All Comments on 'A Visit to the Doctor'

by AllenJWood

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

Good write, few misspells though...and try to work up to the climax, make it a bit longer for ghe next one if you can. Other than that i liked it

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
love exam stories

well done!

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 9 years ago
Proofreading needed

The misspelled words and the lack of capitalization of proper nouns is pathetic. Other than that the story was OK but very "porn flickish".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A rescheduled visit to the Doctor

I went to the doctor's office for a rescheduled physical examination. It was a warm spring day and I was in snug denim jeans with a short sleeve shirt and a one piece body suit with a long back zipper and fitting very snug. It really felt good and I did have a well outlined hard on underneath. I was soon called by the nurse for my follow up examination and hoped I wouldn't have to totally undress, but much to my surprise she said all clothes have to come off before the doctor sees me. I was very bashful, so the pretty nurse told me to just take off the shoes and socks and she'll do the rest. She soon pulled off my shirt and saw the sexy very snug bodysuit outlined under the the jeans including my outlined erection. The nurse then said"hold still, let me strip off those snug jeans and and leotard underneath, as she would open the front button and zipper on the jeans, then pulling and tugging my snug denim blue jeans down and off me. I squirmed and whimpered feeling the the snug jeans slowly come off my behind and outlined erect in the sexy snug bodysuit. Soon, the lovely nurse had my jeans down to my ankles and seeing my hard on encased in the bodysuit would say "That's coming off too and don't be so embarrassed having a healthy erection". She lifted my legs and shook the snug jeans off me, when the doctor, a female walked in the exam room, watching the nurse strip off the snug jeans and seeing me just in the tight bodysuit outlining my hard penis. The nurse would watch me squirm and try covering my erection outlined in the one piece bodysuit while I was too bashful to take it off and be totally naked with a hard on in front of both the doctor and nurse. The nurse would say "we're not finished yet, that tight underwear has to come off too", as the lady doctor watched my plight. It was a quiet day for the doctor, so she got to see me getting nude before examining me. The nurse would turn me around and slowly open the long back bodysuit zipper with her and the lady doctor seeing and hearing my bashful male resisting while the nurse managed to strip my clinging bodysuit half way down. It did feel somewhat erotic having a pretty nurse stripping me naked with the lovely female doctor watching, despite me squirming and trying to keep my erect penis encased in the almost off bodysuit. Finally, the pretty nurse won, now freeing my hard on from the tight bodysuit and working it down to my ankles and yanking from my feet. Now naked, the doctor said I seem to be in good health while seeing my young naked body and bouncing erect penis. The lady doctor and nurse were soon groping and poking my bare body all over when finally they finished the examination. I passed with flying colors and it was quite erotic being undressed by a young nurse and being observed by a lovely female doctor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous