All Comments on 'A Visit to Salmacis Ch. 02'

by TheWorldRoseanna

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome. Great. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn' huge you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That chapter was completely worth waiting for. It was so nice that Lexa got to meet people who were not just the usual type who treated her as broken and coming across Su-Jin turned out so sweet. Between her and Leah and Maya she is finally starting to learn she has some worth besides her cock. You had me in tears at the end which makes it a five star win in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A surprisingly sweet story. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great. Solid. I do kind of want to see Lexi be put in her place by Lexa. Maybe have Lexa prove her sister wrong. Maybe she sleeps with Leah and Maya, but realizes that there's more to life than sleeping with her friends. Her sister has been spurned so much that she'll take anyone who bats an eye at her, Lexa doesn't have to be like that. She realizes that, even though they may be twins, she's not her sister, and her sister is not her. Despite her speech disability, she is a still great person and can do what her sister can't, which is have a good, healthy life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want more Damnit! Where's chapter 3?!!! Please don't have it be like a love triangle or anything though, and don't make it be all about her and Leah or her and Maya, make it so that Lexa can really develop feelings for Su-Jin and maybe she and Lexi's dynamic can be further explored. Maybe Alexandra and Lexi get to double team someone in the future. Maybe you get Su-Jin to change her for good. Maybe get her to bring out Alexandra's inner Futanari.

DragonLover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please keep going with this. It's a great plot, original with ethos & humor. Absolutely enjoyed what you've created,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nicely done series with great character interaction. I'd love to see another chapter.

dayumson92dayumson92over 1 year ago

This was absolutely amazing. I don't know if you are still here, but if you are please write more chapters. We need more writers like you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

oh wow im really digging these characters and how theyre playing off each other!

ginlitginlitabout 1 year ago

Ah well damn guess that's it pity I really liked this story had the best character writing I've seen so far on this site.

TinaValentinaTinaValentina5 months ago

Any plans to make more? This series is amazing as is, and I keep checking back going you've added a third chapter, or even a new story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous