A: Visitor Pt. 10-11

Story Info
Lauren and lover come home and put on a show for her husband.
2.9k words
3.98
18.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
philaster
philaster
81 Followers

Part 10

This story builds on the experiences of A: Awakening and directly follows A: Visitor - Parts 8-9. It is a work of fiction and intended for audiences who enjoy this kind of kink.

I hurried down the stairs and met Lauren and Cody as they walked in the door. My beautiful wife had a glow about her that suggested arousal, but it was quite possible it was entirely in my head. Cody said hello and I welcomed them back.

The smell of roasting broccoli and potatoes filled the air, while the pan on the counter held three hefty ribeye steaks at room temperature. Two bottles of red wine sat open on the countertop as well, with my half a glass next to them. I poured two glasses and offered them to my wife and her lover.

They accepted the wine and each drank, looking at me and at each other - a bit awkwardly, if I might observe - and then Cody excused himself to freshen up before dinner.

As he left the room, Lauren asked me, "did you do the to-do list?"

"Yes, of course I did!" I replied.

"The whole thing?" she inquired.

"Yes," I assured her. "I saw the video."

"Wow. So..." she trailed off before regaining her confidence. "What did you think?"

"I loved it. I mean, it was hard to watch but ultimately I was really happy for you. I loved watching you cum."

She blushed but she was visibly relieved hearing my answer. "I'm glad you liked it. Listen, I know you have lots of fantasies around this stuff and some of them might be best left as fantasies. But I want to know, since it might be our last chance for a while..." She struggled to continue, as if she couldn't quite squeeze the words out.

"What?" I prodded.

"Do you, you know, want to watch us for a bit?" she stammered. "Cody said he's ok with it."

I took a deep breath and thought about this situation.

"Yeah, I guess." I composed myself a bit. "I mean, yes I would like to see," I replied with a tad more confidence.

"Well you need to promise you'll just sit and watch. No touching us or yourself or anything. And if we ask you to leave or we go back to the apartment, you'll be ok with that, right?"

"Of course. This is your weekend. I'm loving it but I just want you to be happy. Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Oh my god, yes. I feel like a boy-crazy teenager. It's like when we were first dating, I couldn't get enough of you. But it's just a little different. It's exciting and new and I'm so... " she trailed off.

"Horny?" I asked.

"Yes!" she blushed again. "I didn't realize how it would feel. But I'm so... horny... all the time. It makes me do things I didn't realize I wanted to do," she admitted.

"Well, I can't wait to hear all about it," I assured her.

"So... are you wearing the thing I left?" she asked, delicately.

"Yeah, and it's a pain in the ass," I joked.

She laughed. "Is it ok? I didn't know if that was something you'd enjoy but-"

"Yes, I enjoyed it. It took a few minutes but eventually I got used to it. Sometimes I forget and then suddenly I remember it. It's weird."

"Interesting. Well, you can take it out before bedtime. But keep it in until then. And you didn't touch yourself, right?"

"No, I didn't. And not last night, either. Though it probably cost me about five hours of sleep!"

"Oh, well you are an awfully good boy. I can't wait to reward you for all your trouble," she said with a pouty kiss.

The oven timer went off. "I have to finish making dinner," I added as I opened the oven to turn the vegetables.

Just then, the door to the garage opened and Cody walked in. I handed him his wine and went out to put the steaks on the grill.

Part 11

We finished dinner and as I served dessert, they told me about their day in town. I heard all about them walking through downtown, checking out shops and talking as they strolled through the park. They had lunch at one of Lauren's favorite spots and grabbed coffee at her favorite shop. She had worried she might run into someone she knew, so they kept it platonic and professional. Luckily, they didn't end up in any awkward conversations with any neighbors or work colleagues.

I wanted to ask about the car, if she had really gone down on him like she said in her note. I wondered where and when and if anyone saw them. Ironically, it felt too intrusive to ask. We were just a couple with a houseguest, having a nice meal and ignoring the fact that the guest was fucking my wife. I imagined these thoughts were just below the surface of all of our minds.

We had finished dessert and the wine bottles were empty, so I rose to clear the table. I poured a round of drinks for the three of us and they took theirs to the living room while I finished cleaning up the kitchen. I wondered just how the transition might take place from polite conversation to the lascivious activities Lauren had in mind.

I need not have worried, because when I walked in they were making out and Lauren's top was on the floor. Cody cupped her breast and she was running her hands through his hair. They broke apart and she looked at me as she caught her breath.

"Sit right there," she panted and nodded at a chair about four feet from the couch.

I sat down with my drink and sipped anxiously as they continued to kiss, tongues prodding and hands wandering. Cody deftly unclasped her bra and Lauren let it drop to the floor. She tilted her head back, eyes closed, and moaned a bit as he played with her tits. His fingers circled and teased at her nipples. I always enjoyed Lauren's breasts but here they looked magnificent. In fact, she looked stunningly beautiful at that very moment. Part of me wished I could take a photo, but again, that felt inappropriate despite the activities taking place in front of me. The rest of me was severely aroused and raging at my restraint in not masturbating to this show.

Cody stood up and pulled Lauren to her feet. He turned her to face the couch and reached his arms around to unbutton her pants. He slid them down her hips, and she gave a bit of wiggle either to help them along or to tease and flirt. She stepped out of them and stood in absolute nakedness. Apparently she wasn't wearing any underwear, which surprised me. Another thing that didn't seem quite like her.

Next, he had her climb onto the couch, kneeling with her ass in the air and her face on a pillow on the far end. He sat on the edge next to her, giving me an excellent view of my wife's pussy. He stroked his fingers up and down the backs of her thighs, rubbing her backside and nearing closer to her soft folds. He took his time reaching them, and she began arching her back and pressing back as if to show how she wanted his fingers to touch her. I could feel her desire mirrored in myself and I wanted to see this man touch her and relieve the mounting tension.

He grazed her labia and she let off a small shudder which was rewarded with a more direct stroke along her exposed sex. He trailed two fingers starting low at her mound, up through her very wet pussy, and teasing around her asshole. A thought crossed my mind that she and I had tried anal sex once before but we didn't know what we were doing and it was too painful for her to try again. That was many years before, but I wondered if Lauren and Cody had...

My wandering mind was returned to the scene as Cody began to gently massage and part her labia, his thumb softly rubbing at her clit. Lauren began moaning softly but continuously, and I saw her push back on his hand to get more pressure. He indulged her and continued his motion, picking up the pace and earning more encouragement from my wife. With his other hand, he roamed from grasping her breast to softly teasing around her asshole. Her breath shortened and he slipped a finger into her pussy, eliciting a deep-throated, raspy moan. He continued to pleasure her and when she began to shake involuntarily he pressed two fingers inside. I watched his thumb begin to rub vigorously and she yelped in increasingly higher squeals until she clamped down on him and rolled over on her side.

I could see her eyes shut tight as she bit her lower lip, exulting in the waves of orgasmic bliss. Cody had stopped and let her finish cumming on his hand before slowly withdrawing his fingers. A long moment passed before she sighed and opened her eyes. She looked at me, glassy-eyed and glowing, before she sat up and smiled at both of us.

"How did you like the show?" she asked me.

"That was so hot," I spoke in awe. "You are so gorgeous."

"I have to agree with that," said Cody.

She leaned over and kissed him again, and pushed his shoulders back so he was leaning back on the couch. She looked at me with an evil smirk and said, "the show's not over yet. You still want to watch?"

My insides boiled and I felt my stomach rise a good six inches when I realized how this was going to continue. I nodded in the affirmative.

She smiled and said, "Good. Because I have to repay him for the wonderful gift he just gave me."

With that, she turned back to him and pulled at his belt. He put his arms up on the back of the couch and let her unbuckle his pants. She slid to her knees in front of him, elbows on his legs.Lauren leaned in and tugged at his zipper with her teeth, brushing her face against his bulging crotch. She was putting on a show. He lifted his hips and she slid his pants down, pulling them off of his feet. She took his socks off and I saw his boxer briefs straining at his arousal. I felt my own erection contained in my pants and hot jealousy and lust washed through my body.

She stroked his thighs and grazed his cock through his underwear before grasping the waistband and pulling it down to expose his very hard, sizable cock. She had told me it was about my size but I couldn't help but think it was bigger. Maybe it was just the situation. It certainly seemed pretty big from where I was sitting.

As she leaned forward she glanced over at me. I was breathing deep and could not have been more aroused. Whatever she saw on my face must have amused her or reassured her because she smiled and then she opened her mouth and lapped at the tip of his dick. Then she took as much into her mouth as she could, closing her soft lips around his hardness. He gasped as she had when he finally touched her pussy, and she bobbed her head up and down on his shaft for a moment as she raked her nails up and down his thighs.

She took her mouth off and saliva trailed from her lips to his cock, which she took in one hand and massaged while she teased his balls in the other. She licked his shaft from bottom to top, circling her tongue around the head and plunging down several inches. She repeated this maneuver several times, increasing the jerking of her hand and sucking a bit harder with her mouth. Cody was moaning with encouragement and stroked her hair as she gave the best blowjob I had ever seen from her.

My wife had only rarely given me head in the years we were married, and most of that was pretty early on. She didn't enjoy it and frankly, she was pretty terrible at it. After she came back from her trip where she first met Cody, she began to give me oral sex more often and seemed to be getting better. I figured, practice makes perfect, right? This was a different woman entirely. She was fully absorbed in the moment, focused on giving him pleasure, and putting on a performance for me. This was an award-winning blowjob and it drove me crazy with envy seeing it happen for another man.

On the other hand, I figured this meant the door was open for me too, now, right?

With one hand she pushed his shirt up and rubbed his chest and belly, feeling at his nipples as he moaned again. Lauren sucked and swirled her tongue on him as he began to twitch and rock his hips. He moved his hands like he was going to grab her head but he put them back on the couch and leaned his head back. She picked up her pace and started jerking furiously. His balls spasmed and his legs tightened, his abs contracting while he came. Lauren held the head of his cock in her mouth, sucking and stroking. Cum leaked from the corner of her mouth, dripping down the side of his cock.

As he came down from his climax she pulled away. Cum painted her lips and a bead of it connected to his cock. She turned and smiled at me, opening her mouth so I could see the cum on her tongue before she swallowed it. She went back to his cock, licking and cleaning it up with her mouth and fingers. As he grew soft, she gave it one last hard suck and let it pop out of her mouth. She kissed it before standing up and turning to me.

"Well, dear husband, how did I do?" she asked sweetly.

"Holy shit that was fucking amazing. I've never seen you do that before," I replied with astonishment. My voice was hoarse with arousal.

"Which part?" Cody asked, a bit confused.

"Well, Lauren doesn't usually like blowjobs, do you? And you've never given me one like that. And I can probably count on one hand the number of times you've swallowed."

She looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry-" she began.

"No, no, no, don't apologize. It's okay. I'm so turned on right now. But it's not about me. You looked like you were having fun."

"I was. I am. But now I think it's time for bed," she answered. She looked relieved but still a bit anxious.

"Yeah, I have to get on the road pretty early tomorrow," Cody said.

"Do you mind if I sleep over again?" she asked.

"Of course not! That is, if your husband doesn't mind," he quickly added.

She looked at me. She still seemed a bit tentative, but she quickly resolved her composure and said "It's not up to him. Tonight I'm all yours," she assured him and gave her breasts a pert shake. She gave me a naughty smile and licked her lips again. "Isn't that right, baby?"

"It's your weekend, hon."

"Cool. Well, Cody, why don't you go get comfortable and I'll be over in a couple of minutes," she added.

"Ok. Good night, man. This has been a fucking amazing weekend. Your wife is incredible. And you are one lucky guy."

As he went back to the apartment, my naked wife walked over and climbed on top of me. She straddled me as I sat in the chair, fully clothed.

"Are you really okay," she asked.

"Yes. I mean, it's all the things I thought I would feel but amplified by a hundred. And you really do look amazing. You were putting on quite a show."

"It was because you were watching. I've never done that before. But I have to say, I liked it."

"I did too. I wish I could fuck you right this minute."

"Oh oh oh, not tonight. You don't get to come until I say you do. And tonight I belong to him. I'm going to come at least a few more times before he leaves tomorrow."

"Okay. And then we don't have any plans after that, right?"

"Nope, other than taking a long hot shower and resting. I'm getting kind of sore and I'm going to need a long nap after this."

"Whatever you need," I assured her.

"Okay, well I'm going to go next door. But first I wanted to do this," she said as she leaned forward and gave me a deep kiss. I tasted sex on her as she swirled her tongue around mine. She was grinding herself on my clothed cock which felt like it would erupt at any moment. Then she broke the kiss and smiled at me for a long moment before she climbed off. "You can take out the butt plug, by the way." As she walked out of the room, she bent down to pick up the clothes and she swayed her hips and tight ass before walking through the door.

I was left catching my breath, licking my lips and wondering at the saltiness and sweetness of her kiss. As I went to bed, I didn't expect to get much sleep, but after the evening we'd had I was out within minutes.

philaster
philaster
81 Followers