The Adventurous Archaeologist

Story Info
Arjak’s desert expedition turns into a sordid affair.
2.7k words
4.52
4.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arjak shielded his eyes from the great fire in the sky as he gazed across the sandy wastes of Vol'dun. From his elevation, he could make out innumerable ruins scattered across the landscape, a tragic reminder of the Zandalari Empire's former prosperity. He, like many of his kind, considered this land to be cursed. Any who dared to set foot in this desolate graveyard were at Bwonsamdi's mercy. Yet, the perils of the desert did little to dissuade new adventurers from braving the sands in pursuit of fame and fortune.

While he did not count himself among these opportunists, he did find himself in their employ. Two blood elves who claimed to be representatives of an organization called The Reliquary had hired him for protection as they scoured Vol'dun for artifacts. Most Zandalari trolls would have balked at the thought of leading foreigners into the ancient vaults of their ancestors, but not mercenaries like himself. If these elves were determined to pay someone handsomely for a trip through the desert, he figured it might as well be him.

The elves, notorious for being discriminating, did not settle for just any mercenary to accompany them on their journey. Arjak had been selected out of a dozen other candidates for his most favorable qualities. As a ten-foot-tall tower of muscle with dark blue skin and spiny white hair, his reputation as a living weapon was well deserved. When armed with a spear and dressed in traditional Zandalari garb, few dared to question his expertise.

After taking a drink from his waterskin, he glanced over his shoulder to check on the rest of his party. One of the elves was male by the name Anadar, the other a female by the name Zarina. He deduced they were married from their quarrelsome interactions which provided him some amusement along the way. As creatures of vanity, they both filled out their stereotypes, favoring fashion over function. They sat comfortably with their luggage inside a wagon pulled by two alpacas. The driver, a quiet vulperan woman named Alma, was the fourth member of the party. She kept to herself, but he could tell she was glad to be back in her homeland.

"It gonna be nightfall when we arrive," he announced.

"That's just fine," Anadar replied as he peeked out from the wagon. "We'll begin the survey at sunrise."

Arjak was not exactly sure what the elves wanted, but it didn't matter to him as long as he was paid. His clients may have been pretentious but they had no shortage of coin. Jobs such as this were quite lucrative, and without a family to support back in Zandalar, he had no trouble spending his wealth on mortal delights. As a troll in his prime, women were his prevailing indulgence. Now, with recent political developments bringing in visitors from all over the map, his menu was more diverse than ever.

When the wagon reached Arjak's vista it came to a stop. The two elves climbed out to stretch their legs and see the lay of the land for themselves. "What a sight for sore eyes" Anadar stated sarcastically.

"At least we're no longer trudging through that disgusting, insect-ridden swamp" Zarina commented after him.

Nazmir had an ordeal for the woman, but she failed to appreciate just how fortunate she was to pass through unharmed. If not for Arjak's intuition, she would have found herself devoured by a carnivorous beast or sacrificed by a blood troll. Despite her feckless demeanor, he found himself vexed by her presence. She was an attractive nuisance, shaped to his liking but just out of reach. He wondered what was most appealing about the elven enchantress. Was it her shiny golden hair that flowed down to her lower back? Was it her fair skin set aglow by the Zandalari sun? Was it her voluptuous figure tightly concealed underneath her rakish couture? He simply could not decide but considered the dilemma a perk of the job.

When Zarina stood next to her husband, Arjak's eyes instinctively settled on her posterior. Indecent thoughts began to pervade his mind as he examined her curvature. She must have sensed his appetite, for moments after he had begun studying her assets she turned her head to look at him. His eyes shifted to another direction right away, but not before noticing her heated glare. This had not been the first time she had caught him eyeing her, but so far she had not said anything about it. He wondered how much longer she would allow him to get away with it before confronting him.

A few minutes passed before the party was ready to depart once more. The elves boarded their wagon, retreating into the shade of the vehicle as Arjak took the lead on foot. He became vigilant as he scanned ahead for danger, silently hoping the heat would be the worst of their worries.

Exactly as Arjak had predicted, the party arrived at their destination just as the sun was dipping beneath the horizon. Their camp was set up at a fertile oasis nestled within a rocky gorge. With his help, the elves erected their enormous tent near the edge of the water. By the time they were finished, it seemed more like a palace than a shelter. As impressive as it was, he was not envious. Sleeping under the stars in a place like this was a fitting reward for completing such an arduous trek.

Before Arjak could enjoy his sleep, however, he would face the consequences of his lecherous habits. With an air of indignation, Zarina marched over to him from her tent just as he was finishing changing into a loincloth. She stopped a few feet away from him, placing her hands on her hips in a display of authority. "Let's make one thing clear," she began crossly. "I know elven women aren't a common sight for you Zandalari, but you should learn to be more discreet."

Arjak narrowed his eyes. "What ya be talkin' about?"

"Don't play dumb. I've caught you staring at me countless times."

"I think ya have de wrong idea..."

"Look, I get it. You aren't the first mongrel who's wanted to fuck me and you won't be the last. Just remember I'm a married woman... and even if I wasn't, the last type of man I'd want to sleep with is a troll."

Before Arjak could try to deny the accusation, Zarina began to walk away. He could not help but smirk to himself as he watched her depart, thoroughly amused by her forwardness. If she had intended to discourage his interest in her, the exact opposite had been accomplished. Every troll knew the forbidden fruit always tasted the best.

The next day, after breakfast, Arjak led the elves to the pyramid of Atul'Aman. He allowed them to explore the structure at their discretion, ready to fight off any fiends who had taken up residence in the lightless halls. Fortunately, no such encounter transpired. By noon they had set up a research station to conduct their business, granting him a bit of reprieve as they studied the various artifacts they had uncovered along the way.

A few hours later, Anadar seemed to take notice of Arjak's complacency. "Things will be fine here," he insisted. "Why don't you return to camp and help Alma with preparing dinner?"

Arjak shrugged. "Not much of a chef, mon. I'd only be gettin' in de way."

"Then perhaps you can clean her wagon. I'm sure anything is more useful than loitering around here."

"Sandfury could attack at any time. Ya be wantin' me around if they do."

"I appreciate your concern, but it's unnecessary. Go on."

Arjak scoffed. This elf had hired him to guard his life, but there was nothing he could do to save him from his hubris. Refusing to waste his energy in an argument, he left, leaving the couple to their own devices. He made his way back to camp to find Alma preparing ingredients for a stew and greeted her with a nod, then selected a spot near the water to strip out of his armor and relax.

Later that evening, Zarina returned to camp on her own. Arjak had just finished his stew when he noticed her. 'That's strange' he thought. For as long as he had known them, the elves had never left each other's side. Curious, he set down his bowl and approached her.

"Ya husband still workin'?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered tersely. She fell silent after her response, seemingly distracted by his bare chest glistening from the heat. Her face began turning red, but she quickly retreated into her tent before her lust became obvious. The display baffled Arjak, leading him to contemplate what had upset her. Eventually, he deduced there had been another marital dispute. This was one of several reasons the idea of marriage did not appeal to him.

By the time it was dark, Anadar had not yet returned. Arjak began to contemplate returning to the pyramid to check on him. Although he cared little for the man's wellbeing, his demise would stain the mercenary's reputation. With a reluctant sigh, he rose to his feet. The rescue was immediately canceled, however, when Zarina emerged from her tent in a sultry white swimsuit. Their eyes met briefly as she strutted towards the oasis. Like a moth drawn to a flame, he followed her.

The desert spring was an altar to serenity. A sweet fragrance given off by the foliage of the area acted like an aphrodisiac to visitors. Moonlight caused the water to glow alluringly, creating the perfect setting for an erotic rendezvous. Zarina had only taken a few steps into the spring by the time Arjak caught up to her. Her scandalous outfit offered a flattering display of her body, leading him to wonder who she intended to seduce. When she noticed he had followed her, she spun around and fumed. "What are you doing here?

"Checkin' on ya" he replied.

"I don't recall asking you to join me," she scolded as she returned to the shore. "Are you out of your mind?"

Arjak continued walking towards her, indifferent to her temper. "It's not safe for ya to be out here alone."

"That's none of your business." Furious, she stormed over to him in her provocative attire, stopping him in his tracks. With hands placed firmly on her hips, she glared up at the man nearly twice her height. "You really ought to know your place," she declared behind a veil of disdain.

The stare-down that followed the interaction was intense, but it ended as well as Arjak could have hoped. Succumbing to her weakness for the troll's rugged physique, Zarina began feverishly removing the trappings around his loins. When his package was finally made bare, she blushed at its size. Brazenly, she reached out and wrapped her fingers around his low-hanging appendage, gingerly stroking it for an erection. "Of course you'd be this big..." she uttered to herself.

"I had a feelin' ya be in heat" Arjak remarked.

"It really isn't necessary to brag about your intuition. In fact, the less you talk, the better."

It did not take long for Arjak to become fully erect, prompting his partner to begin caressing his cock with her tongue. After a few minutes of oral labor, her saliva glazed every inch of his package. With a subtle grin, she wiped the precum from her lips, then waded back into the water. Once she was thigh-deep, she pulled her thong down past her knees and bent forward. Presenting herself in this way, she peered over her left shoulder, signaling her companion to come and take her. "Hurry up and fuck me," she purred. "I don't know long it will be before my husband gets back."

In a few seconds, Arjak was undressed. Captivated by the woman's delectable ass, he advanced on his quarry with cock in hand. The water was warmer than he expected and felt conducive to intimacy. Once he was upon her, he bent his knees to adjust for the difference in their size, then guided his cockhead into her soppy orifice. His hands held on tightly to her hips as he slowly began to penetrate her, giving way to her stifled moans of euphoria. Surprisingly, she managed to accommodate his girth, but her tightness made it clear she had never taken it from a man as endowed as he was. He proceeded to thrust into her with his manhood at a steady pace, savoring her libidinous convulsions.

"Oh, fuck... you really know what you're doing..." Zarina grudgingly admitted.

"I bet ya wish ya knew dat earlier."

"Mmm... yes..."

After a few more minutes had passed, Arjak withdrew from Zarina's intestines and spun her around to lift her up by her hamstrings. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him frantically while he made love to her on his feet. When his pelvic thrusts started to hasten, she broke away from his lips and pulled her head back just enough to gaze into his eyes with infatuation. If it weren't for her pretentious nature, her expression could have convinced him that she was secretly affectionate.

Eventually, the lovers migrated to the shore and changed positions again, this time with her straddling him like a mount. She removed her top and tossed it aside, allowing him to enjoy the view of her ponderous breasts undulating as she bounced on his mast. Her erotic crooning became louder with each passing second, jeopardizing their secrecy. For a moment, he considered warning her about the risk of being heard by Alma, but ultimately decided against it. The sound of her sensuous revelry was too agreeable to his ears.

Before long, their pleasure would reach a peak. Seizing control, Arjak shoved Zarina onto her back and began remorselessly pounding against the soft oasis grass. She writhed under the strain of his vigor, crying in ecstasy as he pinned her down by her arms and abused her reproductive organs. Her body seized up when she finally climaxed, followed by delirious panting. Encouraged by her deluge, he accelerated to a breakneck pace, pumping her with reckless abandon until his moment arrived at last. His cock thrashed violently inside her as he emptied his load, filling her to the brim with his seed. So intense was the sensation of being infused with a troll's hot semen that her eyes rolled back into her head in a lapse of consciousness. He continued to ejaculate even after withdrawing from her desecrated hole, and with mischievous mirth, he concluded the encounter by spattering her face and torso.

Seemingly unfazed by the mess, Zarina took a few moments to catch her breath while Arjak loomed over her in triumph. Once recovered, she sat back up, wiping the cum off her face and sucking it off her fingers. "You may have just ruined my marriage," she chided. "I suppose pulling out is a foreign concept to you."

Arjak chuckled, still a bit wired from exercise. "Sorry... I got carried away."

"That's one way of putting it. I trust you understand this stays between us?"

"Of course. Don't need ya husband findin' out I came in ya before he pays me."

"Good. Now make yourself scarce before he returns. I'm going stay here and clean up before I head back."

Arjak did not find it surprising how quickly she reverted to her lofty demeanor, nor did he care. On the contrary, he was grateful to enjoy the benefits of an affair without the complications of romance. After grabbing his belongings, he returned to camp. He was relieved to learn Anadar was still absent, establishing a high probability that his wife would be getting away with her adultery. As for his part in the betrayal, he would not be losing any sleep. Finding a tree to recline against, he dozed off.

The following morning, Arjak woke to discover Anadar had returned in one piece. Throughout breakfast, there was no indication that he suspected his wife of infidelity. As luck would have it, archaeology was more important to him than his duties as a husband. Fortunately for Zarina, Arjak was more than happy to tend to her needs in his place whenever the opportunity presented itself.