A Visit from some New Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boxers found my ankles in short order and the girls whistled enthusiastically. I gave them a helicopter spin show as I made my way over to which they very much enjoyed. Tasha was nearest me and I had to crawl over her, since she refused to move for me, in return I made sure that my cock slid along her thighs before I plopped in between them both.

I put my arms around them both and pulled them into a tight snuggle but they had other plans. Their hands both wrapped around my cock and slid up and down slowly, Cassie explained "we both got off, we agreed it was only fair if we got you off." Then both girls put their heads under the covers, and I felt their faces approaching my cock as they turned around their pussies surrounding me. I put my hands on their thighs and from under the covers I heard Cassie again, "don't get any ideas, as tempting as they may be, this is for you to enjoy as a reward."

I kept my hands where they were as I felt their two tongues licking the sides of my cock. Never in my wildest dreams would I have believed this would happen to me, but it was, and I hoped it wasn't the end but only the beginning.

I then felt Tasha take the tip in her mouth as Cassie licked near the base of my cock, I felt her fingers against my balls as she cradled them and gave them attention. As Tasha slid it in deeper Cassie pulled away and I decided I wanted a show and through the covers to the end of the bed.

Tasha was only able to get about halfway down my cock before she pulled back and her lips were wordlessly replaced by Cassie's as she took the whole thing in one quick go. The girls passed my cock from mouth to mouth as Tasha continued to try taking more in her mouth each time.

Tasha looked over at me while Cassie was swallowing my cock and as if on cue, she placed her hand on Cassie's head holding her in place and I took the hint and thrusted upwards shoving my cock into Cassie's mouth which from her pussy excited her very much. I stopped and Cassie gave me another long swallow before coming up for air. I had been on edge for much of the day and was close to bursting.

I gave Cassie a soft couple taps on her thigh to let her know and she gave another look at Tasha before they both got off the bed and got on their knees their faces meeting and mouths open tongues out and eyes closed tight.

I figured out what they wanted and got up on the bed and gave my cock a few more strokes as my cock began to spray. Due to the teasing, I sprayed all over both faces trying to give them equal attention. My cum left streaks on both their faces, some had hit their chests as well.

Cassie guessed I was finished and opened one eye tentatively and once she was sure as I lay back on the bed spent from the long teasing, placed her finger to Tasha's cheek and collected a glob before she scooped it into her mouth.

Tasha who opened her eyes when she felt Cassie's finger, did the same. The girls had fun taking turns as they used their fingers to clean each other up and then their tongues. Tasha especially loved using her tongue to clean up Cassie's chest taking the opportunity to return the favor for what Cassie had done.

Once both girls had cleaned up my seed they stood. I brought each girl in for a deep kiss, tasting a collection of all our juices on both their lips. With that we cuddled up in the bed under the covers and fell into a quiet and peaceful sleep.