A Visit from some New Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasha nodded quickly obviously excited but what had unfolded before her moments ago. Cassie took my hand and we again got off the couch, Tasha who had her hand on the inside of my thigh seemed torn between letting me go and seeing the show or continuing her exploration, she let go almost reluctantly.

Cassie got on all fours and I lined up so my cock was at her crotch level. She leaned onto one hand and grabbed her skirt flipping it over her ass exposing her pink panties from earlier to both of us, she claimed it was for a better visual, but I think she was stepping things up a little.

"Now this one feels really good, it gives them a good view of your ass, which they can smack if you like that kind of thing." She waited for a second before I got my cue, giving her somewhat hard slaps on both cheeks, she very audibly arched her back at each smack and was very vocal about how much she enjoyed them.

"Now, they should always make sure you want that before they should ever expect that. Remember no one should do anything you don't want, but if it is your bag, so to speak, this is also good for a little ass play, even if you don't do anal. A nice thumb teasing your ass" she again stopped, and I took her cue much quicker and slid my thumb across her ass and lightly pressed it against her rosebud which again got all the dramatics.

"I have never had a guy really want anything from my ass, but I have always been interested in finding out, maybe they could start with a finger and work up to the real thing." I knew it, she was interested, but I put that into my mental notes and gave my thumb a harder press which she seemed to not be expecting because her moan and shivers seemed genuine.

"Also, a good variation to remember is the face down ass up, which when you need to be quiet can be a huge help." She gave a practical demonstration resting her head on her arms "a pillow can be used to stifle your moans if you need to keep the noise down."

Tasha offered a pillow from the couch and she buried her face in it while I gave her a few bumps with my now large tent which she really let loose into the pillow. She went to get back up when I put my hand on her back softly and she understood. I added in another thing "If they really know what they are doing, they will give you a reach around," I made a very obvious movement with my hand that was not holding her in place and soon my fingers were pressing the cotton fabric into her clit as I met her with a thrust.

I could feel what had been a subtle wetness become much bigger as I did this and Cassie gave me a look to which I ignored as I kept up my teacher face, my eyes locked on Tasha's face which was very interested in what had just happened. "See what I did there, I stimulated her clit while I penetrated her, from the reactions I get it feels amazing."

I could hear that Cassie's breathing had grown more rapid and gave her a second as we sat in our position, my fingers still touching her soon to be soaked panties. Once she seemed to have come down a bit we returned to the film.

The next position was cowgirl and Cassie and I wordlessly got up and I lay down and Cassie straddled me as she explained the basics, bouncing up and down to show off for Tasha. When we finished, they went to the money shot and Cassie explained it to Tasha "In porn, usually this is how a scene will finish, unless it's some kink related thing. The guy will cum on the girl's face, again visually pleasing, but not without its merits. It is called a facial, but sometimes they end with the guy cumming on the girl, usually when they get too far and can't pull out in time.

They can cum inside you, but I would recommend a condom if you are not on birth control. Also, even if they pull out it can still end in a baby. Now, I love a good climax in my mouth, but you should explore your options and see what really sets you off. I once had a guy pull out as he came, and he left a trail from my tits to my pussy. I nearly came just from that alone."

Her hands made a trail to emphasize her point as she reminisced. The girls had their hands on my inner thighs again and it seemed Cassie was waiting for Tasha to make the next move as she continued moving closer and Cassie held back.

Tasha's fingers touched the obvious bulge in my shorts and her fingers wrapped around it much like she had done Friday night. I waited to see what would happen next when Cassie put her hand on top of Tasha's her hand wrapped around the head.

I expected Tasha to recoil but she tightened her grip and I felt waves of pleasure surge through my body. We sat there in silence for a second before Cassie turned off the film which had started a new scene, but we had lost interest.

Cassie broke the silence of the room by announcing that we should have a practical exam. Tasha looked at her confused before she elaborated "I want you to show me what you learned, you and the model will recreate the situations we showed you. But I think we are all too overdressed, how about we strip to our undies. I think that will really make it more exciting."

She led as she removed her shirt, exposing her naked chest to everyone. She stood and slid her skirt to the floor effortlessly, now only wearing her pink panties which I could tell had gotten wetter since I had teased her previously.

I waited for Tasha as her hand was still wrapped around my shorts covered cock and seemed reluctant to let go. She let go and waited for me to stand up, I got up and went to remove my shirt when I felt Cassie's hands pulling mine away and lifting my arms over my head as I felt another pair grab my shirt from behind me.

Tasha lifted off my shirt and tossed it into the pile of Cassie's discarded clothes, then she grabbed my shorts and running her hands around the top slid her hands in and they quickly found their way to my ankles and I took a step out of them. Cassie let my hands go and I turned around to face Tasha.

Instead of grabbing her shirt or removing her skirt she put her hands over her head, her eyes looking me up and down before locking with mine and I could see that she wanted me to return the favor.

I was more than happy to help, and my hands slid under her shirt and soon the pile held all three of our shirts. She was wearing a lacy bra which I left alone before I got to my knees, so I was eye level with her crotch, and I slid my hands up her legs.

I could feel her shiver with excitement as my fingers slowly made their way up to her crotch. I slid my fingers around her thighs and then along the outside till I found her skirt and slid it to the floor, finding myself face to crotch of a pair of matching lacy panties.

We stood in our undies for moment before Cassie remembered why we had stripped in the first place. She gave both of us a push to the center of the room and put on her serious face, "for your first challenge I want you to show me the missionary position. Feel free to explore the model and see how things feel, the model will only follow your requests and movements, completely compliant."

I went into a stiff posture and awaited my directions from Tasha, playing my role as well as I could, which was going to be difficult as my boxers had an opening in the front, and I was worried my cock would poke through.

Cassie sat back on the couch her hands in her lap as she waited ready to judge. Tasha lay on her back and ordered me over to her directing me so that I was between her legs. She turned to Cassie who said nothing before Tasha grabbed my hands in hers and placed them on her chest. "squeeze them please."

I had my orders, so I gave her soft squeezes and she arched her back with pleasure. Then she slid her legs up under my arms and wrapped them around my back, "show me rough, please" I kept my silence and leaned into her and gave her a couple of dry humps when I felt cold air on my cock, it had escaped.

Tasha seemed to either not notice or care as I bounced against her faster and harder and she only made vocal moans and her body reacted as it was teased. Then she broke her hold and placed her legs on my arms and ordered me forward.

I was the perfect model my silence and obedience as we walked through the variations, my cock only prevented from her pussy by the lacey material she was wearing. We stayed in the position for a moment as I softly bucked against her before she told me to stop.

Cassie listed off cowgirl as the next position. Tasha got up and laid me down, it was while we were switching that she noticed my cock had sprung free and very hard. She watched it as I stood and then lay down it now fully free and bouncing softly, I was tensing because I had seen her watch it and wanted to entice her.

She shook her head and returned to the project at hand. She straddled me and my cock was resting against her lacey covering. She looked over at Cassie as if to show off her skills, but Cassie was having trouble not focusing on my cock and her panties touching, I gave a cough like I was clearing my throat when Cassie looked away and kept up her teacherly demeanor.

Tasha had her hands on my chest as she began to bounce, my cock sliding against her lips and the wet spot grew as she let out a loud moan, not realizing what she had done but clearly enjoying it. She bounced a few more times and I could feel her excitement growing with each bounce.

She was breathing heavily when she finally stopped her motions but catching her breath turned to Cassie for her next order. Cassie who seemed to be very turned on was distracted but she just looked at Tasha.

Tasha got up and we switched into doggy style, my cock still uncovered, and the head was against her panties. She caught her breath and ordered "Bounce against me, with your hands on my hips." Soon I was pushing my cock against her and she was meeting my thrusts with some of her own when I tightened my grip on her sides and used them to pull her into me.

She nearly came right there, her moan filling the house and probably the neighborhood. She kept up her pace saying nothing for a while until "I want you to put your thumb on my pussy." She wanted to show the reach around, so I put my thumb against her clit and gave it a soft rub.

I felt a flood of wetness against my cock as she came from all of the stimulation. She shook, arching her back as her legs wobbled and she let loose a long moan, I kept up my pressure and bouncing while she let the pleasure run throughout her body, lightning bolts of bliss flashing throughout her body.

She fell onto her arms and I reached over for a pillow from Cassie to give her something to rest on, but I saw that Cassie was entranced, her hand was buried between her legs as she moaned along with Tasha.

I grabbed the pillow myself as Cassie bit her lip and Tasha recaptured her breathing as she came down from her climax. Tasha rolled onto her back as we both watched Cassie squirm on the couch. Tasha placing her hands lazily on her chest as she watched with a naughty tinge in her eyes.

As Cassie realized she was on display she stopped fighting it and showed us the hand that was buried in her pink panties. She slid her hand out and it was sticky with her juices. She went to clean her fingers in her mouth, but I stopped her. "would you like to share with the rest of us?"

Tasha was confused, but then let me explain "Much like people can love cum from a cock, many also love the taste of a woman. I love it when a girl lets me clean up after them." I took Cassie's hand and separated her fingers and took one into my mouth and licked the juices from it. I left the other for Tasha, who was watching us with intensity.

I pulled out Cassie's finger and gestured to Tasha, Cassie moving her hand in Tasha's direction. Tasha sat up and slid over to Cassie and took her finger gingerly and licked it tentatively, her opinion was soon obvious as she slid the finger into her mouth and then it slid out slowly. "That was so tasty, I wonder if I taste as good."

I looked up at Cassie and gave her a chance to respond first, she was still staring at her finger. She was quiet as she said, "I am sure you are, maybe I could return the favor some day?" as confident as Cassie had been since I met her, she was staring anywhere she could but at us.

Tasha on the other hand was overjoyed at this, standing up excitedly. "sure thing!" Cassie who was staring at the blank tv screen behind us looked up at Tasha and I could see that Cassie had small tears on the edge of her eyes. I decided to give them a moment and took my cup into the kitchen for a refill.

I poured myself a glass and took another sip before topping it off, waiting for a cue to come back to the girls. I heard them talking rapidly and stuck my head in the hallway to see them chatting about something sitting next to each other on the couch.

I announced that I was getting refills if anyone wanted anything, to which both girls made requests before turning back to their conversation. I poured and brought the cups into the living room, passing them around and sitting on the big chair unsure of what was planned next, listening to them finishing up as I had entered, something about plans for the week to hang out.

Tasha leaned over so she could see me and invited me over, moving over so I could sit in between them again. It was only as I stood that I realized my cock, still semi erect was hanging out, I sat in between the girls and as they seemed to have planned both gave me a kiss on the cheek, a hand slid up to my chin and I realized it was Tasha's.

She lightly turned my head to face her and gave me a long, tongued kiss before I felt another hand on my chin where hers had vacated and this time Cassie took her turn and we made out as Tasha turned her attention to my cock, sliding her hand under it and it came to life in her hand surging to hard and erect before her eyes.

Once Cassie let go of my face her hands found their way to my crotch as well. Soon both girls were trailing fingernails against my cock. "We had an idea if you are up for it. Tasha wanted to know if you would show her what it is like to be fingered." Cassie spoke as her finger played with my cock head as Tasha gave my cock a soft squeeze.

I turned to Tasha and she waited for my answer "if Tasha would like that, I am sure I could help her with that, maybe this could be a three-person activity?"

Tasha nodded enthusiastically at this suggestion, "I think we can do that, Cassie what do you think?" Cassie looked like she had struck gold and she gave a quick rapid nod to Tasha. Tasha stood up offering her hands to both of us, pulling us off the couch before she lay on the ground her head resting on the pillow and her legs spread wide.

I positioned myself between her legs my face hovering over her wet panties, her aroma filling my nostrils with its divine scent. Tasha who seemed to have found comfort in the control we gave her looked up at Cassie who stood over us, unsure of where to be "Cassie could you help me with my bra, Steve could you help me with my panties, I think I should be naked for this."

Cassie was more than happy to help as Tasha rolled onto her side and Cassie made quick work of her bra clasp and tossed her bra aside in the pile of our clothes. I slid my hands up her thighs and lifted the strings of her panties and slid them off, I kept them nearby though, giving them a quick look, they had a large wet spot.

I then admired Tasha's naked body before me. Her trimmed pubic hair highlighting her wet and waiting pussy lips. Returning to my position my face now close to her pussy as Tasha took Cassie's hands in hers and placed them on her breasts and gave that familiar squeeze, signaling her desire as I focused my attention on her pussy.

I took one finger and slid it around her pussy lips, and she bucked her hips up and I was tempted to try and lick her slit that almost touched my nose. I slid my finger along her slit and she cooed with pleasure.

I slid one finger slowly into her and worked it in slow circles as it went deeper, her body giving all the signs of bliss. As my finger pressed against the walls of her pussy, I found her gspot and began to play my finger against it.

She bucked again and my lips came very close to hers, seeming to hang tantalizingly close as my finger began to work its way in and out. My thumb moved to stimulate her clit and I could feel my hand getting very wet and sticky.

I slid another finger in and she bucked up and I couldn't resist, and my tongue licked her lips. My fingers worked in slowly repeating the cycle, then switching to a finger fuck, sawing in and out as I could feel her muscles tightening against my fingers.

I slid my head down so she could feel my breath on her clit, and I gave it a soft lick, I soon found my tongue tip between her legs as she thrust upward and my head being so close was pressing against her body. Then she came again, this time, with my fingers buried deep in her and my tongue moving up and down against her lips.

My face was flooded with juices and my fingers were sticky with her nectar. I kept up my sawing rhythm as she bounced and writhed against them. Once she came back down, I slid my fingers slowly from her pussy and gave it a soft kiss which she muffled a moan as I did.

I sat up and saw why her moan was muffled, her and Cassie were making out as Cassie's fingers played with Tasha's nipples. I was on my knees watching them when they broke their long kiss and separated slowly as first Tasha gave Cassie a quick kiss, then Cassie gave her one.

After they finally finished their little game, they both looked at me, my face smeared with juices and my two fingers sticky as well. Tasha called dibs on my face and sat up as quickly as she could and took my face in her hands, licking around my lips at the mess she had made before she kissed me deeply our lips now a combination of all three of us.

As my tongue played with hers, I felt breathing on my fingers as two hands held my wrist in place, and I felt Cassie licking my fingers clean. The girls cleaned up every last bit of Tasha and then we all kind of sat there unsure of how to proceed.

"This was the best educational experience ever!" Tasha giggled breaking the silence an uneasy tension. "does sex always make you hungry? Cause I am famished!" she asked an innocent look on her face before she smiled and stood walking naked into the kitchen.

Cassie grabbed my hands once we both were no longer able to admire her flawless figure. "OMG!" She mouthed and I nodded before also mouthing "right" both of us having similar excited expressions.

Tasha returned shortly still glowing in her nakedness holding a plate with two cold slices on it. She plopped into her now regular spot on the couch as she took a big bite of her first slice. I saw the clock and realized how late it was as I caught Cassie give a poorly covered yawn.

I turned to Tasha, "would you two like to cuddle with me? It's our last night alone and I think it would be really fun. I could make breakfast in the morning to put a nice bookend on this most amazing of weekends." Both girls nodded vigorously, as Cassie gave another yawn.

Tasha finished her pizza, still enjoying her lack of clothing, which for a girl who had bundled up tightly just a week ago was shocking to say the least. I took the plate from her and threw it out, doing a last check that everything was locked and off.

When I returned to the living room, I found all the blankets folded and the room empty the pile of clothes and Tasha's underwear both vanished. I went upstairs and saw both girls' door shut but mine was open just a bit.

I guess they had gone on ahead of me. I opened the door and lying in my bed waiting for me were both girls "since we got here first, we make the rules, no clothes allowed. If you want to get in your bed you have to get nakey!" Cassie challenged as I admired what lay before me.