AAA Level Threat with Dr. Moogega

Story Info
Poltergeist movie meets a babysitter sex story.
750 words
3.81
4.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last two times I hired a babysitter to watch my kids had been awful experiences.

The first sitter I hired after I had seen her ad posted on the wall at a strip club. She mostly did escort work, bachelor parties, and bar mitzvahs but was open to babysitting. When I talked to her it was clear she had a serious problem with drug addiction and would do anything for cash. I had not planned on hiring her but I had gotten stuck attending this holiday party at my wife's office at the last minute. It is impossible to find a sitter at the last minute during the holiday season. We got a little drunk and had to spend the night at a hotel. The next morning when we got home, I found all our possessions gone, stolen in the night by the babysitter. Worse, our kids had spent the night locked in the bathroom.

With the second babysitter, a portal to another dimension had opened in the children's closet, pulling the babysitter and one of the children into a hellish other world. Even worse, the portal somehow caused rotting undead corpses to erupt out from the ground throughout the neighborhood that went on a murderous feeding frenzy. Then the house somehow folded inside out before getting pulled entirely into another reality. None of which had been covered by my homeowners insurance. I swore it would be the last time I would allow someone with a name like Azathoth the hellbringer to babysit my kids. In retrospect, the cultist forehead tattoo should have been a red flag.

We had all these NASA scientists going in and out of the hell portal for weeks running tests. They left me a business card in case I ever needed a babysitter again.

"No more trying to save money by hiring cultists or meth heads to watch our kids." My wife screamed at me. "We're using the NASA people, I don't care what it cost."

Two months later, my wife and I needed to go to Honduras after her brother had this misunderstanding with the Honduran military. They had found him with over 80 pounds of cocaine hidden in a briefcase. We needed to break him out of there before he ratted out my wife and I to the Hondurans or worse yet, one of the cartels.

The only person we could get on such short notice, who was not a cultist or drug addict, was some NASA scientist. Dr.Moogega was half-black, half-Korean, with a PhD in Mechanical Engineering. She led NASA's planetary protection bureau, the real Men In Black program. She didn't look like much at only 5' 4" but apparently had been involved in stopping a Martian invasion a few years back.

"We left our phone number on the table. There's ice cream in the fridge, the kids can have some after dinner. If the mirrors start bleeding or any gateways open to an ancient Sumerian temple, don't answer 'Yes' to any of the questions the ghost children or mirror Wendigo ask you."

We got home two days later. I half expected the house gone and half the neighborhood eaten by undead again. I opened the front door, "We're here." I announced.

"HIT THE RED BUTTON." Dr.Moogega screamed. She was naked and bent over a sofa that had been pushed into the middle of the room. Behind her was a ten foot inky black entity, it looked like a demon made out of smoke. Her brown tits rocked forward and back as the entity thrust into her from behind. I could not keep my eyes off her dark perky nipples as I hit the red button on the large device that NASA had installed in my coat closet after my last babysitter problem.

The device gave off a low pitched hum that I didn't so much hear as feel. The smoky entity froze solid before giving off cracking sound, almost like cracking ice. Rays of white light started pouring from the entity at a dozen points, then it just melted away into nothing right before my eyes like fog in daylight.

Much to my dismay Dr.Moogega had slipped into a lab coat while I had stood transfixed on the large demonic entity melting in my hallway. I had wanted to see if her carpet matched her drapes. "The kids are sleeping...I helped them with their homework. I fixed your hell gateway."

"Thank goodness that device you build worked!" I cried overjoyed.