All Comments on 'A Visit to an S&M Club'

by MarkTass

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
EmirusEmirusabout 2 years ago

First the criticisms, which are aimed at being constructive and I hope you will accept them as such.

*

This is a subjective point but then aren’t all opinions? I don’t like list as when you describe what’s in the dungeon, in detail, particularly when we get the same information further on in a different form.

*

An example of a silly error (unless I didn’t read it correctly) is that she had him handcuff himself and then told him to put his hands behind his back? After that he was hoisted up with his hands above his head and presumably dislocated shoulders?

*

I find, and I know I’m not alone, when I say mixing dialogue and description doesn’t really work particularly with long paragraphs.

*

The biggest GOOD point was I really ENJOYED it as a story.

*

The corporal punishment was only a little exaggerated. I know a dominatrix who has so many people asking solely for corporal punishment she uses a different name for that side of her business. From speaking with her, and other ladies, it’s amazing what clients, whose sole interest is corporal punishment, demand for their money.

*

I’ve attended “parties”, by invitation, run by said dominatrix and another two ladies where there have been upwards of half a dozen clients each aware of what is happening to the other clients even while they are being humiliated to satisfy there own wishes. One of the clients, at his own expense, always brings the refreshments (sandwiches, cakes, drinks) to the sessions. None of the clients suffers, apart from relatively mildly, any corporal punishment, and I do find it enjoyable acting as “helper” or “foil” for the ladies because ultimately it’s giving the clients what they want.

*

Keep up the good work. 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous