A Voyage on an Ethereal Cloud

Story Info
Unimaginable horror lurks in her drug-induced desires.
2k words
4.46
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Voyage on an Ethereal Cloud

An Erotic Horror Tale

Unimaginable horror lurks in her drug-induced desires

Millie Dynamite

© Copyright 2023 by Millie Dynamite

This is a work of fiction and not intended to promote a lifestyle. The names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any similarity to any person, living or dead, is merely coincidental.

A Voyage on an Ethereal Cloud

The house was old, worn, and abandoned. It stood vacant for decades. At different times, the ancient structure served as a shooting gallery, a shelter for the homeless, or a hangout for teens. However, the house was never truly empty.

Supernatural beings claimed the building as home before the first nail was driven. Misery was their constant gift to anyone foolish enough to enter. On Halloween night, they always reveled in anyone stepping inside their abode.

Rachel was an eighteen-year-old woman learning about sex, drugs, and partying with her new boyfriend. Phil was an older white man, a scoundrel who seduced her and planned to share her with his friends. Saunder was a hung black boy who loved to ass fuck the girls while Phil plowed their pussies. Tom was a scrawny white boy, new to the group.

"Isn't it great?" Saunder said. He pointed out the window at the empty mansion on the outskirts of town.

"Cool." Rachel touched her heart and laughed. "Scary as hell. Y'all partied here before?"

"No," Phil said. "First time. They say it's a supernatural house. You know, ghost, demons, or some such tripe."

"Spooky," Tom said.

"Yeah," Phil said. "A real haunted house, right? Let's go in, smoke some shit, see what happens. You up for some fucking, Rach?"

"Sure, Phil, with you."

"Yeah, the boys'll only watch," Phil said, winking at his buddies.

Saunder knew they'd do more than watch. Once the ice took her, she'd fuck them all.

Tom wasn't sure what would happen. But Rachel was a raven-haired beauty, with dark eyes and curves a plenty. He hoped to get inside all her holes.

"Got you some Ice baby," Phil said.

The blank look on the girl's face told him she hadn't a clue.

"Crystal Meth, baby girl."

"Ain't that shit super addictive?"

"Nah, no more so than pot is," Saunder lied. "But a lot more fun for you. And this ice is primo."

The foursome exited the car. Dashing up the front steps, Phil led the way. Dragging the girl by her wrist. She tripped, and Phil kept her from falling.

"Sorry," he said. "It's Halloween, and maybe I'm excited by the rumors of this place."

"Yeah," she said, peeking at her wristwatch. "Sure, but it's a long time until the witching hour."

"He really wants to see us fuck the shit out of her," Saunder whispered to Tom.

"I'm ready to bust her wide," Tom said.

"Yeah, but let the bitch ride the clouds before we fuck her. Once little Rachel is in the ethereal zone, she won't know or care who's fucking her."

Opening the door, Phil stepped through the doorway, and a sense of nausea passed over him. His head pounded, his heart raced, and thick cotton took possession of his mouth. Touching the wall to the right, he steadied himself and went to a large, worn, dusty armchair. Sinking into the cushioned seat, he cupped his head in his hands.

Rachel followed in, gazing around, amazed at the faded glory of the old place. A chill ran through her body, sending ice waves foreboding through her soul. A cold excitement tainted by an icy fear. The chilliness ran into her bones.

"Shit, I think someone just walked on my grave." Taking three steps to Phil, "Give me." Rachel held her hand out for the dope.

Fighting the urge to puke, Phil pulled a glass pipe, a bag of whitish icelike flakes, and a lighter and gave them to her. A large daybed stood in one corner, jutting into the room, equally spaced between where the two walls met. She lay on the oversized sofa bed. She let three small flakes fall into the bowl.

"Do I pack it?"

"No, and you don't light the ice. You wave the flame under the bowl, turning it into vapor. Suck it deep and hold it there," Saunders said. Waves of discomfort filled him, and Saunder stumbled to another sofa and fell into its cushions. Dazed, his head on fire, his body trembling.

Tom shut the door behind him. Leaning back against the wall, sinking to the floor. Bewildered, he gazed at the room. He imagined he saw two creatures on either side of the bed where Rachel lay.

Rachel followed her instructions. Sucking the fumes deep into her lungs.

A freshness filled her mind. The room's air turned sweet, and the walls became colorful lights. Reds, blues, yellows, purple, and green lights filled her. The colors held a fragrance of oranges and burgundy.

"The pretty lights smell of color," Rachel said, the vapor pouring from her mouth. The rush took her, and her body tingled in pleasure. Her clothes were stifling. Sitting the pipe and lighter down, she pulled her blouse, bra, skirt, and panties from her body. She kicked off her shoes.

Naked was better.

Her flesh crawled with sensualities like warm hands roaming her skin tenderly. Electricity tingled in her moistening pussy, and her breasts ached in pleasure. She shook more ice into the pipe, waved the flame under the blow, and sucked the mist.

Euphoria flashed through her body. Reaching down her belly, she finds her shaved pussy and fingers herself, testing her clit. An orgasm blasted through all the fibers of her being. She lifted off the bed and rose toward the ceiling.

The men followed her with their eyes. Cocks in their hands, too weak to do anything else. The two demons rose with her and saw them as well. Panic is a powerful aphrodisiac. And they, fearful and trembling, watched as the beasts touched her, fondling Rachel.

The demon's thorny cocks grew. One monster put more crystal flakes into the pipe, the other touched the bottom of the bowl, and she sucked in more fumes.

Holding the haze in her lungs, another rush surged through her. With her eyes rolled back in her head, she passed through the ceiling, the second floor, and the attic and rose into the ethereal clouds.

A demon moved between her legs, lifting them to his shoulders. He thrust inside her. The massive, scaled, throned prick drove deep inside her cunny. The other turned her head to him and pushed his prick past her lips and down her throat.

Hammering her pussy and mouth, they spit-roasted the girl between Heaven and Hell. Their rough hands roamed her skin, burning her flesh and pushing the hell's fire inside her. Turning up the lust that consumed her.

Rachel had never been so alive, so enraptured, in all of her brief life.

The demons held her in place for each other with one hand. Their other hands ran over their bodies, slapping, pounding, and clawing their flesh. They roared with the sensations flooding their bodies.

They fucked her in every way they knew how, and for as long as her body allowed. Flipping her from one to the other, grabbing and pulling her by the hair, they fucked her pussy raw. Gouging her throat, dumping the fiery cum inside her willing holes.

Their pointed tails invaded her ass.

Rachel's body thrashed, bucked, fucked, and fucked more, but she soon felt a familiar emptiness. Despite being in their arms, she was alone. The demons drained more and more of her, taking her life's energy from her.

Their cocks continued their hard pounding. The beasts pinched, slapped, and clawed Rachel's flesh. Her arms and legs burned. Rache's bones seemed to collapse.

"Don't leave me, please keep fucking me," Rachel said. Her voice hissed in sensual need, pleading for them to use all of her.

The three men watch as the room swirled in a blur of colors blending into each other. For a moment, the men were sure they saw another phantom evaluating them. A woman of sorts, naked, full-figured, with scaly skin and a long tail.

Another phantom joined her, and another. The women, if women they were, took the men into the clouds, fuck them. Their long tails thickened, thrusting in and out of the men's asses. The dry vaginas of the women clutched and squeezed the men's pricks and milked their cum.

When they came, there was no relief. The cocks stayed hard, and the women demons continued to use them. Dread, thick and deep, held them, consumed them. With each climax, the men grew weaker.

The demons' cocks raged inside Rachel, splitting her soul, shattering her body even as they savagely fucked her.

"Harder," she screamed.

One of them held her arms, the other her ankles, and they bound her to the clouds. Her wrists and ankles secured by invisible ropes, Rachel lay bound and helpless, adrift in the mists.

"Come back, fuck me, please, please fuck me."

The three phantoms released the men, and they found themselves in the room, on the floor. Unable to rise, they again gazed into the ethereal realm. Their pricks lay on their bellies, limp, shriveled, their balls all but shrunken away, hanging like peas in their sacks.

"We're dying," Phil said.

"I want to fuck them again," Saunder said.

"Me too," Tom said, his voice hollow, devoid of clarity, like speaking from the bottom of a well.

One woman stuck her dry, thick tongue into Rachel's twat, sucking her moisture from her. Another kissed her, her dry, cracked lips pressed to Rachel's moist, full lips. Her thick lizard tail tongue thrust inside Rachel's mouth and fed on the slobber in Rachel's mouth and throat.

The last woman stuck her thick scaled tail into Rachel's pleasingly plump ass, fucking her brutally.

One drank the cum from her ass. She licked Rachel's pussy with her thick, rough tongue. Another shoved her tail deep into her ass and pumped. Her fiery cum spilled inside Rachel's ass, burning into her guts.

Rachels's soul shrunk and sought a hiding place, but the women continued sucking it from her. One fragment at a time, they took her soul. They took her memories, leaving only emptiness. The phantom women left her, and the demons returned.

One thrust his cock down her throat, the other rammed his dick inside her pussy. Their tail entwined and invaded her ass. Thick lava-like cum surged inside her. She crashed down on the bed. Landing in a heap, she grabbed the lighter, put the last ice into the pipe, waved the flame under the bowl, and sucked in the vapors.

No rush, no flash, no high. She became empty, memory-less, a shell of a person, and she let the lighter fall from her hand. She attempted to push the mist from her lungs. Tenaciously, the smoke refused to leave.

"Help me, please, please help me," Rachel said, the smoke clung in her mouth, refusing to leave her body.

"What is it, girl?" Phil asked, his voice a tiny whisper.

"I'm on fire."

"We can't help you," Tom said.

"We're already dead," Saunder said, but he was wrong. Death was a whisper away but hadn't taken them yet.

The cum ate away at Rachel, burning her from the inside.

The lighter hung in the air, levitated by some unseen hand. The men watched as the lighter and its bright flame dropped to the floor. A blue flame rushed toward the men. They tried to stand. Attempted to scream, but nothing happened as the flashing fire surrounded them. All but Saunder, after all, he believed he was dead.

His heart sank as he realized his mistake in the blink of an eye.

His was the only voice Rachel heard. The terror in his shriek frightened her. But only momentarily, Rachel burst into fire, her body, and soul consumed in a tornadic inferno.

The men cried out in silent screams as they turned to ash.

Smoke hung thick in the empty room. A thick dust lay on the daybed as the first rays of dawn shone through the window. Three piles of ash lay on the floor. Four more victims added to the long line, stretching back one-hundred-and-twenty-three years, who lost their lives and souls.

The five demons waited for the next victims to walk through the door.