A Vulnerable Moment Pt. 10

Story Info
The plan for the 'honeytrap' evolves.
2.7k words
4.5
17.4k
12

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,233 Followers

Anita had a plan to get Steve a job if he became redundant.

Steve was Louise's husband and Anita's neighbour.

Andrew had become involved with both Louise, a young housewife, and Anita an older woman, who was a friend of his wife, before she passed away.

Under threat of all the infidelity being disclosed to Steve, Andrew had gone along with all that Anita had wanted, including being tricked into sleeping with Louise's mother.

The web of intrigue continued.

Anita arrived for coffee. Today she was conservatively dressed in a modest summer dress below the knee, and semi high mules.

"Good morning young man," she said sarcastically to Andrew, as she kissed him, on arrival.

"Hi, take a seat," replied Andrew, as he left her in the lounge to go and make coffee.

But Anita followed him into the kitchen, and watched him grind the beans and percolate the coffee.

"Me and Trish have come up with a plan to take that Martin down a peg or two, and possibly get Steve a job."

Martin was the HR guy at Trish's work who hires, and fires. He was also a part time bully, and full time bastard."

Anita always had a gleam in her eye when she was planning her next devious trick. Andrew had found that out the hard way.

"Well let's take the coffees into the lounge, and make ourselves comfortable," Andrew said leading the way. Placing the mugs on the table, they both relaxed into the sofa.

"Well the aim of the plan is to achieve a body of photos, or videos, which will incriminate him, and be used to get what we want."

"And how do you expect to do that?" smiled Andrew.

"Now there's the thing. Trish got lucky. One lunch time she happened to walk into Martin's office when he was on his laptop. She caught a reflection of the screen from the glass partition in the office. Just for a few seconds, but she recognised the web page. It was a swingers site. She knew it because she's used it in the past herself."

Andrew just said, "Wow, so what next?"

Anita continued, "It didn't take long to search, and find his, or their profile. He and his PA are on there as 'Longandshort.' Male, 46, Female, 21, lookng for other couples, single men for nsa sex. They have had the profile for six months."

"So what are you proposing," asked Andrew.

"So here's the plan. Trish is setting up a false couples profile that might appeal to Martin and his PA. Hopefully they will want to meet, and a hotel room will be set up with hidden cameras. So what do you think?"

"On the face of it, it sounds good. But who is the couple?" Andrew looked puzzled.

"C'mon Andrew, get with it. You! And, of course, Stephanie."

Andrew's face was a picture. "Anita, you devious cow."

Anita laughed loudly, "Oh Andrew, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Now there's one thing we have to get done. Trish's proposed profile needs some photos. I've discussed this with Stephanie, and I've got her coming here in the next half an hour to get some taken."

Andrew pulled yet another face. "I'm not showing my face," he said emphatically.

"No, of course not. I will only take a few body shots, that's all we need to give the impression the profile is for real."

"Hmmmmm," he muttered as the front door bell rang.

"That will be Stephanie, I expect."

Anita remained on the sofa, as Andrew answered the front door. She heard him welcome Stephanie with a kiss, and quickly saying, "Are you ok with all this?"

Stephanie replied, "Well Anita is pretty persuasive." Meaning she had been given little choice.

Anita stood up, and welcomed her with a kiss, and while Andrew made another coffee, she filled in some more detail about the plan.

"When Trish has completed the profile with some photos, hopefully Martin will take the bait and a conversation will follow. When he's sufficiently interested, she will set up the meeting with you two, Martin and his PA, who I think is called Lyn".

She continued, "I have a 'friend' who is a surveillance technician, and he will set up the hotel room. Then it's down to you two".

Stephanie looked a bit white faced, and was silent. She was being asked to have sex with a stranger yet again.

Andrew decided to throw in some words of reassurance. "Hopefully at the end of this Steve will have a more secure job".

"Ok", said Anita, "When you've both finished your coffees. Is it alright to use your bedroom Andrew?"

"It's a bit of a mess, actually. We'd best use the spare room".

Andrew led the way, with Stephanie following nervously, and then Anita with a small compact camera.

The spare room was a guests room with a large, double bed. They all shuffled in, and Anita started by saying, "This is all purely mechanical. I want a couple of body shots of each of you separately, then a couple of you together. There's no embarrassment, just take your clothes off, it will only take fifteen or twenty minutes. I'll do Andrew first".

Andrew realised that Stephanie was terribly embarassed, despite what Anita had said. He squeezed her arm and said, "C'mon, this won't take long," as he stripped off.

He stood by the window to get the best lighting. His cock hung down, meek and mild, as Anita had said, it was purely mechanical.

It seemed to embolden Staphanie, she undressed on the other side of the bed, while Anita took three or four shots of Andrew's lower half.

They then swapped places, awkwardly brushing past each other.

Anita took rather more shots of Stephanie, both of her boobs, and lower half, and then some more of her spread on the bed.

Andrew tried not to stare. He remembered her body from the pool party, and how it had responded to him.

Anita's next instruction snapped him out of his daydream.

"Now some of you both, please. I want you to stand in front of the window, face to face, with Stephanie's arms around your neck, and Andrew's round your waist, bodies close together."

The two of them did as they were told, Stephanie's breasts up against Andrew's chest, and his tummy and cock pressed against her.

A couple of shots from different angles brought approval from Anita.

"Now can you both get on the bed, just a couple more, and then we're done."

Andrew looked at Stephanie as they moved apart, and raised his eyebrows, as if to say, 'I hope so.'

Stephanie lay on the bed on her back, her legs slightly parted, and her breasts showing that her nipples had hardened.

Andrew joined her, and following Anita's instructions lay almost on top of her, his right leg across her thighs, and his chest pressed against her boobs.

Anita's directions were being fussy now, and Andrew's face was close up to Stephanie's. He whispered to her, "I'm sorry about all this."

"Don't be, it's nice to see you again," she whispered back.

It was like a light had been turned on. He felt himself hardening. His cock had been well behaved up until that point, but Stephanie knew what was happening too, although it was out of sight to Anita.

As one, they kissed, and as Anita took one more shot, she suddenly saw what was happening to Andrew's body. She could see his cock stiffening by the second.

"Oh my god, you two are like rabbits. Ok I'm going downstairs. When you're done I'll be waiting." And chuckling she left the bedroom.

Stephanie and Andrew couldn't have cared less. Almost before Anita had got through the door, Andrew was inside her, and her legs were gripping him tightly. They did indeed begin to fuck like rabbits, the bed shaking, and Stephanie running her nails down Andrew's back.

It didn't last long. They were both ready to express themselves, and as Andrew started to empty himself inside her, Stephanie came herself.

The whole episode had lasted less than ten minutes, and almost shamed facedly they got dressed, and joined Anita back downstairs.

"Sorry about that," Andrew said. Stephanie was blushing slightly.

"Oh don't fret about that, I got some great shots to finish the session". She was holding up the camera and on the review screen was a photo of them fucking.

"Don't worry there are no faces shown, and the ones we use for this profile will be totally anonymous".

Both Andrew and Stephanie were now quiet. The dye had been cast. They were now part of the 'honeytrap.'

The photos were duly posted on the profile, and ' maturecouplemids' went live.

Trish went online every couple of hours for the next few days. Lots of messages came in, but not from 'longandshort,' so, finally, she sent a 'wink.'

That did the trick. A couple of hours later Martin messaged.

Slightly flirty at first, he said that he and his young 'girlfriend' were looking for a mature couple to have regular fun with. His girlfriend Lyn liked older men.

Trish took the conversation up a notch or two, and sent some of the 'fucking' photos, which really confirmed Martin's wish to meet. She suggested a couple of possibilities, and he promised to get back with a date, when he'd spoken to Lyn. He added that she thought the idea of sharing an older man was hugely arousing.

By the following weekend two family hotel rooms were booked for the Tuesday. Family rooms had a double bed, and a second double sofa bed. One of the rooms was needed for the 'technician,' the other for the meeting.

Tuesday arrived, and Anita's technician got into Room 37 at 4.00pm. He set up two cameras, one was in a light fitting above and to one side of the two beds. The other in a hair dryer that was placed on a shelf. They were connected 'wirelessly' to a laptop in Room 39, next door. When tested one gave an overhead view of the two beds, the other a lower view of both.

Andrew met Stephanie in the hotel car park at 7pm, ready for the meeting at 7.30pm.

Stephanie was dressed in a tight fitting, low cut, red dress, with red high heeled shoes. Although Andrew didn't say it, he thought she looked very 'tarty,' but, inwardly, he knew they were there to do a job.

The technician had handed the key cards to Andrew as he entered, and after a few words Andrew and Stephanie found a corner table in the bar. They were both incredibly nervous.

As 7.30pm approached Martin and Lyn arrived in the bar. Andrew stood up, and with a "Hi there," and a hand shake, he greeted Martin. Martin bent over, and kissed Stephanie on the cheek, while Andrew towered over Lyn, and did the same.

Martin was dark haired, brown eyed, about six feet tall, and slimly built.

Lyn was very petite, just under five feet, blonde hair in a bob, blue eyes, small boobs, but shapely thighs, and a pert ass. Dressed in a leather miniskirt, and tight, white t-shirt, she looked sexy, but almost innocent.

After they'd all got drinks there was lots of small talk, some gentle banter, but always with the hidden undercurrent of what was to come.

Finally, after about forty minutes Andrew said, "I've got Room 37 booked, are we going to use it?"

Martin looked across at Lyn, and asked, "You ok with this, Lyn?"

"Yes, I'm cool," she replied.

Andrew wanted to make sure everyone was happy.

"Are we all going up together? Or shall we go in twos?"

Totally unexpected came Lyn's response. "Let me go up first with Andrew, you follow in a while."

And that's how the evening began.

Fast forward to Wednesday morning.

Anita, Andrew and Trish were at Anita's, seated in front of her I-Mac. Trish had taken the day off work. All of them were desperate to see the downloaded file, although Andrew was preparing to be embarrassed. There was an air of anticipation.

The screen showed the empty Room 37 with both double beds.

"Don't blink ladies, it all starts very quickly," laughed Andrew. And with that, Lyn entered the room, followed by Andrew.

The screen showed her reaching right up, almost pulling herself up by his shoulders, to kiss him. Then, suddenly, she stepped back, and started stripping off her clothes. In a flash, she was on her knees, unzipping his trousers, almost rushing to free his cock.

As she took him in her mouth, Andrew was taking off his shirt.

His cock grew, and she took as much of it as she could. As her head moved back and forth, Martin and Stephanie appeared on screen.

They too, began to kiss, and it showed Martin sliding down the zip at the back of her dress. Unclipping her bra, his head lowered, sucking her nipples in turn. As he lowered her backwards onto the bed, he slid her panties down, spreading her legs, and thrusting his face into her pussy. At the same time he was extricating himself from his trousers, shirt and boxers.

Lyn had pulled Andrew to the sofa bed, and she had made him lay on his back. His cock was erect, and it looked almost too big for someone as diminutive as Lyn.

Trish was playing with the keyboard, zooming the screen in and out, when suddenly the sound from the download blasted out.

You could hear Lyn groaning out, "God Andew you're so big," as you could see her slowly pushing her pussy onto his cock.

You could also hear Stephanie moaning loudly, as Martin was eating her pussy.

"Fuck, I didn't realise there was sound as well," Andrew said with surprise.

"The quality isn't great," said Trish, just as Stephanie started to cum.

You could make out her eyes closed, as Martin pulled his body on top of her, and plunged his cock inside her. As he began to thrust, Lyn was reaching her orgasm. She was shaking so much that she looked like a tiny rag doll being tossed about by Andrew, the much bigger man.

The screen was so full of action, the room so full of sexual sounds.

As Stephanie was being fucked, Lyn crawled onto her bed, and between her quickening breaths, kissed her, and held that kiss. There was no attempt by Stephanie to resist, but then you could see Andrew licking Lyn's pussy from behind.

When the kiss ended, Lyn forced Andrew onto his back again. She spread her legs, and sat on his face. Leaning forward, she took his cock into her mouth once again.

Side by side, they were at it, Martin fucking Stephanie, Lyn doing a 69 with Andrew.

Andrew was fidgeting, and feeling self conscious. "Folks please don't treat this next bit too seriously."

"That's sounds a bit strange," said Trish. Anita was intrigued.

It was obvious that Lyn's oral technique was having an effect. Both Trish, and Anita knew that from personal experience.

But then came the surprise. As Martin was thrusting in and out of Stephanie, he leaned over towards Lyn. She obviously knew Andrew was close to cumming, but moved her head aside. Andrew was still eating Lyn's very wet pussy. Oblivious to what was happening, and close to his orgasm, he didn't register Martin taking him into his mouth.

Trish groaned, "Oh my god Andrew."

"I didn't know, I didn't realise."

Both women watched, fascinated. You could see Andrew's legs tense, and you could see Martin swallowing his spunk.

Lyn lifted herself up, so that Andrew could look down, and he saw his cock slipping out of Martin's mouth.

"That's a first," Anita giggled. "For future reference, Andrew is now officially bi.

Andrew grimaced, and attention returned to the screen.

On the video Andrew was slightly shocked, as he watched Stephanie cum. As she cried out, Martin withdrew his cock, and Lyn lowered her head, and took the jet of spunk over her face.

Trish stopped the download, "Well, I think we have more than enough evidence there."

Anita added, "I shall enjoy editing it."

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,233 Followers