A Visit From the Sex Goddess 05

Story Info
Gravure model cosplays Tifa Lockheart.
2.2k words
4.62
4.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A VISIT FROM THE SEX GODDESS

5 - Final Fantasy

A magical sex goddess has appeared to a man in his home. She can take the form of anyone he desires and place them in any setting desired. She has enabled him to keep his penis hard and to have unlimited orgasms. She services him to feed empathically on his sexual pleasure.

He has just finished a prolonged session with her in the form of Playboy model Julri Waters, including a turn with her as a futanari woman.

"What do you want to do now?" Julri asked him.

"You're the one who can read my desires. You tell me."

"It's not that simple," she said. "You have many different fantasies. Several of them stand out as something that you very much crave, but which one you want next, I don't really know unless you choose it, whether consciously or not."

"I wasn't fantasizing about you having a penis when you put one on. You can obviously make decisions without me. Let's see you do it again. Pick a woman and surprise me."

She smiled and transformed in an eyeblink. She was Tifa Lockhart again - but not the almost-CGI-looking figure she had shown him before when demonstrating her shapeshifting ability. Instead it was busty gravure model Matsugane Yoko, wearing Tifa's clothes. Ever since shortly after discovering Yoko, he had longed to see her in Tifa cosplay. Here she was now, as perfect a Tifa as one could ever get in the real world.

At the same time, he noticed that their surroundings had changed again. They were outdoors in a grassy area near a small pond, and it was evening, a bit cooler than it had been in the big bedroom. A campfire burned close by. It was like the setting of one of his favorite porn videos, an animated scene in which Tifa in her signature outfit stroked off, sucked off, titty fucked, and sucked off again the huge pixelated cock of the POV wood man (probably Cloud, the main character of Final Fantasy VII.)

He grinned wide at her. "See? You're doing great! This is awesome!"

Yoko/Tifa smiled demurely. "I'm happy that you are pleased." She spoke in Japanese, a language he had once made a half-hearted effort to learn and knew only a smattering of, yet he understood her perfectly. It was as if invisible subtitles were being sent directly to his mind.

Now she was pulling up close, leaning in to kiss him. As he returned the kiss, he put one arm around her back while his other hand reached up to grasp a breast over her shirt. Yoko's tits were naturally large and soft; boob flesh overfilled his hand as he rolled it gently, then squeezed and massaged it with more urgency. He slipped the hand under her shirt to cup the bare flesh in his palm.

As he fondled her breast, she reached down to his penis, curling her fingers around the shaft and tugging it. "I want your cock," she said; the word she actually spoke was ochinchin. "I want you inside me. Put it inside me." She lay on her back and spread her legs. She wore nothing under the black leather miniskirt; her pink pussy glistened in the firelight.

He took position between her legs and slid his cock into her, delighting in the hot wet flesh enveloping his member. "Yes!" she cried, "fill me!" He began to repeatedly drive his cock into her, supported by his arms as he hung over her. As he did, she brought her own arms up and grasped the bottom of her shirt with both hands.

As a gravure model, Matsugane Yoko did not do full nudity in her videos; he had never seen her breasts exposed. Now as she pulled her shirt up, he was thrilled with the anticipation of seeing her tits in their full glory for the first time. The tight shirt pulled them up for a couple of seconds before they broke free and dropped out, jiggling like jelly and falling towards her underarms. Her nipples were the same color as her lips, with surprisingly small aureoles for breasts of her size - they were barely larger than a quarter-dollar coin.

Yoko/Tifa brought the shirt up to the level of her armpits and left it bunched there. She reached up, put her hands around the back of his head and pulled him down for another kiss. He brought one hand up to caress a titty, still holding himself up on his other arm.

"Yes, my tits, please touch my tits!" As he continued to fuck her, he lowered himself to put his mouth on the nipple of the other breast. He sucked it into his mouth along with a generous portion of boob meat. "Yes, please, suck them!"

He gently settled to lay himself atop her and began working her tits with both hands, licking and sucking each one alternately. All the while, his dick continued to piston inside her. "Fuck me! Oh yes, fuck me please!" Though her words literally translated to "sex me, do sex to me please," the invisible subtitles made it clear what her real meaning was. "Your cock, oh, your cock inside me, I'm going to come!"

He picked up the tempo of fucking her and played with her tits even more fervently. Her cries became louder and higher. "Yes! Good! So good! I'm coming! Yes! AAAAAAH!" She quivered beneath him as the orgasm overtook her.

When she had recovered, he turned her onto her side and straddled her lower leg, holding the other leg to point almost straight up as he entered her sideways. He resumed a quick, regular rhythm as he thrust his cock into her. He was close to coming. He reached out one hand to play with her tits as he worked to his climax.

At last he achieved orgasm, the delicious electricity spreading out from his penis to his whole body. His warm jizz burst out inside her, and she cried out again: "Yes! Come for me! Please come for me! Come!"

His orgasm finished and he pulled out of her. "Lie back now," she told him. "Let me service you." He did as she requested. What he saw now more-or-less matched the POV in the video that this place was reminiscent of; Yoko/Tifa was in the center of his view, the campfire was behind her and to the left, and the edge of the pond could be seen to the right. To complete the picture, Yoko pulled the shirt back down to cover her breasts again. She lay down between his legs, propping herself up on her left elbow. Her right hand grasped his erect cock and stroked it.

"Just like that. I'll make you feel very good." She smiled up at him as her hand continued to pump his penis. "It's so hard."

It was the script of the animated clip he and Yoko were reenacting, according to one subtitled version he knew. "It has me a little surprised," she continued. "It's as hard as a rock!"

She turned her attention back to his penis, still smiling as she stroked and tugged it. "So, how is it?" She sped up her stroking. "Hurry and show me the results of my work!" He felt himself approaching orgasm.

She slowed again. "But not yet. Don't come just yet. Hold on a little. I still want to do more."

Her fast stroking had brought him to the edge and her continued tugging took him over it. Thick ropes of semen cascaded from his cock and landed all over her hand and his belly as he groaned deeply.

"Sugoi," Yoko said, continuing to stroke his shaft and milk him. "It's amazing. So much come." She kept tugging until he'd stopped spurting.

"So just like that, it's already out?" she asked, her hand still stroking him. "That's a shame. I wasn't quite finished."

She dropped from her elbow and lay flat directly in front of him. "But that's okay. I'll clean it up well."

Her head lowered and her tongue poked out to lick his tip; then suddenly her mouth took in almost his full length. She bobbed on his dick a couple of times, then withdrew him from her mouth, licked her lips, and swallowed the jizz she had sucked off him.

"Delicious," she said. "I would love to taste a little more. You can still come. Go ahead." She continued sucking his cock, taking it deep each time her head came down.

The Tifa in the animated clip simply bobbed her head on Cloud's dick until he finished in her mouth, but the Yoko here with him wasn't restricted to such basic technique. She pulled back, licked around the head of his penis, then took her mouth off him to say, "This time I want a lot." She ran her tongue down and up his shaft a few times. "You can come in my mouth all you want." She took him in her mouth again, bobbing and sucking, slurping noisily.

In a minute her mouth came off again. "Still nothing? I have to keep sucking?" Her lips ran down his shaft and back up; her tongue circled his glans tip. "I hope you're really excited," she said before she went down on him once more.

He was. The pleasure built to a peak and his load spilled into her mouth. "Mmmm, mmm, mmm," she moaned as her head continued to move up and down on his cock and it continued to gush. When he had finished, she withdrew his penis and opened her mouth; he saw a copious amount of semen there. Then she closed her mouth and her eyes. Her throat moved, and she opened her eyes and put out her tongue. His load was gone. "I swallowed it all," she said. Then she took him in her mouth yet again and sucked for a moment.

"There's still more, and it's so good." She continued sucking the residual jizz from his dick. "It's still hard. It's not finished yet." More sucking. "I'm sure there's still a little more. I want to swallow everything."

At last she finished and took her mouth off him. "I hope I'm not working you too hard," she said. She moved toward him so that her chest rested at his crotch. "All right. Now to move on to my own special treatment with my breasts." She began moving up and down so that her tits rubbed the underside of his penis. After a few strokes, he felt not the fabric of her shirt, but warm soft flesh surrounding his cock.

"It slipped into my breasts," Yoko said. He saw the tip of his cock poking out at the top of her cleavage. The tight shirt held her breasts together around his penis as she supported herself with her arms and continued to move her tits on him. The sensation was exquisite.

"So? Is it good?" She smiled as she continued dragging her tits on him, his tip showing at the bottom of each down stroke. "With my breasts, the movement I'm doing - is it good?"

"Very good," he said. "So very, very good." He felt himself approaching another climax.

"Looks like it's coming out soon," she said. "I want you to come hard. I'll move faster." She picked up the pace, and a few moments later he was coming again. Streams of white jizz shot out when the head of his dick cleared her cleavage, and pooled between her tits when it didn't.

"Sugoi," she said again. Amazing. "It's so..." She moved up so that his penis came out from between her breasts, then back down so that her head was level with it. Once more she took him into her mouth and sucked for a moment. "There's still a little inside." She resumed sucking until she had drained him.

"There! That was great!" She smiled. "Thanks for all the delicious come."

His vision was beginning to fade to black. This was the point in the video where Cloud presumably went to sleep for the night, waking in the morning to find Tifa giving him another blowjob. "See you soon," she said as his sight went completely dark. "Tomorrow morning maybe."

He saw, heard, and felt nothing at all for a few seconds. Then there was a slurping sound, and the feel of something warm and wet on his hard cock. He noticed that his eyes were closed. He opened them.

It was morning, with a blue cloudless sky, maybe a few minutes before dawn. The remains of the campfire smoldered behind Yoko, who had her mouth on his penis and was working it expertly. She looked up at him and spoke: "Ohayou. Asa da yo." Hello. It's morning. "You seem to have recovered your strength." She returned to licking and kissing his cock. "It looks like I can still make you come." His dick disappeared into her mouth again as she began to suck him vigorously. His next climax was imminent.

Just before he reached orgasm, she withdrew her head and stuck out her tongue as her hand continued stroking his cock. He gave a low moan as great streams of jizz spurted out and landed on her tongue, her face, and her hair. He spurted seven times in all.

Yoko swallowed what was on her tongue, then licked her lips and swallowed again. "That came out great. It stayed hard despite last night. Seriously." She smiled as her hand gently tugged the shaft of his still-erect penis.