A Walk in Paradise Garden Ch. 01

Story Info
A nymph begins a transformation journey.
1.3k words
4.08
2.9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As quietly and smoothly as a stalking Cretan lynx, he moved to a low hung tree around which he had twined a length of strong coiled creeping vine. When he picked it up, he startled an olive green and yellow snake from under its cover of leaves. "Fortuitous this is," he whispered almost soundlessly to the serpent. It was nearly 200 cm and slim, draped across the tree branches. Surprisingly the snake did not flee but raised its head to him as he extended his hand and after a slight hesitation, slithered up his arm and draped itself about his shoulders. It was cool and soft against his skin as it settled languidly. He turned back toward his prey, went silently to the edge of the trees and found again the sturdy bough he had chosen to which to tie the long vine. Then just as silently, he reeled out the vine as he approached her, careful not to let his shadow come between her and the moon, and examined her. The serpent rested contentedly on his shoulders.

She was even more beautiful close-by. Her hair was beginning to dry and regain its fullness and close up he could see the small cavern of her navel and, below, the dark softness of her pubic fluff. His groin ached, and he measured his breathing slowly in and out to master it. Her features were delicate and kittenish, straight pert nose, fine cheekbones, small ears so fair that they were almost transparent, a treat and a prize worthy of the gods. And all for him. The serpent seemed to sense his arousal and stirred, beginning its journey back down his arm but he caught it and stopped its progress. He dared not speak so close that he could smell her, so he just draped the creature around his shoulders again and moved silently to one of her bare feet, laying his bow and quiver aside. He had planned to bind her hands as well without waking her, but now there would be no need. He had stripped the leaves from the vine earlier in the day so that he could slide the vine through the space between her ankle and the ground and knot it in a slip so that when she tried to escape it would pull tight. Even if she escaped his grasp, which she would not, she would get no farther than the vine would allow. She was his.

He stood again after slipping the vine almost tight and lifted the long snake from his shoulders laying it on the grass. It began to slither toward the delicious V between her legs, but he grasped its tail and lifted it off the ground, replacing it beside her. She was his hunt, his prize, his treat.

***

She was sleeping when first it touched her, undulating across her ribs and between her breasts. By the time she opened her eyes, it had whipped its coil around her neck. She panicked like a rabbit, pulling and twisting to no avail and discovered also the snare that held fast her foot. She squealed, and her hands went to the creature around her neck to try to pull it off, but it only closed around her tighter, beginning to cut off her breath.

Then the voice, a melodious voice really. "Hold still, and be silent before it strangles you." She ceased her struggle and looked toward her feet for the first time, eyes wide with fear. "Be still or i will leave you here like this, bound, for the satyrs. Their cocks are puny but long enough to tickle your womb with their little wet noses. And they are insatiable. They will fill you again and again with their brown come. Or," he continued, his beautiful eyes half hooded with lust, "l can save you from their ravening grasp."

When she ceased her writhing, the serpent loosened its coil around her neck, so she could speak breathlessly. "Please. Do not leave me to the satyrs." Her eyes were wide. "Who are you?"

"A humble hunter. My bow and quiver are nearby. I think you are a nymph, are you not? These woods are full of fair and foul creatures, but i have the fairest before my eyes. What is your name?"

The snake still held her throat in its grip, but she could breathe. She lay on her back, too afraid to move, He was, she thought, the most beautiful man she had ever beheld, like a honey golden dream. She answered softly in almost a whisper, "Danae." And then she added before he spoke again, "Please let me go."

"Danae," he repeated, and her name was like a song on the wind on his lips. Then he said more harshly. "No. Count your good fortune that my friend the serpent has no venom. But I am certain it will take great pleasure in strangling you if you do not obey me. Do you understand?"

She stared at him shivering.

"Do you understand?" He snapped. "Do not fail to answer me when i address you. Do you understand?"

"Yes!" She exclaimed.

"Yes, what?" He snapped.

"Yes, i understand."

He sighed impatiently. "Yes, you understand, what? I am your lord."

"Yes, i understand, my lord." Her soft voice shook.

"Danae," he said again caressing her name. She closed her eyes to hear it, but suddenly the serpent began to close its coils again on her throat, tighter, tighter, as he continued calmly, "I was speaking to you, nymph. Is your name not Danae? Did i not tell you to answer when I spoke to you?" The snake drew itself tighter and tighter around her slender neck as he continued and her hands began to try to break its grasp but it onlywas curled tighter, more aggressively. It was cutting off her breath, and she began to writhe. "Danae, did i not say not to move? You do not answer, disobedient nymph, and then you defy me again. What shall I do but let the serpent and the satyrs have you to do as they will with you?" By now she could not breathe, so she moved her lips with no sound, "please..." and then the creature loosed its grip. She inhaled desperately and coughed and panted as he watched, the only sign of his excitement his member mounding under his brief hunting garment.

"Look at me, Danae, and tell me who I am."

She gazed at him and truly saw his tall, lean, beautiful form for the first time. Her eyes grew wide when her they reached his groin and then she frowned, confused, drawing her legs together and squeezing.

"You are a hunter." The serpent began to recoil itself and tighten like a too tight ornament so she quickly and timidly added. "You are my lord!"

He nodded once and smiled slightly, noting her expression. "Remember it." The serpent relaxed but remained. He moved toward her head and sat down on the grass beside her, continuing mildly. "That which you just felt when you drew your legs together was the first tickle of pleasure, Danae. You see, nymphs, they tell me, are cold and chaste, and this is an unnatural state. I have decided to alter this for you. Now, perhaps we can move on. Would you like to move on, Danae?"

Her voice quavered. "Yes, lord. Please, lord, take the serpent away."

"No. It does my will now. When it is needed no more, I will send it on its way. This depends on you."

***

Along the edge of the wood, a crowd was gathering. One by one, the half man, half goat outcasts from the community of humans approached stealthily to watch the pair by the lake. Their spindly cocks were already stiff and periodically one would find a knothole to grunt its hasty release.