All Comments on 'A Visitor in the Night'

by stepjones

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
That was very good indeed!

Your first story in the BDSM category has turned out very well, stepjones - thank you for sharing it with us. It had a nice balance and sexiness to it and I am eagerly looking forward to new chapters as they become available. Very well done - five stars.

littlefillylittlefillyover 11 years ago
Bravo!

Very well done. I have found that there are not a lot of people that can hit the mark with the right balance for this type of story... You however have done a brilliant job. Had me wet and horny with in the first chapter... Can't wait for more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want more

I'm not usually into whipping but this story was hot. Maybe because he wasn't just a violent prick causing harm & humiliation. I'd like for him to become obsessed, impregnate her & then work toward fisting her to prepare her for birth & anal training along the way is a must so he can still watch her face & fuck her soon after the birth.

redsox04meredsox04meover 11 years ago
Well Done!

I read this with trepidation being your first in this genre,but was taken back as I should have realized you are an excellent writer, and I should have figured you can handle just about any subject. You brought out the warmth of the woman as well as the man as only a woman author can do...Bravo

JoyceMarieLJoyceMarieLalmost 11 years ago

Erotic desires in a totally new setting with a heavy emphasis on submission and arousal through pain; but your writing is still so literate and sensuous. So many themes stirred my own desires: the beaitiful slave responds to pain by becoming more aroused, she surrenders her body at her master's every command and he delights in taking her to a state of extreme arousal and then denying her sexual release.

The descriptions of her womanhood are so erotic: prior to the application of the hot wax ...it is described as the curve of her Venus mound and then when it is bare following the application of the hot wax......we read it bloosomed into a succulent pink flower. Later when her lips are parted.....they expose the glistening moisture between her legs.

My only complaint is it was too long since the appearance of your last story, until this one was published. Miss "stepjones", "Secret Kisses" is the gold standard of your work, but this one is very very close.

femmetrishfemmetrishover 9 years ago

I too am a fan of all Miss Jones' stories. I echo the comments of the previous reader, especially her admiration of the sensuous description of the slave's womanhood and ensuing arousal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous