A Visit to Granny's Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Err we err don't need..."

"Oh hush your mouth lad Jack always plants far too many. This time we have four rows of runners."

Annabella added; "You should see the caulies' I'll show you on the way out, I need to get the mugs back."

"I'll see you all next time then, cheerio Granny."

I felt another lovely hug from Granny, I'm sure they're getting more... shall I use the word 'intimate'? We swapped cheek kisses and parted.

"Drive safely Terry, take care."

"Thanks, and for these." I nodded to the tray of vegetables.

I walked with Annabella up the flight of engineering brick steps and walked between the back of the Pen Shed and the chicken run to the vegetable plot.

Now a thought ran through my head; "Do you remember..."

Annabella cut me off quickly; "Yes I do remember measuring the rows with a one foot ruler, that must have been about twelve years ago. Sixty six feet exactly, which is hardly surprising as it's one chain.

"Crikey one, two, three, four, five. Five rows of runners, wow that must be three hundred stalks. Oh my God look at those cauliflowers, what on earth happened?"

"Dad forgot he'd planted them and did it again."

I could see the rows but there was a massive block of plants ten feet wide.

"Jim has managed to sell a load to the farm shop he's working off that side. There are loads of carrots too, I'll pull you some."

We walked on and she casually bent down and one by one pulled a dozen carrots. At the end of the shed she rinsed them under a tap and placed them on top of the tray full of greens.

"Granddads excelled himself this year."

"Yes, Jim's done wonders selling too; especially the peppers and chillies, Dad's already said he'll do more of those next year."

We rounded the end of the building; "Oh Terry I thought you would be gone by now."

"I can't believe the bumper crop this year Granny. He's got a lot in there."

"He's proud of it too. I've got the cups Annie."

"Oh thanks Mum."

I placed the box in the boot of the car. Annabella climbed on me and hugged for another kiss before letting me get in the car.

"Thanks again Plinky."

"No, thank you Terry, it's been good."

"See you next time, Plinky. Love you."

"Love you to Terry."

I watched her waving my rear view mirror until I reached the first bend, flashed my lights and lost sight. A couple more bends and looked over to see her waving from the top of the brick steps, I waved back knowing she wouldn't see me within the car.

"What the fucking hell are you doing Terry? You bloody fool." I shouted to myself as I drove to the main road. My weenies knew exactly what I was doing and again it was trying to stand up to attract my attention.

I knew I had to put a stop to the incestuous activity, I also knew my little Plinky would be very upset if I said no more.

12