A Visit from some New Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
A trip to a naughty shop and some educational fun.
12.3k words
4.92
3.5k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Polyfun
Polyfun
20 Followers

Cassie moved against my arm still asleep and I woke up seeing the sunlight filling the house. I slid out and gave her a soft peck before I put on some shorts and went to the bathroom. It was still early, and Tasha's door was closed.

We didn't have any plans today, so I wasn't sure how the day would unfold. I was brushing my teeth when the door opened and Tasha walked in, still in her outfit from the night before. I finished brushing and as I finished wiping my face, Tasha pulled me into a long kiss, her tongue teasing against my lips before I allowed it into my mouth.

We did a little tongue tango before she pulled away. She gave me a shy smile and I was worried she would run away again but instead she sat down on the toilet lid as I washed my face and spoke "I had so much fun last night. I couldn't sleep until I played with myself, which is still new to me." I looked up and saw her sitting behind me in the reflection, her hands in her lap as her mind seemed to drift back to the previous night.

I wiped down my face in my towel and turned to her "what would you like to do today? I could make breakfast again?"

She shook her head at my offer of breakfast, instead she made an unusual request "could we go to a sex shop? I have always been afraid to go but I think I want to check one out."

I gave her an emphatic nod, "do you want it to just be the two of us or should we invite Cassie?"

"Invite me to what?" came Cassie from the hallway, she had gotten dressed before making an appearance. I looked to Tasha who had turned a very bright red.

She looked at me to help and I bit the bullet when she gave a small nod "Tasha wanted to go to a sex shop and I was asking if she wanted to invite you to join us." Cassie squealed with glee at the invitation.

She ran into the bathroom and grabbed Tasha's hand bouncing on the balls of her feet "Please, Tasha, pretty please, can I go with you?" Tasha was doing a tomato impression as she had turned a very bright red.

She looked at me for help, but I shrugged helplessly. It was up to her and she eventually conceded. Part of me guessed that she had wanted to do it just the two of us, but it was too late now. I left the girls in the bathroom and went to go get dressed.

Once I was ready, I went downstairs and put on some coffee, I was enjoying a piece of toast and a cup of coffee before the girls made their appearance. Cassie was wearing a crop top and a skirt that was way too short, I could guess that it barely covered her ass.

Tasha was wearing a similar outfit, but her skirt was more conservative but still shorter than usual. The girls grabbed some coffee and chatted between the two of them about what they wanted to do with the wonderful Saturday we had before us.

Once everyone had finished their breakfast, we all piled into my car and as we were heading out I noticed that I was correct, I could see the white cotton panties as Cassie bounced back and forth while she walked.

The sex shop was easy to find and before long we were parked, and the girls and I headed to the large non-descript building. Cassie put her arm around me as we walked and grabbed at Tasha pulling her toward me and I brought her into my arms as well.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek, and she giggled like a schoolgirl, I turned and did the same to Cassie as we approached the door. My hand slid down Cassie's back and I gave her ass a rough squeeze and Cassie squeaked in response.

The store we had gone to was a large warehouse with isles of merchandise and a variety of signs pointing to different sections like clothing, toys or videos. I turned to Tasha and asked her to lead us when Cassie interrupted she turned and stood in front of both of us "Ok, let's split up and everyone has to get something and we will show each other everything," her eyes locked with Tasha's "when we get home."

With that we split up, Tasha headed down the video aisle, Cassie went immediately for the toy section and I guess I was stuck starting with clothes. I admired the assortment of outfits for different kinds of roleplay, they had the usual schoolgirl, nurse, and airline stewardess.

They then had a collection of lingerie, more short skirts, and low-cut tops. I had fun picturing the girls in the different outfits when I was bumped into by Cassie. She had a couple of boxes under her arm as she pretended not to notice me, eyeing a skirt that was little more than a small strip of material.

I think I had seen it in a porn at one point in the past. I looked over to Cassie and she pulled away hiding her selections from me. "No peeking! Go to another aisle you nosy nelly!" I turned away and decided to check out the toy aisle, a collection of vibrators and dildos along with massagers and a small display toys for men.

I picked out a couple pairs of remote vibrators and butt plug for Cassie. I figured a butt plug might be a bit much to give Tasha. I again was bumped into by Cassie and could see that she had added some clothing to her pile.

She picked up a large dildo and gave it some strokes as a test run while she watched me. Then she told me to go away just like before. I wandered over to the video section and found it empty, I walked down the aisle, my selections under my arm as I saw the wide selection from softcore porn to a wide range of fetishes, but nothing caught my eye, so I went to see the other sections of the store.

I wondered over to a nook that held all kinds of novelty items from stuff for bachelor parties when I saw something that caught my eye. They had edible underwear, one was similar to regular panties and one was a candy necklace covered thong.

I grabbed a pair of each for both girls and grabbed myself a pair of the boxers they had. I was about to head to the front when I saw a room that was hidden by a curtain and no sign stopping me, so I went through and saw a room full of bondage gear, from fuzzy pink play cuffs to fucking machines and an assortment of other bdsm gear, a variety of whips and chains from the playful to the dangerous.

I grabbed a box with a bunch of beginner stuff, cuffs, a blindfold, and a small paddle and feather. As I was about to make my way out, I saw another room leading further into the back, but it was locked so I guessed it was not for customers.

I made my way out of the room and saw the girls waiting with their purchases. Cassie had a wide smile with one large bag and Tasha looked sheepish as she held a big bag in each hand. I shooed them away while I paid for my purchases and while the teller rang up my items, I inquired about the back door I had seen.

The teller explained "It's a sex area, like gloryholes or you can rent a room for a bit, we have a collection of items that might be difficult to procure so we rent them out. Don't worry we clean and sterilize after each use. If you come on a Tuesday or Thursday night, you can see for yourself. Maybe bring those two hotties with you?" their eyes waggled knowingly as they gave me my total. After I finished my purchase, we placed all the bags in the trunk and piled in.

The girls were hungry after our light breakfast, so we found a nice place to have lunch before we returned home. Cassie insisted that no one could take their bags upstairs to make sure no one had hidden anything, so we gathered in the living room.

I suggested Cassie go first since she was the most confident and Tasha had an uncomfortable look on her face. She placed her bag on the table and stood facing us as she put on a show for us. She pulled out the short skirt she had been eyeing when she bumped into me.

She held it against her body, and I was debating whether it would even cover her pussy lips if she wore it. Hopefully, I would find out. After she made a show of it for both of us, she placed it aside and pulled out a box which had a vibrator in it. It was a small egg shaped one that could be inserted. She read off the specs talking about how it had multiple speeds and was low noise, her eyes looking at me when she said that.

She handed it to Tasha for her inspection and reached in for another goodie from her bag. Tasha handed it to me, and I put it in my lap as Cassie pretended to root around in the bag trying to build the anticipation. Then she pulled out a rabbit vibrator, one that would stimulate her clit while penetrating her.

She moaned a little as she talked about her old one, she said she had burned out the motor. Again, she handed it to Tasha to examine who gave it a once over before it found itself in the growing pile on my lap.

Her next selection was a porn video she had gotten that was some cliché porn title, advertising a massive group scene and all kinds of other group scenes. This too ended up in my lap and then with a flourish she pulled out her final purchase, it was a double sided dildo about 10 inches in length, I saw Tasha's eyes get wide as she saw the size.

Cassie said it was for two people and I don't know if I imagined it, but Tasha seemed to take a deep breath and she bit her lip before she was handed it. She slid her hand across the whole length before it too ended up in my lap.

I figured she had gotten it to share with Anna, but I know she would love to share it with Tasha. She walked over and retrieved her purchases from my lap placing them on the table. She grabbed her bag and gave it a flip showing that it was now empty before she put everything back and gave us the floor.

I looked at Tasha and she gave a quick shake, so I stood up and placed my bag on the table. I had been full of confidence when I picked everything out but now that their eyes were on me, I felt my resolve start to crumble.

I took a deep breath and collected myself before I began "I got two remote control vibrating panties." I held up the boxes, showing one to each girl. "I bought two in case one goes bad, you know how the motors can just burn out on these things."

I handed them to the girls and Tasha looked at it intently and Cassie tried to slip hers into her bag but I caught her "If you want to try them, I would be happy to share." I took the boxes back placing them near the bag.

I pulled out the next item as Cassie looked at me with hungry eyes, I knew she couldn't wait to try them out. I pulled out the two different kinds of edible underwear and showed them to the girls, Cassie tried to call dibs on the thong, but I showed them that I had a couple pairs of each.

Tasha also showed more interest in the two options before she handed them back. I pulled out the two pairs I had gotten myself and this elicited Cassie to lick her lips as she thought about trying them out.

I then showed them the butt plug I had picked out; it was a silver bauble with a bright red ruby fake gem on the end. I had picked one of the smaller ones and was explaining it to Tasha when Cassie interrupted "Is that for you? If I would have known you liked pegging, I would have gotten a strap on." I declined her invitation and continued to explain that if I ever met a girl who wanted to do ass play, I had always found it hot to have them wear one in anticipation.

I gave Cassie a quick inquisitive glance, but she gave no indication about her interest. I passed it to Tasha who examined it intently, "it's so big, how would this ever fit inside someone's ass," she asked.

Cassie began to explain how some people like ass play, but it isn't for everyone, her face giving me no indication which side of the fence she sat on. I then pulled out the last purchase, the beginners bondage kit, listing off all that was included.

Cassie was visibly excited about this one and her eyes grew wider as I went through the list. Tasha actually reached out for this one and went through the list on her own. I flipped the bag over showing it was empty before putting everything back and giving the floor to Tasha.

Tasha placed her two bags on the table and took a deep breath before pulling out a couple of packages at once. They were roleplay costumes, one was a nurse, another a schoolgirl and one that claimed to be the girl next door.

The model on the front wearing an outfit almost identical to Anna's from Thursday, only the shirt was lower cut and shorter and so was the skirt but it even came with a pair of long striped socks and posing bent over teasingly with a lollipop in her mouth.

Cassie clamored for a fashion show but the look on Tasha's face cautioned against it. Then she pulled out a small selection of skirts similar to the ones I had seen, straight out of porn and none long enough to meet Tasha's usual conservative attire.

She then pulled out a pair of leggings that were a hot pink and seemed out of place until she showed us that they had a hole in the crotch. Cassie almost begged to see it instantly, but I put my hand on hers and she got the hint.

She then reached for the second bag and pulled out a small dildo, she explained in case she decided to try the real thing. Cassie played coy and asked who this mysterious penis she was thinking about could be, which brought out a bright pink hue from Tasha's cheeks as her eyes fell to the floor.

We sat there for a second before Tasha gave the dildo a small twist and it started to vibrate. We both sat back in shock at this surprise, and Tasha placed it on the table and pulled out her next purchase a collection of softcore style pornos that claimed to have a story element and were not just some flimsy excuses for people to have sex.

Cassie wanted to put one on, but I interrupted and said maybe later. Tasha grabbed for the bag and pulled out a large box filled with an assortment of body butters, to spice up the bedroom they claimed.

She listed off the ingredients and Cassie couldn't help but giving her opinion about the varieties, either giving an mmmm or saying neat. Tasha put it down and her shame over, flipping over her bags to show us they were empty before filling them up again.

She didn't hang around and ran upstairs with her bags. Cassie turned to me when she heard Tasha's door close "so what did you two get up to last night? I mean she bought a dildo; she must really want the real thing."

I explained that I had merely played with her nipples, but her eyes went huge at the news. "You touched her tits, that must have been amazing, the first man to do so. One small step for man, one giant leap for Tasha."

I couldn't hold back a laugh as she stood and made a stiff salute like I had done something exemplary. We each took our bags upstairs and I hid my purchases in the closet. I was about to give the panties back to Tasha since I felt like now was a good time. I pulled them from the drawer when I got an idea, I took out my phone and texted Cassie.

So, before I give Tasha back her panties should I take a pic with them, maybe so I can show her later how much I liked them.

I held them in my hands and gave them a sniff, her scent now very faint when she responded.

You should take a couple pics with them near your cock, don't send them yet we can save them for later.

I took a couple pictures, one where they were wrapped around my cock and one where they were placed on my desk and my cock lay across them. I sent them to Cassie, and she responded right away.

Omg so hot, if you weren't about to give them back, I would say you should cum in them for her, but I think that might be too much.

I put my cock away and tucked it against my leg, so the hardness wasn't visible. I left my room and was about to knock on her door when I heard a familiar buzzing sound and what sounded like my name.

I could hear soft moans and just stood by her door waiting when I heard her reach a fever pitch and she definitely said my name this time. Once I felt she had recovered I gave a soft knock, and I heard her shuffle around haphazardly as she asked for a minute.

She opened the door and looked very flustered, her hair was a mess and she had pulled her shirt at an awkward angle. I held up her underwear and said that it had been left in my room and I didn't wear this color.

She turned beet red when she saw them in my hand mumbling something that was a combination of thanks and laundry before she grabbed them like lightning and shut the door. I knocked again and she answered with a sheepish look on her face, I asked to enter, and she said her room was a mess, so she didn't want me to come in.

I looked at her as she kept flicking her eyes from me to the floor. I leaned in and gave her a soft kiss and she returned it with interest, her tongue making its way into my mouth. We stood in her doorway making out through the small sliver it was open.

When we broke, I reminded her that she had nothing to be ashamed of and that I cared about her, she smiled at me and then slid the door close. I returned to my room and texted Cassie about what had just happened.

She didn't respond for a bit, so I was about to load up some video games when she finally responded.

Fashion Show, 5 minutes be downstairs. You are in for a treat!

I watched my clock on the wall tick while I paced around my room waiting before giving up and heading downstairs. I heard a door open and feet cross the hall as another door opened and closed.

I grabbed a glass of soda that had been opened the night before and made my way to the couch. I kept checking my phone and I looked up as I heard noise from the top of the stairs. Cassie appeared first, she was wearing a white tank top and what passed for a skirt that she had purchased. She was wearing her cotton panties from earlier which I could see every inch of as her skirt hid almost nothing.

She came over and stood in front of the tv and gave me a quick spin. I looked up at the stairs curious if we were alone and saw nothing, so I got up and walked over to her, I circled around her giving her ass a thorough inspection and then touched the flimsy material before I gave her a soft push.

She heeded my direction and bent over, her hands on the table, I gave another peek at the stairs and again felt like we were being watched but saw no one there and I gave her ass a quick smack on each cheek and she gave her ass a little wiggle and asked if I had the paddle from the bondage kit to which I said that I hadn't but I would make it up to her if she was a really bad girl and needed to be punished.

I figured she was done so I waited for her to join me on the couch, but she went over to the stairs. She looked up the stairs as if she were checking like me to see if Tasha had been watching. Apparently seeing nothing she turned to me and asked me a question for what comes next "You get to pick what I will try on first, Tasha will wear the other one. So, nurse, schoolgirl or girl next door?"

I shook my head as if I had misheard her as she awaited my answer, she stared at me impatiently her arms crossed. I remembered to breath and told her "let's see you as the girl next door."

She called up the stairs "he picked girl next door." Before giving me a quick flash of her breasts before she bounced up the stairs making sure I was watching her shake. I sat back on the couch and put my hand against my crotch to readjust so my erection was less obvious.

As I took another sip of my drink, Tasha came slowly down the stairs wearing the schoolgirl uniform which did a wonderful job of turning her from a shy girl to an absolute goddess. Her tight white shirt was buttoned but had been designed to come up short on her stomach, her breasts pushing the buttons to their limit.

She had her hair in a long ponytail with a big red bow in it sitting on her head. She was wearing a matching red skirt that came to about half calf and was loose and bounced with each step. She had long white knee-high socks covering her feet doing a marvelous job of completing the outfit. She stood at the base of the stairs and watched me examine her outfit, I was struck speechless.

Polyfun
Polyfun
20 Followers