A Visit to Tinseltown Pt. 09

Story Info
Carmella's visit to Los Angeles. Farewell sex.
2.3k words
4.64
1.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of a week-long visit by my very sexy friend and lover, Carmella. They can be enjoyed in almost any order, but this one should probably be read last. -Emmerson

I woke up before Carm, realizing I had claimed all the blankets in my sleep. Far from looking uncomfortable, she was splayed out, arms over her head and legs spread open. Her chest rose and fell slowly. Her breasts were wide apart, calling to be licked.

I slipped from the bed as silently as possible. Rather than use the en suite, I crept down the hall, peeing in the guest bath far from the master bedroom. I ran just enough water to clean my hands, and did not flush. My efforts were rewarded when I returned to find her position unchanged.

This was the day Carm would return to Dallas. I wanted to make her morning special. I thought of bacon and eggs or coffee cake. Instead, I moved alongside the bed, kneeling down to lightly kiss her rounded mons. I kissed the soft hair again. And again, following it down, placing gentle kisses as I went. What is the point of calling it a "landing strip" if it not to show the way?

I smiled when I noticed for the first time that the strip of pubic hair, which I had become so devoted to, was now surrounded by a smattering of tiny stubble. I certainly did not mind and she had not mentioned any discomfort, but I made a mental note to see about scheduling a waxing for her next, hopefully longer, visit.

I kissed my way back up. Then down again. I noticed her breathing increased very slightly.

Continuing to plant tiny kisses, I came to the soft hood where her delightfully sensitive clitoris rested, as yet undisturbed this morning. I had plans for that, as well. I nudged the hood with my nose, then let my tongue trace down the wrinkled petals of her outer flower. They contracted and Carm's legs opened a bit wider. I licked down, then up, more firmly this time. Moving from side to side, I made sure her entire opening was given attention.

Carm gasped quietly as the petals opened on their own. Her fragrance was delicate and sweet. I pressed my tongue forward, moving the outer lips aside to provide the inner flesh with strong, wet strokes.

Shifting my balance slightly, I reached one hand to her chest, letting my fingertips awaken her nipples. One by one, they enlarged, ever so slightly as I grazed over them.

My tongue was now beyond the barriers of folds and lips. I slipped the wet invader into her soft opening, discovering the tiniest bit of moister already there. I heard Carm's breathing get deeper, so I pressed in further and let my fingers begin gently squeezing her nipples.

With my eyes closed and my nose nestled close to her clit, I felt Carm's fingers slide through my hair, not pulling me as much as reassuring I was in the right place. I thought of saying something, but at the first little movement away, her fingers tightened slightly.

"Shh, my love," she whispered. "Keep going."

Licking deep into her warmth brought more moisture and a thickening fragrance. I tilted my head, letting my nose nudge the hood up as my tongue glided over her clit.

"Yessssss."

Keeping aware of her whispers and moans, my fingers became more active on her nipples, pinching and tugging them. I spent several minutes enjoying her clit, alternating long strokes and quick flicks. Her hand pulled my face more firmly to her pussy.

"Suck it, baby." Again, her voice so soft, it was more of a thought than a word.

I pressed my mouth around her now-swollen button, sucking it gently across my teeth and over my tongue. Her flavor was intoxicating.

I felt her hands nudge mine away from her breasts, taking up the task of pulling and pinching, shooting sparks that set fire to her clit. She rocked her hips up to meet my mouth.

With both hands free, I slid them under her ass, lifting her into my face. I shoved my tongue deep into her heated center, then back to suck and lick her clit. I let one finger slide inside her, caressing that sensitive skin just inside her opening. She responded by jerking her hips, forcing my finger deeper. I pulled the finger out, covered in her sweet wetness.

I sucked on my finger, before plunging it back in, along with a second companion. Her cunt was now so hot and wet that both thick fingers slid in easily, parting the walls of her pussy as I reached deeper.

"Oh please." Now fully awake, Carm's voice was strong and demanding. "Oh my god. Please, more."

Taking my timing from her hips that rocked her clit against my tongue, I began pumping the two fingers against her gripping tunnel. Her sounds were getting higher pitched, though no words were recognizable. Shrill grunts accompanied each thrust of her hips.

I fucked her hard and fast with my fingers, adding a third to spread her walls. She cried out as her hips became a blur. I quickly flipped my hand over, pressing the fingertips into the soft spot at the front of her vagina; that spot I knew so well by now.

Carm screamed, pulling my head into her as though to force it up her cunt. Grinding her clit onto my face she gasped and cried. I lowered my head as her cunt gave up its torrent of hot liquid. I started lapping and drinking and swallowing my favorite nectar as if I could take in her very soul itself.

I don't know how long it was, but her gentle palm on my forehead indicated I should slow down. Then both her hands caressed my ears, softly pulling them from behind.

"Come up here," she practically cooed.

Raising myself on my arms, I slid up her body, kissing my way back up her pubic hair, pausing to let my tongue play in her naval, then hesitating long enough to kiss and suck both nipples.

Again, her fingers wrapped behind my ears.

"Uh-uh. Up here." She pulled me into a passionate kiss, our tongues moving from one mouth to the other. Then she turned her head, just enough, to lick around my mouth and my chin and cheeks, before plunging her tongue back into my throat.

I felt her hips wiggle against my erect dick.

"You're very hard, my darling. I don't think we're done yet." She bent her knees and wrapped her calves around my butt. "Do you?"

She used her legs to pull me forward. Like muscle memory, my dick slid effortlessly into her gaping pussy.

"GOD yes," I groaned when I felt her walls stretching as I plunged deeper.

"Oh my darling, you always feel so good inside me. Fuck me, baby. Fill me with your cum."

I started pounding into her cunt. Our grunts and squeals mixed with the pounding headboard and our squishing fluids. I felt her pussy grabbing my dick like a hot, wet fist, pulling me deeper, making me bigger.

"Yes, baby," she cried out. "Fuck me. Almost... there."

I pumped as hard and deep as I ever had. Our bodies writhed together, slick with sweat and fueled by passion. I felt the head of my cock slam into the top of her cunt.

"YES! THAT'S IT. OH MY GOD AGAIN, YOU FUCKER."

I thrust in again and again. My balls tightened and I came, pressed against her cervix with all my might.

She screamed again, without words or instructions, but the primal scream of her deepest passion. I felt the hot cum swirl around the head of my cock as her cunt spasmed around me.

We held each other close and tight, sharing in the complete release, one for the other.

When my dick slipped from her, soiled and spent, I rolled off to lay on my side, facing her. Her tits were heaving as she caught her breath.

"Oh, baby. Thank you. What a wonderful going home gift, darling."

I chuckled, draping one arm over her to pull her closer.

"Why is that funny?"

"It's nothing."

"You never say it's nothing unless it's something." She rolled to face me, cocking her elbow to rest her head. "What's up, mister?"

"It really is nothing important, and now is probably not the time to bring it up."

Her eyes narrowed and her lips tightened. I had no defense.

"The last few days, you've been using a lot of pet names when you talk to me. Sweetheart, darling, honey, and like that. Just now you called me 'my love.' It kind of caught me by surprise since I wasn't sure our friendship had moved to..."

"To what?"

"From friendship to relationship."

Carm was silent for a moment, then said, "You know, you started it."

"What did I start?"

She sighed. "I know I said I wouldn't bring it up, but... you said you love me. The other day when... I know we were doing new and intimate stuff. I know it was during an incredible orgasm. I know you probably didn't mean it."

"I do love you. I do. You've shown me a new side of myself, an exciting side and a fun side. I want to open up and share all that with you."

"That's what I want, too."

"But, Carm, it's not real."

"What do you mean?"

"Because... I also love someone else. Someone who I have known for years. Someone who was always there for me, tough I didn't realize it until my wife passed." Not thinking, I continued to pour out my feelings. "She has this beautiful white hair and perfect tits, but she is married to a real powerful guy and..."

"So, when you asked if I wanted someone closer to my age, you were really telling me you wanted someone closer to yours."

"Maybe, yes."

"Did... did you just use me for sex?"

I climbed out of bed, just to move around and add some distance to the energy. "If I was just using you, Carm, I wouldn't have shared the fun things with you. I wouldn't have introduced you to my friends, to my daughter. I would not have invited you into my home. I really do love you, Carm."

"But, we can't be together."

"We shouldn't be. It would not be fair to you and whatever wonderful life you have ahead."

"I see. And you wait until the last morning to tell me this because I have a plane to catch and no chance to really talk it through."

"You asked. And... I don't see any other way."

"No other way?! Bullshit, no other way! There's the way where you put this unattainable fantasy woman in a box in your heart and enjoy life with me! Maybe we have threesomes with her. Maybe I fall in love with her, too. But we never tell her. Why? Oh my god, because she is with her husband and you are with me. You love me and YOU SHOULD FUCKING STAY WITH ME!"

Silence.

"And besides," she shrugged and grinned, "think how well our parts fit together. No one else can fuck you like I can."

I stared into her face. The light olive skin, the dark curls, the large eyes, the smile.

I took a very deep breath. "I can't, Carm."

"Can't what?"

I sat on the bed next to her. "What you and I have is special, even magical at times. But this other woman is real. We share a generation of experiences, decades of friends, a complete understanding of each other."

"Wow." She sat up. "I see. You'd rather have real and unattainable than magical and right here, right now."

"I feel like an asshole, but... yeah."

She leaned over to kiss me deeply, "You are an asshole. And I have a plane to catch. Can we talk about this more when I don't still have the taste of your cum in my mouth?"

"Yes, of course."

We hugged again. Carm leaned down to lick the cum from my limp dick.

"Oops. There it is again," she chuckled, then, "I'm going to miss this."

- + - + - + - + - + - +

The drive to the airport always takes longer than you think. When I idly commented to Carm that I once made the drive at 4AM and it was still boring, she grinned and asked, "You're bored? Fuck that." In an instant she had my dick out and was sucking for all she was worth. "Hmm. Carm cum."

"Carmella, remember what happened the last time you blew me in the car?"

She lifted her head and looked around. "I don't see any cliffs."

I swiveled my head and realized people in the passing cars were looking in. One old man flipped me off, disgusted, and sped away. A young model/actress-type gave me thumbs up and sucked her two middle fingers.

"Um, Carm. People are looking."

"They are?" She quickly undid her pants and yanked them to her knees, lifting her bare ass to the passenger window. The model/actress changed her hand gesture to licking between her middle fingers, then mimed "Call me," before laughing and driving ahead.

"Carm, stop it, please. Like the police don't have enough reasons to be looking for me."

She gave my cock another long lick and tucked it back in my pants. "Only because you said please."

Parking at the airport was surprisingly uneventful. I got her luggage from the hatch and we held hands as we walked to check-in. Then we held hands as we walked to the security checkpoint. When it came time for her to go through the metal detector, I tugged her hand. We kissed. Carm squeezed the front of my pants. "Are you sure you want to give this up, old man?"

I shrugged, "I do love you,"

I stood to one side at the front of the line, watching her go through the machine. Once she had gathered her things and put her shoes back on, she looked up, saw me and mouthed the words. "I know," before blowing me a kiss.