All Comments on 'A: Visitor Pt. 10-11'

by philaster

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There aren't enough adjectives to describe how sick your attempts at telling a story are. A bullet in all three of their heads would be the answer.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out, either in fantasy or in reality. This author proves it to us!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

I wonder if she would be so accepting if he was with another woman and she had to serve them and they did things together, with enthusiasm, that Lauren and hubby never did.

Stories like this illustrate one thing: that the wife is never fully committed to the marriage. You write that hubby is perfectly fine getting her second best effort when it should piss him off.

This isn’t love, this is being satisfied with chuck steak while your wife gives another man filet mignon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next? Cody will fuck the wimp's ass! More shit coming..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well we can all hope that the comments will help him or her not continue to write this stupid stuff. Its definitely not well recieved.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

All these chapters of a simply pathetic story.

You write like a 14 year old with one hand on his QWERTY and one hand on his SQUIRTY.

Not even erotic, except to those who truly relish in their lack of self respect and esteem.

That closet door does open from the inside.

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 2 years ago

Would like to have seen hubby help her clean Cody's cock!!! I';; never understand why people with such severe attitudes read stories in this category!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL This is a literary porn site hosted in a porn website, and yet some idiots keep on visiting this site expecting to read stories intended for Readers Digest or Christian Science Monitor. When they encounter stories offensive for their taste, they go nuclear. They would claim that it does not belong to the LW category, One thing very noticeable is that, they wouldn't mind if there is a Lauren and a Cody in the LW story, as long as Lauren gets burned in the end as well as Cody get beaten up to the pulp and castrated, while the MC husband would redeem his manhood and would be proclaimed the greatest patriot ever. Alienating regular porn readers from a porn website and replacing them with slanted puritanical ego filled mindset readers is moronic. Why don't you just spend your time and money inside your churches and enrich the ego and bank account of your so-called evangelist master. Have you ever talk to your church leader, your wives, and your parents about how often you post comments on Literotica? Don't spoil the good mood of the regular porn readers. They just want to have fun getting a hard-on and this site exist because of them. BTW, do you idiots have clicked on those Literotica Live Webcams?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mattenw/whackdoodle/26thNC all the same asshole. The guy is such a complete tool. You have to really be a total worthless piece of shit to spend every hour of your day writing pathetic comments that absolutely no one on this site agrees with. This is a group dedicated to the idea of wives enjoyingsex with others and that’s why people come her to read about. All you seem to be doing is stroking your own ego with delusions that you are some how are converting others to your warped view on the subject. You’re not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is a problem with the comments in this site. I have never seen anything like this nowhere. They coerce the authors in changing the story line, insult them, promote violence and are digusting to read. I do not understand why this is accepted. There are many sites with maledom stories where these people can go and let other people with other fantasies enjoy in peace without suffering their verbal agressions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Mattenw/whackdoodle/26thNC all the same asshole. The guy is such a complete tool. You have to really be a total worthless piece of shit to spend every hour of your day writing pathetic comments that absolutely no one on this site agrees with." ???...I don't know where you get your information from...Mr. Anonymous...what proof is there that Mattenw/whackdoodle/26thNC are "all the same asshole"? Or that the guy is "such a complete tool". You must be (in your words) "...a total worthless piece of shit..." to spend your time tearing others down for voicing their opinions. And where do you get the idea that they spend every hour of (their) day "...writing pathetic comments that absolutely no one on this site agrees with."? I assure you, I am not affiliated with any of the names offered up by you in your comments...but I often find myself agreeing with them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

JayDean409, perhaps because so many feel these stories simply don't belong in the Loving Wives category to begin with. They would seem better suited in a cuckold specific category.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

My poor Anonymous bitch is so obsessed that he looks for.me everywhere, even if I don't comment on this crap. Bitch still hasn't read a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphilaster@philaster
I've been reading Literotica for many years but only recently signed up for an account. I've been writing for many years but only recently shared them with anyone else. Stories help me explore my fantasies. Also, I'm fascinated by the number of people who read stories and co...