The Egyptian Affair Pt. 01

Story Info
Perseverance is key to success in achieving a lifelong goal.
23.6k words
3.6
7.6k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE EGYPTIAN AFFAIR : Part -1

PROLOGUE

Don't know why, but after 14 years of secrecy, I suddenly feel like sharing my life story with people interested in reading a true story. It's a narration of events that happened in my life between 1998 to 2010. Although it's been quite a while since it all happened, still I can recall the events and conversations that led me and my wife into a lifestyle that only a few can imagine in our part of the world. You'll agree that it is not possible to remember every conversation Word for Word, however the essence of conversations and happenings would be as accurate as possible. I have made a few changes such as names, places etc just to keep the secrecy. Please excuse me for the details, I felt them to be necessary. I cannot cover events of 10 years in one Part, but I would love to get the feedback on PART-1. If positive, it'll encourage me to write the Part-2.

YEAR - 1998 to 2006

I am Faraz, an Indian by nationality. 5 ft 8 inch tall (Not very tall to my liking), fair complexion, good looks as confirmed by many girls that I met, fit body because I played regular cricket all thru my college and university days. My family was settled in a big city of India since my childhood. I grew up in a full house, and was pampered for being the youngest of three siblings and the only son to my parents. They had high hopes for me and I had the pressure to perform well in all spheres of life. Luckily, I was a good student and managed very good grades in my class that helped me get admission in the top Engineering College of my city. The college life went smooth and naturally, I met and had a few affairs with some girls along the way, but nothing serious. Once again, I graduated with an impressive GPA that landed me a dream job in one of the renowned Engineering organizations of India. That's when my parents, like every Indian parent started looking for the right girl for me to get married. I told them very clearly that they can only recommend, but the final selection for a life partner will be exclusively mine. Thankfully, no one objected, so I was on a look out for a good match myself, and if possible, a true love.

In 1998, finally I found the girl of my dreams. It was nothing less than a typical Romeo Juliet story, but with a happy conclusion. I met Nazia at a wedding party. There was something about her that instantly attracted me towards her. 5' ft 5" inch height, fair complexion, shoulder length dark brown hair, voluptuous body with a killer round ass, extremely good looks and an intoxicating smile. To round it off, she had a mesmerizing personality and I was hooked the moment I saw her.

Naturally, I was quick in expressing my emotions towards her, but she didn't take it seriously at first. However my perseverance impressed her and finally she surrendered her heart to me. My good looks, fit body, a decent job and promising career also helped in acceptance of my proposal that I sent through my family. Initially we got engaged as she was still studying, however we were married two years later in December 2000 as soon as she completed her medical studies. Life began on a high note and we were very happy in each other's company. Sex was simply amazing, I could not keep my hands off her sexy body for more than two days maximum. We went on like this for almost two years. That's when the family members started asking the usual questions.

"What about the baby?....... Why Nazia is still not pregnant?....... What's wrong with her?.............Did you guys go to the doctor?...........Is everything ok?".

These questions started having its effect on both of us, especially Nazia. She being a women was getting stressed out. Although I told her not to worry and just relax, everything will happen in time, but she was equally concerned about her pregnancy. We went for our individual check-ups and luckily the reports came out very normal. The only reason doctors gave was to keep trying and it'll happen anyway. Her gynecologist told her to concentrate on certain days once the chances of pregnancy are more. Nazia became obsessed with these days and she started demanding that I have sex with her atleast twice a day during those days. Sex, that was supposed to be passionate and enjoyable, became a stress for me. Her constant demand for sex simply killed my appetite and I started having issues even with simple erection. My self-confidence to perform in bed was severely damaged.

Resultantly, I started looking for reasons not to have sex or to stay away from home on pretext of office workload. Nazia too noticed my lack of interest and started blaming me for her inability to get pregnant. We were in our third year of marriage and already the relationship was going downhill.

My mother being a typical Indian women started talking about my second marriage. She assumed that it was my wife who was unable to produce a child. The home atmosphere which was already stressed out became almost unbearable.

This is when something good happened, my company required a manager to manage a new project in another city. I was selected for the job and my transfer orders were issued in mid of 2002. This gave me and Nazia a chance to get away from the house and my family. Although my mother wanted to accompany us to the new city, but I lied to her that there is no family accommodation available at the new station, so I cannot take her with me.

The new place gave both of us the chance to reset our lives and life started coming back to normal, yet it seemed that the damage to my self-confidence to perform in bed was permanent. I was hardly interested to make love to my wife, and that too with effort. The duration of sex that lasted more than 30 minutes in initial days of marriage reduced considerably. I started relying more and more on my oral skills to make Nazia cum as my penis could not do the job, I only lasted 2 to 3 minutes after penetration. With time, she accepted her fate and stopped pushing me for sex. Pregnancy was still nowhere in sight.

But then in 2004, she suddenly announced that she is overdue. This was good news, we rushed to the hospital for tests and it was confirmed that she was pregnant. She was advised by the doctor for a complete bed rest. We decided to keep the news to ourselves until the pregnancy grows to 12 weeks or more. Our decision was right, as sadly, despite complete bed rest, Nazia had a miscarriage and lost the baby. We both were heart broken, but this renewed our resolve to keep trying and it'll happen one day.

YEAR - 2004

By the end of year 2004, I was once again transferred to another city by the company, but this time Nazia returned to our hometown and instead of staying at my home, opted to stay at her parents' home just to avoid the inquisitive nature of my mother. She being a medical professional decided to pursue her career which was on a halt since marriage. She instead of going for medical practice, opted to teach basic health sciences subjects to fresh medical students in one of the leading medical colleges. Our staying apart did not help our situation, but one thing positive came out of it, we both started missing each other's company and I looked for every opportunity to take a few days OFF from work and travel to her. The spark of love and sex was back, but not my ability to perform for a longer duration during sex, I still lasted appx 2 minutes inside her, and continued to rely on my oral skills to give her pleasure and ensure that she gets satisfied too. Whether I succeeded or not, I have no idea, but she assured me that she is getting her share of pleasure. I wanted to believe her, but my desire to fuck her real hard with my cock and make her cum that way was not getting fulfilled.

Now coming to the real twist in our lives. As I was living apart from her in a different city, therefore I had a lot of time on my own in the evenings. I spent most of my time surfing net and occasionally porn as well. By chance, I came across a few videos that showed amateur white wives getting fucked by black men and their husbands filming these videos. I was instantly hooked onto these videos. I started watching these videos more and more, they were available under various categories such as "Wife Sharing, Hotwife, Amateur wife, Cuckold, BBC etc etc".

The wives enjoying sexually superior men in presence of their husbands truly fascinated me and that's when my mind started visualizing all sorts of weird stuff involving my life partner with some stranger. I started having fantasies about Nazia getting fucked by a super stud/ bull endlessly and having multiple orgasms in one session. In an Indian conservative society, these thoughts were unimaginable and rare, but I was getting extremely aroused with these fantasies. I wanted to share these thoughts with Nazia, but was afraid that she might think of me as a person without honor and dignity. So I kept them within myself initially.

Concurrently, I also read a few stories of couples who experienced threesome MMF for the first time. These real life experiences of various people gave me a few ideas how to introduce Nazia to the concept of swinging and Hotwifing. We used to talk almost daily before sleeping about our day, what all happened and stuff. Because I was having all sorts of weird imaginations, so invariably I would turn the topic towards sex. At this point, I want to make my readers very clear one thing about Nazia. She loved sex and I don't remember a single day in our married lives that she ever said NO to sex. So naturally, she would enjoy our sexual conversations. This was the time I started asking her about her sexual fantasies. Initially she was reluctant in sharing any of her fantasies, but I kept pushing her for sharing a few. Slowly and gradually she started sharing a few, but these were such ordinary ones that were less sexual and more romantic. These involved me and her going on vacations to a nice vacation resort and spend some quality time. These were simple and pure thoughts of an innocent lady. On the other hand, there was nothing simple and innocent about my fantasies involving her, these were infact totally immoral by all standards. Still, I was willing to take a chance.

I waited for her to ask me the same question which she did. Our initial conversation went something like this,....

"Ohh, my fantasy is pretty wild, it may sound pretty weird to you" I answered.

"That's OK, I still wanna hear it" Nazia insisted.

"My fantasies involve going to a vacation resort which is clothing optional and has a private beach. There I want to walk with you on that beach hand in hand totally naked. Then sit together and watch the sun go down. Also have sex with you under the moonlight on beach etc etc" I made up one on the spot.

"Are we alone on that beach or there are other people around us" she asked.

"Ofcourse there are other people around as well as this is a vacation resort" I replied.

"And you are OK with other people watching us naked" she asked in disbelief.

"Well, that's not an issue, especially at a place where everyone is naked. If they can watch us, we can watch them too" I replied casually, "infact I want other people to envy me for having the sexiest wife on that beach"

Nazia was speechless for a while.

"What do you think of my fantasy" I asked for her opinion, "You know beaches like these do exist and many couples go there to enjoy"

"Yes I have heard of such beaches and I don't mind going to such a place, but I guess I won't be comfortable removing my clothes publically. Moreover, sex in open where others can watch is totally out of question" she responded.

"What's the issue in removing clothes once I am with you and you have my permission" I inquired.

"There is something called dignity and self image,...... I can't go against my values" she said firmly.

"OK,..... How about wearing a bikini" I still tested the waters.

"No bikini,...... however I may consider wearing a full swimsuit?" she replied.

I did not push her a lot and simply said that she can do whatever is comfortable for her, but I would definitely like to visit such a place. Nazia did not argue any further as this was just a fantasy we were talking about.

On another day, I asked her if she was familiar with Swinging. She said she is familiar with Wife Swapping as it is pretty common in the west. I told her that it is also very popular in certain posh circles even in India. She confirmed that she too had heard of such rumors. I asked what she thinks of Swinging. She simply said that she has never thought about it, therefore she has no opinion about Swinging. I told her that in my opinion, swinging is something really amazing. Nazia was surprised to hear me say that. She asked how? The explanation I gave her was something like this.

"I think, Swinging is something which is totally in line with human needs. Let me explain with an example,............ tell me what is your most favorite dish"

"It's Bar B Q" she replied.

"If I offer you to eat this favorite dish of yours daily for the rest of your life, will you accept this offer" I asked.

"I don't think so" she replied.

"Why not, after all this is your favorite dish" I asked again.

"Because, I'll get fed up of eating it every day for the rest of my life" she replied.

"So you'll eat it very happily for a few days, and then you'll start getting bored of it,.... Right?"

"Yes" she agreed.

"This is human nature that no matter how much you like something, you eventually get tired of it. That's when you need a change....... Correct?"

"Yeah, so far" she agreed.

"This is exactly what happens with human relations as well. No matter how much you like someone, the spark of love dies down eventually. You have to make a few changes to keep it alive. Swinging gives you that opportunity to keep the relationship alive and passionate"

"I don't understand" she sounded confused.

"Ok, let me explain further. When a couple gets married, they are crazy about each other, sex is amazing and this feeling of love and passion continues for a certain period. But as time passes, everything becomes just a routine, It's the same man and same woman in bed everytime, nothing different,.........even sex becomes a routine and passionless. Both man and woman want some change. Many married men choose to cheat on their wives with extramarital affairs which is very risky and if caught, can eventually end the relationship. A few women also make the same mistake and then pay for it in the worst possible manner. This is where swinging provides the best solution. Both husband and wife make a conscious decision with mutual consent of swapping partners with another likeminded couple. There is no cheating involved, no jealousy factor,..... Just pure lust and incredible sex with a new partner. Once they both are done, they come back home together and share their individual experiences with each other. Suddenly the passion is back and they feel crazy about each other once again. That's the most amazing feeling. Don't you think?" I asked

"Hmmm,........... You have a point but I have heard that swinging has it's negative effects as well and a few couples who can't handle it properly, get separated as well" she replied.

"That's where the mutual understanding of a couple comes in, both have to be on the sam page so that no complications are developed afterwards" I replied.

"Why all of a sudden you are discussing swinging? I hope you are not having any such plans" Nazia asked curiously.

"Not yet" I laughed, "But I'm getting convinced to try it once in a while,..... Ofcourse with your consent"

"No thanks,..... I have no such urges" Nazia declined.

"Don't be so quick in dismissing such an exciting idea. Give it a thought, we'll discuss it later" I ended the conversation.

A few days later I again brought up the subject.

"Hey Nazia,.... Hypothetically, if we decide to swap partners,...... Who do you think will be ideal couple for swinging" I asked just to see her reaction.

She thought for a while and then said "I can't think of any such couple in our circle. Plus I'm not interested in any such activity" she refrained from naming anyone.

So I started naming a few couples that we knew and were potentially attractive. She would always find a fault with that couple and dismiss it.

I knew she was deliberately doing this, so I kept discussing the idea of wife swapping from time to time. A time came once she got used to these discussions and even started discussing them a little.

That's when the most anticipated vacations arrived. Nazia's college closed for summer vacations and as per plan, Nazia travelled to my city of posting. This was the first time we were meeting since we had started discussing Swinging lifestyle. I had a company accommodation, an apartment in a posh locality. With her arrival, the days and nights became extremely exciting. As we were living alone in that apartment, we decided to try something different. We declared our house as clothing optional resort and opted to stay naked all the time. Nazia was pretty shy even in my presence, so she opted to wear a panty all the time, but gladly agreed to stay topless. We thought that this is an ideal arrangement considering the warm weather during those days. However as a result of that decision, we learned a valuable lesson. Within three days, our hormones settled and we were back to normal dressing. We realized that nudity can only be enjoyed for a short amount of period and it is human nature to remain dressed up most of the time. After three days, nudity was replaced with casual & sexy dressing and that was manageable for a longer period. We were having sex almost everyday. I made it a point to fuck her everywhere, in bedroom, in toilet, in lounge, on dining table, on kitchen floor, in open air balcony etc etc. Nazia loved every moment of it and we were having one of the best times of our lives. As I told you, she loved sex as much as I did, maybe even more. Being alone in that apartment allowed us to enjoy in every manner we wanted and that one month of pure ecstasy took our relationship to another level. For the first time in our lives, we realized that we are closer to each other much more than we ever were in the past.

Our favorite place to hangout was our balcony which opened towards the city side and we could even see the open sea at a distance. I had placed a three seater large couch in the balcony which we used frequently for sex. Because we lived on the top floor and there was no tall building in front of us, therefore our balcony provided us the much needed privacy to enjoy sex in open air without any worries of being seen by someone.

One night, as we were sitting on the couch in balcony enjoying the view and each other's company, Nazia suddenly asked me a question.

"Are you actually interested in wife swap with someone, or is this just a fantasy of yours?"

I was not ready for this question so naturally I hesitated in answering.

She noticed my hesitation so before I even opened my mouth, she immediately added, "This is a serious question and I need an honest answer,..... Please don't lie about it."

I gave it a brief thought and then decided to come clean with her.

"On a serious note,....... I'm not at all interested in wife swapping, my favorite fantasy is slightly different, but I have never shared it with you because I'm not sure how you will react to it."

"Really?......... So what is your favorite fantasy?........Tell me,...... I promise I'll not react. " she promised.

"I'm not sure if you can handle this fantasy,....... It's pretty weird by every standard" I warned her.

"It's OK,..... I'm old enough to handle anything. Especially with you" she said reassuringly.