Going to Visit Grandma

Story Info
Grandma loves me like I have never experienced before.
13.6k words
4.77
130k
158
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,129 Followers

I remember going to Grandma's house as a kid, for our usual Sunday visit and on holidays. Dad always made it a point that my sister and I know the importance of family closeness, and since we were the only grandchildren that my Grandma had, it was a given that we were spoiled by her, while we were growing up, especially after my Mom died from cancer when we were still pretty young.

Now that I was in my late twenties and was in the process of changing duty assignments in the military, I wanted to stop back in my hometown for a visit with my Grandma. When I called her to say I was coming, she was extremely excited and insisted that I stay there with her. That was really what I had hoped for since my Dad had recently passed away a few years prior in a tragic work accident and my sister was now married and living on the other side of the country.

I had not seen my Grandmother since the funeral for my Dad and I was really missing her, so when I arrived at her house that evening, my excitement level was really up there. What I did not expect was to see the physical change in her when she came out to greet me. She had always been a short chubby woman for as long as I could remember, but as she came out on to her deck, when I pulled into the driveway, I had to do a double take to see if that were her or not.

There was my Grandma, in a beautiful bright floral sundress, that did everything to accentuate her beautiful new curves, and looking like she had lost quite a bit of weight. She waved gleefully at me as I stopped the rental car, I was driving, and as I got out, she came down from the deck, ran over to me and nearly knocked me over with her hug.

She hugged me tight in her arms as if her life depended on it, then pulled back, gripping my upper arms, and said, "Oh my gosh, Sam, you look so handsome in your uniform and wow, the military must really be working you out! Look at those strong muscles you have!"

"Ah, thanks Grandma, but look at you! You look amazing! What have you been doing to make yourself look so good," I asked her?

Grandma blushed a little, then did a little twirl as she stepped back from me and said, "You're so sweet, Sam, and thank you for noticing. A few girlfriends of mine talked me into a gym membership and I met up with a nutritionist there. I started working out and eating better and have now lost about thirty pounds."

She looked good and could not help but notice that she had also lost the salt and pepper color in her hair as it was now back to what must have been her youthful brunette color. A person not knowing her, would easily guess that the beautiful woman standing in front of me, was at best in her early forties, instead of being in her late sixties.

I reached out to hug her again and said, "You look beautiful, Grandma! Whatever you are doing at that gym, keep it up, I really love this new youthful, healthy look to you because it makes me feel that you will be around for a long time."

Grandma kissed me on the cheek and said as she pulled away to take my hand and lead me into the house, "Now stop being so sweet or you are going to make your old Grandma cry now. Come on in, I have supper ready for you."

I followed her up the steps of the deck and could not help but appreciate her finely muscles legs, going from her calves up to the lower part of her hamstrings before the rest was hidden by her sundress. She really did look great and for the first time ever, I felt a new appreciation for her physical beauty.

Grandma said as we entered the sliding glass door going into the dining room, "Sam, you can put your bag in the spare bedroom, at the end of the hallway, across from my room, while I set the table, okay sweetie?"

"Sure Grams," I replied, then headed down the hall.

After dropping my bag into the spare bedroom, I headed back out to the dining room table just as Grandma was bringing the last few items to the table. We sat down together, enjoyed the amazing food that she prepared, and talked about all the things going on in our lives.

Later that evening, as I relaxed in one of the reclining chairs, in the living room, watching a baseball game, grandma had gone into her bedroom to get ready for bed. She came out about ten minutes later, wearing a light blue silky looking nightgown, that came down just above her knees.

I really did not pay too much attention to it, because that was pretty much her usual nighttime attire, as I remembered from the times that I had stayed here before, but when she got up to go out into the kitchen for something to drink, she passed in front of the TV, and the light from it, made her nightgown nearly see through.

It was just a glimpse as she passed but I could clearly make out her soft breasts, and hard nipples jutting at a downward angle. I lost my concentration on the game as my mind tried to comprehend what I had just seen and why suddenly did I become fascinated by it.

Grandma came back through, once more passing by the TV, and sat down in the other recliner. This time my eyes had traveled down to the lower part of her body and I was treated to the fine shadow of her bushy pubic hair, just below her now much smaller tummy pouch. Grandma was not wearing panties under her nightgown!

I sat there staring at the TV but was completely oblivious to what was happening in the baseball game as my head was now fill with thoughts of Grandma's body. Why? Why did I become so enamored by her physical appearance? Was it because she had lost weight and gotten herself in great shape or was it because I had not been with or had seen a woman's body like that, in almost a year?

Whatever it was that was going on in my head, I could not go back to concentrating on the game so I made up an excuse, stood up and said to her, "Grandma, I'm pretty tired from traveling so I think I'll turn in now."

She got up, came over and gave me a sweet hug and a kiss on the cheek and said, "Okay, Sam, you sleep good and if you need anything give your old Gran a yell, okay?"

She smelled like flowers and her hug felt wonderful, especially with my hands around her waist, touching her soft silky nightgown. I could feel her hardened nipples pressed tightly against the upper part of my abs through my thin t-shirt. They felt great and I was shocked at just how firm her sides were as she released me from her hug and my hands fell across the satin material that covered her.

I told her goodnight and headed into bed and as soon as I closed the door, I felt my cock coming to life inside my shorts and I really did not understand why. I had hugged her countless times while growing up so why on earth was, I getting aroused now? I pulled off my shorts, t-shirt and underwear then climbed into the twin sized bed and wrapped my hand around my long thick nine-inch cock.

It throbbed and pulsed in my hand as I laid there thinking that I must be pretty desperate for sex if I am here thinking about my own Grandmother, but on the other hand, I always loved her for the heart that she possessed and the never ending love that she showed us, so appreciating her physical beauty in the form of sexual arousal, was now not out of the question, or so I seemed to want to justify the fact that my cock was hard for my own Grandmother.

I wanted to jerk off but then realized that I would have a mess to deal with and I really did not want to have to get up and go out to the hallway bathroom with Grandma still awake and moving around, so I decided to just ignore my hard on and just try and go to sleep.

I managed to doze off but woke up about three hours later feeling very warm in that small bedroom so I got up and opened the door a little to help get some better airflow into the room. I instantly felt the cooler air come in from the hallway and start to cool the room, so in no time at all, I was able to go back to sleep.

The next morning when I slowly began to wake up, I heard soft music playing and when I opened my eyes, looking out my partially opened door, I could see right into Grandma's open door and into her bedroom. I did not see her but I could make out the sound of her shower running over the music that she was listening to.

I laid there for a few minutes still in a half-awakened state just enjoying the music she was playing, feeling relaxed and happy to start the day. A moment later, I heard her shower turn off and I could hear her singing to the song that was now playing. I never knew my Grandma could sing so good as her voice seemed to get louder.

In the next moment, I knew why she got louder as I saw her come into view and oh dear God, she was completely naked with only a towel on her head! In an instant, I became fully awake as I watched her standing there in front of her dresser, digging out something from her drawers. She was incredibly sexy and I could not take my eyes off her!

Her soft tits hung down a bit but still had some amazing firmness to them as her erect nipples pointed down at about a forty-five-degree angle. She had that mature tummy bulge sticking out a bit but not by much now, as it flowed down into her thick tuft of salt and pepper colored pubic hair covering her pussy.

I felt a quick reaction under the blankets as my cock grew to full mast while I laid there in total amazement at how hot she looked. She was looking in the dresser mirror now, turning back and forth as if she were checking herself out but little did, she know that she was making her own grandson horny for her.

She then turned away from me and bent over as she was rearranging the towel on her head. I now had a perfect view of her from the rear as her ass cheeks parted revealing her partially opened fat pussy lips and tight looking rosebud that was her asshole. Oh my God, my cock was throbbing at the site of her and all I could think of in that moment was how great her pussy would feel sliding up and down on my fat dick!

I am not sure if she saw me when she was bent over, because I could not be certain if her eyes contacted mine or not, but she quickly stood up and turned towards the doorway. Well, I immediately closed my eyes and acted like I was still sleeping, hoping that she did not see me watching her. I could hear her moving around and I thought I made out the sound of her footsteps come right over to my door and stop.

I heard her whisper, "Sam? Sam, are you awake?"

I breathed heavy, doing my best to imitate sleep, hoping she would just go back to the show she was giving me, but unfortunately, that did not happen as I heard her return to her room and close the door. Dammit!

I breathed a sigh of relief, worried that she might have gotten upset if she had found out that I had been watching her, because I know that she would not have paraded around me naked on purpose. She probably had forgotten that her door was open or did not know that I had left mine open, but regardless of all that, my cock was throbbing mercilessly and I really needed relief.

I waited for several minutes before getting up, then grabbed my clean clothes for the day and headed quickly into the main bathroom, passing by her door on the way. As soon as I got in there, my hand went straight to my cock and I began to stroke it mightily. The vision of her bent over and her hairy pussy opened showing me her sweet pink flesh, quickly brought my orgasm racing to end of my fat prick.

I moved closer to the bathtub, just as the first stream shot out from the end of my purple swollen head. Rope after rope escaped from me in a flurry as it felt like I had and endless supply of cum built up inside me like a pressurized tank. I felt my knees weaken and I leaned against the wall for support as the last of my cum dribbled to the bottom of the tub.

I could only imagine what it would have felt like to empty my balls like that inside my ridiculously hot and sexy Grandma, hearing her moan my name as she came with me. As if that would ever happen, but the fantasy running through my head of deep stroking my cock and in out of her, was the stuff they write taboo porn novels about.

After I got done showering and getting dressed, I headed out to the kitchen. I could smell something good cooking and I was not disappointed when I got out there as Grandma was making pancakes, one of my favorites and she knew it. Every time I came here, she would always make me pancakes.

When I came in, Grandma said, "Ah, good morning, Sam, I'm making your favorite. Coffee is done making, pour yourself a cup and I will have you a flapjack done here in a jiffy."

I got my coffee and walked by her as she was cooking, pausing to give her a kiss on the cheek, and said, "Thanks Grandma, you certainly know your way into a man's heart."

She smiled and put her arm around me and leaned her head into my shoulder and said, "You're a sweet talker, you are and you just know how to make a woman's heart turn to mush, too. I imagine you are breaking hearts all over the military world right now, aren't you?"

I just grinned, shrugged my shoulders and sat down at the table to watch her while she made my breakfast. She was not wrong; in that I had broken a few hearts along the way. Most of the women I had met up to this point, were looking to settle down quickly with a military guy, especially a young officer, but I just was not interested in getting serious.

I was upfront with every one of the women, I was with, too, but they seem to get it in their heads that once they gave me some pussy, that somehow, they owned me. Well, after some tears were shed, I moved on. Thankfully, with me being so busy with going to training for my new job that I transitioning to, I had little time to get tied up with any women, hence the extreme horniness that I was now suffering from as I ogled my sexy Grandma.

I once again, started thinking about her naked body as she stood there in front of the stove in a different floral sundress than she had on yesterday. I wondered if she had panties on under it and if she did, what color they were. I wondered if she still thought about men and if she still got aroused enough to masturbate. As far as I knew that last man, she had been with was my Grandpa, but he had passed away nearly 20 years ago. Surely, she has not gone that long without sex?

Grandma turned towards me with a couple flapjacks on the spatula, and laid them down on my plate, saying, "There you, go my handsome heartbreaker, how many more would you like?"

She stood there with a smile on her face and her hand on her hip, which in my now completely raw mind, only made her look that much sexier, and I quickly answered, "Just a couple more, Grandma, and thank you!"

I began to butter my pancakes up and was about to put syrup on them when she came over and gave me a sweet grandmotherly kiss on the lips, then turned back to the stove and said, "You're welcome, sweetie."

As innocent as that kiss was, it only sent my mind into overdrive as I tried in vain to keep focused on my breakfast, but I just could not help but keep looking over at her sweet body as she moved around the stove. She quickly made me a couple more pancakes and as soon as she dropped them onto the plate, I was ready to dig into them, while excused herself and headed into her bedroom.

After I had finished eating and cleaned up my breakfast dishes, I got another cup of coffee and headed out to sit on the side deck, to enjoy the beautiful morning before it would start to get hot. I just sat down and the door opened to my Grandma coming out to join me. She was all smiles as she sat in a chair across from me, with a cup of coffee in her hand as well.

We sat there and talked for a bit before she asked me, "Sam, do you have a girlfriend yet? I was simply curious since you never mentioned anything about it when I was teasing you earlier about being a heartbreaker and not that I am rushing you or anything but seeing some grandkids would be nice before I die."

Me being a smartass sometimes, I said to her with a grin, "Well, I'm sure I have a few kids here and there from the ports of call that I have been in."

"Oh, you horse's ass," she said half laughing then finished, "you had better be joking and you had better be protecting yourself or you will end up getting some sort of dick rot disease."

What? Did my Grandma just say what I thought she said? My eyes must have been huge as I looked at her in shock. Yes, she had said the word "dick," and with it replaying in my head, I instantly felt a stir in my shorts as I stared at her in disbelief.

She giggled a little and said, "Don't look so shocked, do you think I don't know what a dick is?"

I shook my head and said with a laugh, "Well I am sure you do know what it is, since you had dad, but just hearing you say it kind of caught me off guard."

Grandma grinned and said, "I think you'll find that I am full of surprises, sweetie."

Okay, now my mind just went off as I replied under my breath, "I bet you are, Grandma."

She just kept grinning and winked at me, then changed the subject to chat about her friends at the gym she was going to and wondered if I wanted to go with her today so her friends could meet me. Today was her swimming aerobics class, and she thought it would be fun to see me trying to keep up with them. Of course, I agreed to go, because I was not about to miss a chance to see her in her swimsuit.

We were quiet for a little bit as the two of us were looking around just taking in the beauty around her property with the numerous amounts of flowering bushes, hedges, and trees, some of which looked like they needed a good trimming. Hmm bush trimming. Yep, my mind had somehow turned back into the mind of a horny teenager as the bush trimming thought instantly went to trimming a bushy pussy.

I shook it off and looked back over towards Grandma as she was still looking out over the back lawn. She had changed her sitting position and now had one leg up and crossed under the other which caused her sundress to ride up above her knee, giving me nice view of the blue panties, she had on underneath.

Well, there went my head again, as I could not take my eyes away from her crotch. I sat there imagining what it would be like to put my face up against her panties and breathe in her sweet womanly scent. My cock started to get hard in my shorts and I had to hold my coffee cup in my lap to try and cover it, but I do not think I was having much luck as the head of my prick was creeping over to one side.

The only thing I could do was do get up and go into the house, so I took another nice long look at her panty covered pussy, the got up to excuse myself. Well of course Grandma turned just as I did and her eyes went right to my shorts. Her eyes got big and her mouth fell open.

I felt the embarrassment take over and I quickly turned away and said, "I'm going to go use the bathroom, Grandma, what time are we leaving for the gym?"

She did not answer for a moment, then said, "Uh, oh yeah. We'll leave in about an hour, okay?"

I gave her the thumbs up sign and headed into the house and into my room. I looked down at my cock and cursed at it then unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts to release it from its confines. I just stood there thinking about her panties again as my cock stood straight out in front of me with its purple throbbing head bobbing up and down ever so slightly.

I thought about jerking off, but that would mean that I would have a mess to clean up so I sat down on the bed and tried to think of something that would help me get rid of my erection. Nothing worked because I could not get Grandma out of my head, as visions of her panties and seeing her naked earlier had my head in a whirlwind.

Having already jerked off once before I showered earlier seemed to have little effect on the amount of back pressure, I was feeling from the lack of sexual attention these many months either. I tried shoving my cock back inside my shorts but that only made it look more obvious as it looked like someone was trying to erect a circus tent inside a woodshed.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,129 Followers