A Visit to the Bakery

Story Info
Someone learns that always-allowed sex is always available.
2.2k words
4.37
8.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia was just a regular person as far as she was concerned. Each morning she went to work, stopped at a coffee shop or a bakery or some kind of small shop to have something to eat. She took her food to work and did illustrations for an advertising company she happened to find on a job search site fresh out of college. It made her equal parts excited and terrified to get the job. It took her all the way to the big city where, she must admit, it wasn't the most comfortable for her. Her being only a little thing at barely under five feet tall and a measly ninety pounds with shortish, curly brown hair topping her small frame, the larger buildings of the city made her feel even smaller than normal with their large forms towering over her on the way to work most of the week. She found her comforts though in the people; regular employees at the little shops she liked to frequent were always so friendly towards her! It was a shiny spark in the gray city that she enjoyed the most.

It was just a normal day as far as Mia was concerned, (besides it raining AGAIN for the fifth day in the row) she had gotten dressed in her regular outfit. Knee-length black leggings with a lighter-cloth gray hoodie on top covering her modest light blue sports-bra covering her decently sized C cups. The weather app had indicated the weather was just about to lighten up and she'd finally be able to get one of her runs in. Unfortunately this would mean she'd need to bring a spare set of clothes with her in her backpack, but all of her equipment stayed at her office building so there would be plenty of extra space for some looser jeans and a nice office shirt in the small bag. She was ready for the day.

Mia was finally running, finally after days of being denied her favorite adrenaline-rush activity. A light shine of sweat was reflecting off her light almond skin as the sun peeked through the semi-cloudy sky. She slowed down because she was due to drop into the bakery she loved so much to grab a quick bagel for breakfast.

The tiny bell rang as she walked in. "Hey! There she is, been a bit since your last visit, little lady." The large man behind the counter declared, leaning a muscular arm on the counter and making me wonder if they make hair nets for things other than heads.

"Hello sir! I'm running just a wee bit late to work at the moment, something around fifteen minutes late specifically. I happened to forget my watch, you see." I say gesturing to my arm where my little wristwatch should've been sitting. "If I could just get my regular order in I would much appreciate it as usual sir." I say while trying to keep my posture straight.

I couldn't figure out what gave me a discount sometimes I came into the shop. It was totally unpredictable. The man looked ex-military, the cliche rough-man-gone-soft type. If I had to guess, his bones had to have been really thick to hold up all that meat on him and the shaved haircut was just from old habits. Anyway, I wanted to act as militaristic as possible without being so obvious.

"Sure thing shorty." He replied punctually and turned around to look for the bagels.

Ding-a-ling

I glanced behind me to see a beautiful redhead walk in, seemingly from heaven based on how bright the outside world had gotten since I arrived. I watched as she pranced over to the front counter and placed her hands on her hips while surveying the ridiculously small menu hanging above her.

"Yeah. Hmmm. I'll have a... Hmmm..." She said absentmindedly.

I watched the baker look at her with cogs moving in his mind for a quick minute, before saying what I would have expected had never been uttered in a bakery, or in public, or during the day, or any combination of those things.

"Miss, I would very much love to face fuck you again, all rough-like."

My jaw went slack. He would what to, who like, what? Huh? My head turned to the woman, modestly dressed in a striking band shirt and jean shorts waiting for the slap.

"Yes pleaseee... Where do you want me?" She said with a genuine grin, like she'd just been asked out on a date in the most proper way. The baker simply gestured down to a spot in front of him behind the counter.

I watched them run around to the other side of the counter and quickly disappear under the front counter. From there I heard a rough zipper being fiddled with and a shockingly quick sound of what sounded like someone trying to suck on a very large loli-pop with the most saliva humanly possible.

"Sorry shorty, I'll--" *grunt* "I'll get to your order as soon as my hands are free."

Glug glug, glug, glug, glug, glug

I tried not to sneak a peek at the shocking event I was witnessing in front of me, but it was hard not to see her red hair poking slightly over the top of the counter from where I was standing. It was all messy from the baker's very large hands getting a good grasp on her head driving his... Well...Head... And probably, really,really, thick shaft... In and out of her very wet-sounding lips, taking advantage of every square inch of those plump lips to better serve himself... I couldn't quite get a good enough view...

I glanced down and quickly caught myself absently rubbing my legs together, the light jogging leggings working to my advantage all too well. The baker noticed, then I noticed he noticed. Then the redhead made a really loud sound, like she'd just won the lottery while in the process of being gagged.

"mmmMMMGFFF" I heard from behind the counter, the baker just maintaining his grip on her head, only one hand keeping its grip due to the size making two very unnecessary.

"Fuck... Oh, that's... Oh you need a towel sweetheart?" He said as the redhead stood up slowly. My eyes looked to her throat, watching her swallow the baker's dough she worked so hard for.

As quickly as she'd come in to do the deed she left, straight out the door with an unceremoniousDing-a-ling from the little bell.

"Shorty, I saw you seeming to like what you'd seen. I wouldn't mind, if you were lookin to have someone help you out is all." He said while zipping up his jeans, giving an earnest smile and a wink.

Before I could answer, I saw the beast of a man begin to lumber around the corner of the bakery counter. He walked slowly, like that of a giant from some fantasy book, with his thick arms swaying deceptively lightly at his sides, forgotten till needed. He stood over me like a large, friendly bear. I couldn't speak, I knew what had just happened and I knew that he just said that...Stuff, to me. But I still couldn't bear to get the words out. All I could do was look him up and down over and over causing my head to bob up and down like one of those little water toys you see on executive's desks.

"I'll take that as a yes, shorty." He says, probably acknowledging my false yes motion I had just made with my head towards his beastly form. Before I knew it both of his large hands reached down and grabbed my waist, picking me up like I was merely a toy of some bizarrely large man in an alternate reality where giants existed. Who am I kidding, this is an alternate reality. After what I had just witnessed, there was definitelysomething going on. At least, something is going on with me. I mean, I definitely feel throbbing down there in my shorts. Iwant to act on it, but I should really put a stop to all this until I can figure out what's really going on.

I go to raise my arm to catch his attention but find myself in the motion of him sitting down in one of the large waiting chairs nearby. I can only watch as he places me on top of him.

"Oh fucking--God." He put me on his jean seam. It's bulging. He's huge. Oh my fuck, he's huge. I think he's hard. I can't tell if he's hard.Oh my God what if he's not even hard. Oh my God it's rubbing up against me. Oh my God he's sliding me along it--

"Oh fuckkkkkkk... Oh fuck that feELs--oh fUck..." Is all I can utter as I begin to be rubbed along his bulging mound, rubbing me back and forth along his jean seam. The onslaught on my lips through the thin fabric is consistent and calculated, feeling like I'd been placed into some industrial machine. But instead of for the purpose of manufacturing, it was making me experience his bulging member torturously over and over against my aching entrance and throbbing clit.

"You... AHhh... You... Hu-h??" I say again, trying to get his attention, but I just could not get past this thing underneath me causing these inconvenient, involuntary noises--faster oh God--No! It doesn't feel that good. The way it's rubbing against me. The way it's edging me painfully slowly, but so...

"Fuck... Oh my God don't stopppp" I feel his hands finally release their grip on me. A faint ping of hope hits me for a moment before they clamp back down on my hips, grabbing my arms along in the process. I swear I could feel the last bit of resistance leave my body as I accepted my new role of letting this beast of a man rub my tiny little wet hole into the slowest edging orgasm I've ever experienced. I could tell my poor lips have to be a nice shade of red by now, teased into a state of horrible denial but keeping themselves wet enough for me to experience numbing amounts of pleasure throbbing into my core with every rub the giant man decided to inflict on me.

I've never been wetter. I don't even need to reach down to check, even if Icould reach down. Fuck toys don't have to worry about such things I suppose. I feel him move one of my hands into the other behind my back and reaching around to the front of my sweatshirt."What-are-you-OHHh!" I heard my mouth quickly say, as if that'd give me a better chance at grabbing his attention, not that my body wants to escape anymore. The hand brushes up my shirt and bra in one fluid motion, freeing my tits to the open shop air. They bounce back and forth for a bit, finally able to flick off some of the accumulating sweat. I watch the hand move up quickly and immediately start to roll my nipples in between its fingers, large enough to skillfully roll both of them at the same time. The dirtiness of what's going on is just too much for my brain and my natural submissiveness finally gets what it wants. I feel my body begin to shake and writhe.

Oh my God here it co--cOMES-- My body begins to thrash in a way it never has, seeking freedom from it's sexual onslaught. It's done so well to hold out against it this entire time, unfortunately I'm fighting against a body more than three times my body weight. The sexual onslaught continues, although noticeably slower and more sensual. I'm yelling something but I can't tell what it is, probably a mix offuck andGod fuCKGOD andFUCKINGFINALLyyyyGodddd as I try desperately to maintain consciousness...

I slowly come to my senses, coming out of a daze that feels like it was almost like sleep and post-sex sleep had a perfect sleep baby.

"Hey welcome back shorty." I hear the baker say from, somewhere. I'm not quite sure where I am yet. I squint a little and realize I'm in a waiting chair off to the side slouched against the wall. The chair is just like the... Holy fuck did that just--

"HEY MAN WHAT'S THe big deal?" I shout stomping up to the baker before quickly realizing this man really is a beast but he just... Well, alright that was...Magnificent... But still...

"YEAH WHATS THE BIG DEAL?" I say with my courage back in tow. He just looks at me. Like I said I didn't want the other half of my bagel and were offering it to him.

"You seemed like you needed it shorty. You were squirmin over there when Trish came in. Figured you needed a hand."

You mean two hands-- STAY FOCUSED MIA. "What's going on? Why and WHEN did this bagel shop get so sensual?"

He moves over to a stack of newspapers in the corner of the room. They're local papers I think.

"What do you mean THIS bagel shop shorty?"

I glance down at the paper. There's obscene pictures of people. All over it. Everywhere. They're all smiling too, or at least looking like they're enjoying themselves.

The world had changed, and nobody seemed to clue this girl in.

"What's going on, baker?"