All Comments on 'A Wager Too Far'

by nixnixxie

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn that’s sad

KarnevilKarnevilabout 2 years ago

As soon as I read the name 'Deepak' I hesitated, and sure enough there was the black man with the monster cock. Now I have nothing against any race but this is just so overused and mind numbingly boring. So I skimmed through the rest and as suspected it was basically one cliché piled upon the next. The writing and narrative were fine, the characters, if a little juvenile, were well described, sadly it was spoiled by lack of imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Clever premise.

Good buildup.

But, sadly, although there was sex, there wasn't nearly enough in the way of details.

I'm not sure how to resolve it, but perhaps dialog between her and Deepak about his cock would have helped. Did she like it? Was it big enough for her? Was she glad she was going to suck it?

And, before and/or during the blowjob, some hand action. Both to/with cock and balls.

How did handling/sucking his cock make her feel? Was she wet? How wet? Did she reach down to touch herself during the blowjob? If not, why not?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I also want to see what she had to do for it. Sequel please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh don’t end this story like that. I want to hear how she had the shit fucked out of her. Or maybe even better she might be pregnant now with his child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So many butthurt people on Loving Wives. Review bombing and leaving rude comments. If you don't like the genre, go somewhere else

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Looks like he has his gal to his dark skinned bigger dick buddy & bf. That is always the way it works. 5 stars

sslarivio1sslarivio1about 2 years ago

Geez all these "anonymous" brave souls take this stuff so serious. Its a story! For entertainment. What did you think it would be when you read the title and description? If you don't Like these types of stories, then go back into your moral cubbyholes and stop reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope to see more similar stories. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

26thNC once again shows us all his racist, bigoted self.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the anonymous person who earlier said this should be in the interracial category…

You racist piece of shit. Seriously? You use the term “coloured people”? What the fuck is wrong with you? It’s 2022, not 1950. Plus you claim that since the story has anyone other than a white person in it it must be in interracial. You automatically assume that’s the main theme. What a load of crap.

Clearly the story was entirely focused on the main character’s reaction to the situation. His range of emotions of seeing his girlfriend first exposed to his friend and then engaging is sexual activity with that friend. The story would work no matter what race the person was. Therefore since the entire focus is the MC’s internal struggle and realization that he was in fact extremely turned on by the situation, it fits perfectly into this category.

It’s really sad that in this world people cannot simply let others enjoy what they like, but feel the need to shit on everything not perfectly how they want it. You sir are a fucking Karen and whine when something doesn’t go your way.

The story was very good and the author found unique and refreshing ways to tell it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was pretty hot. I wish we could have heard how she got the book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The start of something really special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Look at that…Iameasel/26thNC posted from two of his accounts back to back…oh wait, he does that on every story. It’s hard to believe he has the time between sucking all those dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Giving blow jobs to hubby's friends and him getting them from other women is not unusual in my world. We both enjoy it happening, especially if a serious fucking soon follows. Too much drama in this story, but it was a good read nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this story was phenomenally written, well done

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I actually think this was a funny, silly story, but still hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was fantastic! Super hot and hope we get to hear what Jackie got up to...

anon7734Eanon7734Eabout 2 years ago

Good story. I hope there's a follow-up with what Jackie had to do to get the DVD.

mark_8675309mark_8675309about 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing this story. I enjoyed the fantasy very much. There are a few things I would have liked to see....when he made her trash talk the bf, very hot...wanted more!

This should definitely have a higher rating, it was very enjoyable and I would love to see more chapters or similar stories.

I gave it a 5

abob1abob1almost 2 years ago

Please write a chapter detailing what Jackie had to do to get the video game! Did she capture it on video?

cast_iron_dukecast_iron_dukealmost 2 years ago

This story 100% requires a sequel. I gave this one five stars, I will probably give that one five stars. You're very good at hitting the sweet spot of this genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous