A Voyage of Discovery Ch. 04

Story Info
The wimp husband reduced to a pet.
1.6k words
4.45
14.8k
1

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becoming a pet

I was still naked as I handed my wife and her sister their glasses of Champagne. They sat at opposite ends of our sofa chatting about sex. I turned away to go when my wife Jenny barked "where are you going?"

"I'm just going to get my pyjamas." I replied.

"Did I say you could do that?" she asked in a stern voice.

"Umm, no."

"You don't do anything without my permission, remember?" My mind was a whirl right now. I had just masturbated with a huge plug in my arse in front of my sister-in-law who was now sat, with my wife casually discussing her past sexual adventures with various men. The change in Jenny was simply stunning. I was absolutely in thrall to this gorgeous woman who had suddenly mutated into a total dominatrix, or so it seemed.

"Umm, No. Right." was the most I could offer.

"Damn right! Now kneel here and massage my feet." She commanded. So, I did as instructed while they continued their conversation as though I was the family dog, sat on the rug.

Jenny turned back to Laura. "Have you ever had a threesome?" she asked.

"A few times." came the answer.

"Who with?"

"John and a couple of his friends."

"Really. Is that,...complicated?" enquired my wife.

"Not really, no. They know it's just sex. There's no relationship." said Laura.

"So, does John see you fucking his friends? Does he mind?"

"He loves it. He gets really turned on actually." replied Laura. Jenny was warming to her subject.

"Have you ever done it with another woman?"

"We've done it with another couple we know but I'm not really into women. I'll give head to her just to please the boys but it's not really my thing you know." At this point Jenny looked down at me and noticed my erection. Listening to this talk was driving me crazy. It was way more intense than phone sex chat. I was already dribbling pre-cum despite having come only half an hour ago.

"Oh you really are a pathetic little puppy aren't you?" Spat Jenny. "Look Laura, he's getting turned on again thinking about us fucking other guys." They laughed together, then Laura joined in the humiliation fest.

"Puppy's a good name for him isn't it? Maybe you should put a collar on him, get him neutered." There was a silence as my wife stared at me with a twinkle in her eye. She was clearly cooking up schemes.

"Where did you buy those plugs of yours puppy?" asked Jenny.

I knew that letting her talk to me this way in front of Laura was another turn of the screw but I was helpless and in a way I was loving every moment. I no longer had to pretend to be a man, a breadwinner. "From a website I know." I answered meekly.

"Go get your laptop and show us." commanded my owner.

I did exactly as instructed and resumed my position at my wife's feet as Laura shuffled along the sofa and cuddled up to her. For the next half hour or so they were rapt, making cooing noises and discussing which items of equipment would be most suitable. I could not see what they were looking at of course. Then Jenny looked down at me and told me to go get my credit card as I was going to buy some new toys. I tried to protest that I didn't have much money left in savings having been out of work for six months but she just held up her mobile phone at me and stared, waiting for my compliance. I sighed and did as she told me again.

Five minutes later she closed the laptop with a click and handed it back to me. "You'll be getting a package in a few days. You are not to open it until I am home. Do you understand?" she asked. I simply nodded. I was still very turned on by everything unfolding in front of me.

Then Laura restarted the sex talk. "Is he any good at oral Jen?" she asked looking at me.

"Umm, yeah, I'd say that's one thing he can do. In fact his tongue is probably longer than his prick." They both laughed again. I felt my face reddening at this new level of humiliation. The next time Laura spoke I was utterly stunned by the turn my life was taking.

"Can I borrow him?" asked Laura to Jenny. "John won't do oral. A lot of black men are like that I find. They like to get but not so much to give."

Jenny also looked more than a little surprised and she didn't respond straight away but after a few seconds she spoke again. "Well, ok. You can borrow my puppy if I can borrow John, your stud."

Laura looked at Jenny with a broad grin. "OK. Deal." She held out her hand and the two women shook hands over it as though I was no more than a slave or a beast of burden.

"Can I use him now? I'm horny as hell after all this talk and Champagne." asked Laura.

"Umm, yeah, ok, whatever." replied my wife with a casual air. "Do you want me to leave you in peace?"

"No. I'd rather you watched. I think it's important for your puppy to know who his master is. Or mistress." said Laura.

Jenny looked down at me, held my chin in her hand and spoke softly and kindly to me for the first time in days. "Now, be a good puppy and do exactly as auntie Laura says, ok?" The kindness in her voice brought a tear to my eye. Maybe she still loved me. Maybe it was just a little game to teach me a lesson. I didn't speak but turned to face my sister-in-law and await her instructions.

Laura stood up and slowly removed her jeans and panties. I caught my first sight of another woman's snatch. I was shocked at how chubby it was and how hairy. Jenny was very slim and had almost no abdominal fat. She kept her bush trimmed into a neat little landing strip but Laura had hair even down the insides of her thighs and her pussy seemed huge. As she settled back down on the sofa and spread her legs wide I could see that the pussy juice was coating not only her lips but a lot of her pubic hair was glistening with it. I'd never seen such a meal. I could smell the musky scent of her sex even sitting a few feet away from her. then she spoke. "Right, come on puppy, come and lick me clean, good boy."

I meekly crawled over to her and began by tentatively licking slowly along the inner edges of her slit from bottom to top. I let my tongue linger around her engorged clit and flicked it slightly just to test. She moaned in a deep voice like I'd never heard. She opened her legs wider so her feet were in the air then put her hands around the back of my head, intertwining her fingers in my long hair, she pulled my face into her. I could hear the squelching as my nose was buried deep into her hot cunt for the first time. I simply forgot my wife was there as I lost myself, gorging on her flesh and juices. After a few minutes I felt the pressure on the back of my head increase as she pulled my mouth hard onto her clit. I sucked hard and flicked the tip of my tongue up and down. I could feel the contractions of her cunt muscles and I could hear her groans even though her thighs were clamped tight around my head. I was gasping for breath by the time she released her grip. I tried a few more flicks of my tongue on her clit to test if she wanted more but she squealed and pushed me away. She was obviously satisfied.

After a few seconds catching her breath, Laura turned to Jenny and said "Fuck, that was good. I haven't had head in a long time." Then she looked at me and said "good puppy" and leaned forward and patted my head.

Then Laura asked Jenny "Should we give the puppy a treat?"

"Like what?" asked my wife.

"Well, you know what it likes. You own it." came the reply.

"Well, mostly he seems to like to wank and to stretch his arse." said my wife with more than a hint of a sneer.

"Make him wank again then."

"Come on puppy, you heard. Auntie Laura says you can have a wank." So I did as I was told once more. I was shocked at how much pre-cum was dribbling all the way down my shaft, onto my ball sack and even a few drops on the rug between my legs. It didn't take long before I was ready to come but suddenly Jenny told me to stop. My cock twitched as I almost went over the edge. Then, Jenny drained her wine glass and handed it to me. "Come in this" she instructed.

I was a little puzzled but thought I had an inkling what was coming next. it was quite tricky to point my little pecker downwards into the open glass as I brought myself off once more but I managed to catch all my spunk, though a little dribbled down the outside of the glass.

I looked up at my owner, waiting for the next order. It came straight away. "Now, drink it." she said.

I hesitated slightly and looked down at the glass in my hand. Naked, on my knees in front of my wife and her sister, about to drink my own cum. It tasted sweet and salty with a hint of the wine's bouquet. Both women clapped as I drained the glass and licked the congealing spunk from inside the rim. then Jenny turned to Laura once more and asked. "So, when can I borrow John?"