A Visit to an S&M Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like this, slave. Do you really want me to fuck your anus with the dildo?" she asks me tauntingly. Really? I have a choice? Dare I say no, after all her preparation? My throbbing erection tells me what to say.

"Yes, Mistress, please fuck my ass with the dildo, and leave it there while you beat me."

She adds a second finger and slides that into my exposed anus, and then some cold gel, and she slides something into me that feels a lot bigger than the dildo I had seen. It stretches my anus as she pushes it in and out slowly, fucking me deeper with each fresh assault, until the device fills my rectum. I sense my anus closing over a tapered end. I think she's put a butt plug into me. At least I don't have to worry about it flying across the room when she starts to cane me!

A thin leather cord appears in her hands, and she expertly ties it, cleverly separating my balls completing their bondage with a loop in the cord. She brings a lead weight into sight, attaching it to the loop and drops the weight, pulling hard on my balls. My eyes begin to water.

Next come clover clamps for the nipples, also with weights. I am commanded to thank her for her preparations. I do a better job of that it seems. She tells me she is pleased with me now but there is one final request I must make.

"I would like to test you hard, slave, very hard, and if I do, I will make you scream and writhe as I inflict your punishment upon you. You may even wish to cry for mercy. However, I know that you might now be regretting coming here and wish for less severe treatment. I therefore offer you a choice: You may beg me to be merciful and not make you suffer too hard, and I will consent to your plea."

She paused to give me time to consider this.

"Alternatively, you may beg me to fit you with a ball gag. You appreciate that if you are wearing a gag, you will not be able to speak the safe word and that your screams will be ignored until your full punishment is completed -- 24 strokes each from whip, crop, leather paddle and tawse, followed by 24 hard strokes of the cane."

She paused again and smoothed her leather-gloved hand over my ass causing my cock to throb. "So, slave, what is it to be? Would you like me to take pity on you? Or will you gladly suffer for me? Will you ask your mistress to gag you, knowing that she will subject you to a long, hard beating from which there is no escape and no safe word?"

So, here I am, in a professional S&M dungeon in Holland at the mercy of a sadistic dominatrix. I am secured in inescapable bondage, naked and defenceless, with weights on my balls and nipples and a huge butt plug in my ass and I am about to receive more than a hundred strokes from her instruments of discipline. My cock is harder than it has ever been and adrenaline is pumping through me. I am exactly where I want to be.

"Mistress. Please may I be gagged."

12