deciding against it. Her exes and her kids were both indeed gorgeous in her eyes, but her exes always felt like they were missing something... Something she couldn't quite place... and her kids... hmm...

Vivienne tried to shove away that particular intrusive thought... Redirecting the conversation to get some peace and quiet...

"Are... (crunch)... you two... (crunch)... going to... (gulp)... keep pestering me all day? I just wanna relax, unwind, and blow off some steam in the privacy of my own room. Weren't you two supposed to go do something today anyway?" Vivienne finished her next bite with a fed-up expression. She wasn't going to play their mind games today... She didn't have the energy.

"Fine, no party... And if you really want us gone that bad, me and Lil can go hang out with our... "friends of unspecified genders" and leave you to sulk in your room... and she's right, I think you're missing out on having two baddies like us." Liam gave a cocky smirk as he leaned back on the dining table.

Viv finally won, her kids giving up as they resigned themselves to day outside of the home. She gave him an approving nod, his words far more correct than he probably realized.

He was, in fact, a "baddie". Liam shared so much in common with his dad, the same soft, clean-shaven face staring at her with those same whiskey-brown eyes. He was shorter than her by a few inches, carrying the same swimmer's physique that made her fall in love with his father. He had a fluffy head of long fringe hair, soft enough to sleep on if she ever lost her pillow, and styled perfectly to draw the attention of girls at his school. His boyish good looks and graceful facial structure brought him to a near tie with his twin sister, both kids being objectively attractive but Liam always seeming a little bit cuter. Part of her wished he could just take his dad's place and end the nightmarish challenge of dating in her early forties.