A Visit from some New Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked over and I met her halfway and I held out my arms to her admiring her beauty. She came into my arms and leaning up gave me a soft peck on the cheek, then taking my hand walked me into the living room and gave me a spin showing off the outfit.

The skirt being very loose rose as she spun and I could see she was wearing a pair of white cotton panties as well, really selling the innocent schoolgirl look. I gave her a good look when I saw Cassie at the base of the stairs watching.

She quickly retreated from view, I turned back to Tasha who was looking at me, "what do you think? Can I pull it off?"

I didn't know where to begin "You are absolutely beautiful but this outfit, you absolutely killed it. Any guy who gets to see you in this will thank the lord that he was so blessed." She glowed at my compliments and gave me one last look before she bent over like Cassie had done and waited her eyes looking at me over her shoulder.

I gave her a soft slap on one cheek, and she shook her ass as she made a soft ow sound. I asked if she was okay and she said nothing as she shook her ass invitingly to me again. I gave her a soft slap on the other and she made a similar ow sound, but she had a playful look in her eyes when I checked to make sure I hadn't gone to hard.

She stood and without a word left the room and walked up the stairs. I was worried until at the top of the stairs she looked over at me still dumbstruck and gave me a smile and a wink. I took a breath as I saw her wink and grabbed my soda and waited to try to casually await my next model.

It wasn't long before there was movement at the top of the stairs and down came Cassie. She had opted for pigtails with the outfit which was a short tight shirt that showed she was braless and a short bubblegum pink skirt and matching striped knee highs. To complete the ensemble, she wore a pair of white sneakers.

She had put on a bright pink lip gloss and her lips sparkled in the light. I stood up when she reached the bottom step and went to examine her closer. She looked at me and gave her biggest pout face and asked "Stevey can you help me with my math homework? I'm so ditzy that I am falling behind. I don't have money but I'm sure we can work out an agreement."

Her finger made a trail down my chest resting at the top of my shorts, doing a poor job to contain my erection. I nodded enthusiastically and she giggled before she walked around me into the living room.

She gave me a spin and intentionally lifted her skirt to show she was now wearing a pair of matching panties. As she completed her spin she leaned forward and was in a position for me to smack her ass.

She turned to look at me and she mouthed "hard" so I gave her a quick rough slap on the ass, forcing her to catch her balance as she moaned loud enough that I'm sure Tasha could hear. She mouthed "again" and I was happy to do so and gave her other cheek a hard smack as well.

She was ready for it this time, so she didn't fall but it sent a shiver up her back as she moaned again, audible for even the neighbors. Then she stood and just like Tasha walked up the stairs without a word and just gave me the same smile and wink at the top.

Cassie came down shortly after, wearing her clothes from earlier, my thoughts wondered if she had changed panties as well. She plopped on the couch and when I went to follow suit, she shooed me back to my post against the couch.

She had her phone in her hand as if she were texting someone when I heard Tasha. She was wearing the nurse outfit, which had a little white hat with the medical plus sign on it her "scrubs" were barely closed showing spots of her tanned skin and some cleavage while her bottoms were a short pencil skirt that had a zipper on the side.

She had a plastic stethoscope around her neck. She was barefoot this time, the tight pencil skirt showing off her legs, the tan making the white glow. I met her and I could feel her shaking a little, she looked me in the eyes her eyes full of hope. "I could never tire of telling you how beautiful you are. I am so blessed to have met you. And you look like the sexiest nurse to ever wear scrubs."

She gave me a big smile and a long-wet kiss, forgetting that Cassie was watching us from the couch, her phone was still in her hand. She walked over to the living room and Cassie kept her phone in her hand it was now facing Tasha and I could see that she was taking pictures.

She took a deep breath before speaking "It seems here Mr. Smith that you have a testicular problem, and the only treatment is constant masturbation." Cassie giggled and stopped when Tasha stared daggers at her before she continued "Since it is damaging for your skin, you need to be extracted by me as often as needed."

She took a deep breath and relaxed when she finished. I gave her a round of applause for the performance and even gave some catcalls and whistles to show my appreciation. She wouldn't look at me, but I could see that she was smiling widely.

She turned and walked past me giving me a big smile before she looked away and returned to her room. I looked up and waited till I heard her door shut before I turned to Cassie in a hushed tone "show me the pictures." She got a defensive look on her face as she realized she had been caught.

She showed me the pictures she had taken, some of Tasha and I making out, and some of her posing. She said it was for her personal collection which piqued my interest. I asked her if I should have gotten pictures of her in her girl next door outfit because I would have liked those for my personal collection.

She gave me a sly smile and offered that she might give me a chance another time. I offered her my bed if she wanted and she seemed to be pondering it before she vanished upstairs without a word. I got a refill and headed upstairs to play some games, unsure of what wild thing would happen next.

I had just begun a game when both girls barged in unannounced, I turned to see what they were up to when I heard the familiar noise on the screen of me being killed. They looked at me and saw I was in the middle of a game and plopped down on the bed.

They lay along my bed their heads hanging off the edge and resting on their hands as they motioned for me to continue. I shrugged unsure and returned to the game although it was not an impressive output as I played horribly, and a string of insults began to file in from my teammates.

The game couldn't end soon enough as I made mistake after mistake, constantly waiting to see what the girls wanted but they ignored me and focused on the game, cheering me on as best they could.

We caved and the game ended, and I left the lobby quickly, an insult cut off mid-sentence and turned and stood to give the girls my attention. I saw that they were both sitting identically even to their feet raised high above their heads as they turned their eyes from the screen to me, now silent and waiting.

Tasha spoke first "We wanted to know if you wanted to do pizza for dinner?" Cassie chimed in helpfully "and we could watch a movie together! I have the perfect selection." Her feet danced as she spoke excited by the idea and I was sure this wasn't a normal movie she had in mind.

I reached for my phone and pulled up the website as I agreed, and this got squeals of delight from both girls. "Anything in particular? I am down for pretty much anything."

Cassie reached for my phone and I let her take it as she explored the options, she added her own innuendo "I know that but what should we put on our pizza." We all had a good laugh before she showed the phone to Tasha who nodded and without giving me any chance to object hit a button on the screen and said "ordered!"

I held out my hand for my phone and Cassie gave it a soft kiss as if that were what I wanted. I put on my mean face and she gave me the phone back having had her fun. She had closed out of everything so I would have to wait to see what they had ordered.

Now that pizza had been sorted, Cassie fixed her sights on the movie and turning to Tasha she asked bluntly "So, would you like to watch one of your films while we eat? I think it would be helpful, you could ask any questions you have, and we can assist. It will be like when we watch movies and I ask a few hundred questions but this time it will be informative and educational."

I expected Tasha to recoil but she locked eyes with Cassie and agreed, which shocked not just me but Cassie as well. Tasha rolled off the bed and went over to the door, turning back around and looking at both of us, "no funny business, I will be right back."

She left my door open and I heard hers open as well, but she didn't close it, I guess waiting to pounce if Cassie or I tried anything.

Cassie reached down and pulled out a small ripped piece of paper and I recognized it instantly, it was Bri's number and message. She had a guarded expression and waited for me to explain, I tried in hushed tones "she gave it to me, I haven't done anything. I wanted to talk to you first."

She seemed to take my answer as honest and handed me the paper back still guarded and not saying anything. I put it into a drawer, forgetting I had left it on my desk where she must have seen it. I wasn't hiding it from her, but it did look poorly that she found out this way.

Tasha came in the room holding one of her videos from our shopping trip, Cassie dropped her guarded face, and was all smiles when Tasha returned.

We were watching a show on the couch while we awaited the delivery to arrive, I was on the big chair and the girls took the couch, Cassie sneaking glances at me, as if she was still trying to decide if she believed me.

The doorbell rang and I was about to go get it when Tasha stood and pushing me back onto the couch went to the front door, which was down a small hallway from the living room just out of earshot.

Cassie looked over at me "you have my permission we talked about it Friday, but you need to make sure you have Tasha's. She could see things a certain exclusive way and I know you will respect that."

I nodded, understanding what she meant and with that she seemed to drop her guarded expression and Tasha reappeared with a couple boxes of pizza. I followed them into the kitchen and Tasha placed the boxes on the island and Cassie pulled out the plate.

I grabbed the napkins, and the girls made a presentation out of me opening the box. They were making oooh and aaah noises as I played along opening the box slowly when I saw what they had ordered, pepperoni, a classic.

They looked at me and watched my face go from surprise to confusion when Tasha explained "we wanted you to think we had done something devious, but we got pepperoni and cheese. Cassie thought it would be funny and honestly, she was right. Your face right now, so perfect."

Cassie interjected "You know I am always right!" I gave each girl a kiss on the nose and they smiled widely.

I realized then that I didn't want this to end, I hadn't had this much fun in a long time. We all filled our plates and poured ourselves drinks before we did a little conga line dance into the living room.

We piled onto the couch the girls on either side of me and we returned to the show. Once the episode had finished and everyone had fully bellies, I cleaned up the plates and went to the kitchen to clean up our mess and put everything away when Tasha came into the kitchen to see if I needed any help.

She came up to me and gave me a big hug and I wrapped my arms around her holding her close. Once she let go, I followed suit, I was about to let her leave when I decided to take a dangerous step but a necessary one. I grabbed her hand as she turned around and pulled her back to me.

She looked up at me, her eyes wide and full of hope. I felt a big lump in my throat, worried about ruining everything. "Tasha, I need to talk to you about something and I just want you to know that I care about you and I will not do anything you are uncomfortable with. You are so amazing, and you can think about this for as long as you need. Do you want to be exclusive; I mean you know about Cassie, but you know what I mean?"

As Tasha took in my words and I stared at her holding my breath the tension hanging in the air between us. She looked up at me and I stared deep into her eyes, hoping to find the answer in them, I saw her smile at me and then she gave her response "I care about you very much, let me think about it for a bit? Let's go watch this movie and we will see what happens" with that she turned and walked back to the living room.

I stood there frozen in silence for a moment, she had left me in limbo, part of me wanted to see how I could persuade her to say no, but another part of me, that had grown to care about these girls even in just a week.

I had never had a lot of friends, so these girls had been the closest I had been to anyone my age in a long time. I gave a rough shake of my head and put on a big smile as I joined the girls as they were preparing the DVD to play.

I made sure that the doors were locked, and the curtains and windows were closed, once I was sure, we had privacy I returned to the couch and Tasha had laid out some blankets on the floor, the main menu was playing with a soft beat accompanied by moans and noises of sex acts playing on a loop.

The girls both put their hands on the cushion in between them and I happily plopped down between the two of them and put my arms around their shoulders. They both nuzzled in and Cassie hit the play button and the film started.

This one was the story of a farm girl who had just turned 18 and had eyes for the farm hand who was overly oiled and muscly and seemed to own no shirt. She admitted that because she was a virgin and no longer wanted to be.

She made overt passes at the farm hand and soon they were in each other's arms. She immediately got to her knees and pulled out his cock which he also seemed to not own any underwear as his hairless cock, she was very much not a virgin in real life as she gave a very sloppy blowjob.

Tasha leaned forward and Cassie was quick to hit the pause button and she asked her first question "is this a porn thing, I mean she went from kissing to playing with his penis and she seems very experienced."

Cassie took this one "it is a porn thing. I mean if I hook up with a guy yeah, I will go down on him relatively quickly, time is limited like it is in this porn. But if its more than a hook up, I like to build, I don't put out right away. Even if it's not something we want to make exclusive I still like to string it out. Keep him wanting more."

Tasha nodded in understanding and the movie continued. As the film began to restart Tasha made a motion that she wasn't done. They froze on the screen, the farm hand placing his hand on her head as she was about to take his cock into her mouth.

Tasha looked at me "what about you Steve, is this something you expect?" I shook my head, "I have only been with a few girls," I looked at Cassie briefly, before returning my attention to Tasha "I had a one-night stand recently and she moved to that point really quickly, but like Cassie said, if I like someone, I like building on it. Sex is fun, but if it's not the only reason for spending time with someone why rush things."

She smiled happily and gave Cassie the go ahead, the movie continued as the blowjob was very out of tone of the movie's advertising. He did some light face fucking and Tasha wanted to know about that.

Cassie explained that sometimes girls like rough sex and having cock shoved down their throat. Tasha seemed to take this into consideration and the movie continued as the scene shifted to the farm hand returning the favor.

She seemed to enjoy this scene and her only question was how much of it was porn and how much was real. Cassie explained that in porn pussy eating focuses on more visually pleasing methods, but she could give a demonstration if Tasha wanted to see it in person.

Tasha seemed to ponder this but said nothing and gave Cassie the go ahead to continue, the scene shifted again, and they shifted to a missionary position. It was fairly vanilla shifting from her face and chest to his cock sliding in and out relatively easily.

Tasha seemed to want to say something and Cassie was quick to pause mid stroke, his cock pulling out against her pussy lips. Tasha seemed very confused "I thought it would hurt the first time, that's what they always say. But she seemed to handle it without much of a fuss."

Cassie took this one again and she reached out to hold Tasha's hand, "it can hurt the first time, I won't lie. There are steps you can take to avoid that, obviously being very wet and lubed helps. If the guy knows what he is doing, then he will go slow. A good method is to go in and out really slow, getting deeper stroke by stroke. Then especially the first time, it is good to take a moment once they are as deep as they can go and let your body adjust. If it hurts a little that is normal, if it really hurts something has gone wrong."

Tasha gave her head a shake in understand but she had another question about the scene. "What is this position called, I want to know all the names, if possible?" I took this as a chance to help "it is called the missionary position, it's very common. It allows the two to make eye contact and the one on top can use it to get plenty of leverage usually they place their hands against something hard and then can thrust in if their partner wants it rough, but it is seen as very traditional hence the name."

Cassie wanted to expand and taking my hand stood up and pulled me off the couch as well. She lay on her back and motioned me on top of her. She looked me in the eyes for a second with desire before putting on her teacher face and turning to Tasha.

"Now the missionary position has a bunch of variations worth trying, the one on top can lift your legs like so, she kicked her legs up, so they were under my arms and wrapped around my legs. I made slow gestures as if I were fucking her, occasionally our crotches colliding.

She made no signs of response and continued "I really like this one" and she slid her legs from under my arms and placed them against my arm so when I made thrusts now it pushed her legs up and caused her bottom to lift off the floor.

Her eyes still fixed on Tasha she moved her legs, so her feet rested on my shoulders "or this version if I am really feeling it." I kept my silence but remembered that she had given me tips as well for what she liked.

After I gave a few more thrusts and touched her once or twice she finally looked at me and I could see the desire in her eyes. We lay in that position for a moment before Tasha reminded us that we were watching a movie.

I was about to stand up and offer my hand to Cassie when she slid her legs under my arms and held me in place with her legs, "one last thing" she added grabbing my hands as she spoke "you can also let him play with your tits if you so desire.

My hands were now on her chest and I could feel her hard nipples against my palm, I gave her a subtle squeeze and her legs constricted around me letting me know she was as excited as I was. With that we returned to the cock and pussy frozen mid coitus on the screen.

I felt the girls' hands both on my thighs as the scene filled the room with the girl's moans and the wet sound of fucking. The scene had reached a point of abandoning the plot temporarily and we all watched in silence.

I could feel a tent growing and fingers began to slide closer on both sides. They switched up positions and Cassie paused before Tasha even asked answering the question she expected "this is doggy style and is one of my favorites. Would you like a demonstration?"