Jim's Dilemma Pt. 01

Story Info
When his wife give him a choice what will he decide?
1.6k words
2.19
44.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bfel37
bfel37
51 Followers

It had been a long week. Driving home Jim was just happy to finally be home. The weekend ahead of him he could now spend some time with his wife. He had been working late every day this week on this project, and had turned it in to his boss just before it was due. The slight bonus that he was able to get out a couple hours early, on a Friday no less. He planned to enjoy his wife's sexy body as much as he could. He was young at 32. Janet was a couple years younger at 29. Although she could pass for 24. They had been married for 6 years. He wasn't the most romantic guy, but always took care of her needs. Well, at least he tried to. Their anniversary was in a couple weeks. He had planned to take her on a cruise later in the year. He would let her plan it out. She loved doing that. With this project done he could afford to pay for whatever she wanted.

He would surprise her no doubt by being home so early. As he walked in the house it was unusually quiet. Her car was in the driveway so she was home. Another car parked on the street, but that might just be someone visiting next door. As he walked though the kitchen he noticed she had left her lunch half eaten. She must have gotten distracted by something, and forgot to finish it. He proceeded upstairs still not hearing anything. Maybe she was taking a nap. He would be extra quiet so as not to wake her. He creeped down the hall hearing someone in the main bedroom. It sounded like someone was having sex. Maybe she was enjoying herself while watching one of their videos. Well, this could be fun. He slowly got undressed, planning to surprise her with himself being naked. He wasn't huge. Average height and weight. He kept in shape, but wasn't super fit. He was now fully nude. His clothes scattered down the short hallway. As he got to the door he peaked inside to see that yes, she had one of their videos playing. However, the noise he had heard wasn't that.

He saw her. Laying in bed on her back with another man between her stretched open legs! What the hell was this? He was shocked. All he could see was her beautiful white legs sticking out to each side as his torso thrust into her wet open pussy. The noise he was hearing was her enjoying the mounting she was getting. Her arms wrapped around him caressing his back and pulling him into her by grabbing his ass. He wasn't forcing himself on her, she was enjoying this. He could barely see her head peaking out over his left shoulder. He long brown hair lifted over the pillow. Jim stood there slowly jerking off. Not even aware he was doing it. He was so mad, but this was also so hot.

This guy was big. Much bigger then him. He had to be at least six feet from what Jim could see. A bald head, obviously shaved. Strong arms. More importantly he was black. Jim didn't recognize him, and had no idea how his wife Janet knew him. As he stood there he could see him pick up speed. Janet was really enjoying this crying out for him to cum. She was begging him to cum inside her. Just then, he stopped his thrusting. He had just cum in Jim's wife. Letting out a guttural growl as he emptied his seed into her. As he rolled off her Jim's wife screamed out. "Oh shit!" Having seen Jim for the first time.

Jim entered the room intent on tossing this guy out of his house. He ran in to lay hands on him. He didn't remember much else as he got knocked out in one punch. He woke up. Not sure as to his surroundings. He was in his living room, still naked, and his ankles had been tied together. His wrists bound, but he couldn't see with what since they were behind him. As he became more accustomed to his surroundings he noticed Janet was seated in a robe across from him on the couch. "Marcus, he is awake." She called out.

In walked the guy he had seen from the kitchen still naked, and sporting a huge cock. "Hey there Jim. Sorry for knocking you out, but I had to keep you from injuring yourself. If you can stay calm we can remove the restraints. " Jim had no intention of staying calm. "What are you doing in my house, and how dare you sleep with my wife!" Marcus sat down next to Janet putting his arm around her. "Well then Jim your going to have to stay like that till you agree to stay calm." He grinned as he caressed Janet's breast through the robe. Jim knew this was hopeless so he stopped resisting. Marcus began to undo the knot, and exposing Jim's wife to him in the process. Then continuing to caress her breasts while deeply kissing Janet. She turned her body toward Marcus the robe falling off her right shoulder. She lifted her knees over him on either side of him. She guided his bare hard cock toward her pussy. Allowing him to enter her. Her large breasts right in his face. Marcus began to nurse from her breasts as she slowly sank down on him. He pulled the robe off her completely exposing her. Jim was helpless to watch as his wife was fully mounted. Bouncing up and down on this massive cock. Her gorgeous ass on full display for Jim to see. Looking down he could see his cock entering and then withdrawing from her. It didn't take long for Marcus to grab her hips and pulling her down as he deposited what Jim counted as the second cum load today into his wife.

His seed filling her womb she climbed down off Marcus once again sitting next to him. Jim was beside himself. Anger had turned to sadness as he looked at what had previously been his loving wife. What he had believed to be his exclusively. Not anymore that's for sure. "What the hell Janet!" When did this start.

"I am sorry Jim", said Janet. "You deserve better, but Marcus and I got carried away." "I thought you were happy Janet" cried Jim. "I was, but when I met Marcus earlier this month. I was lonely from you working so long and hard. Marcus has been there for me, filling me in ways you just can't." Jim could see the cum slowly leaking out of her. Running down to pool up on the couch below her. "I want both of you in my life. I just can't give up the amazing sex we have been having."

Marcus chuckled. "If you play your cards right Jim we can both enjoy this fine woman" chimed in Marcus. "Other words, we are going to have to force you, and you might not like that." Jim was not pleased. This was his house, and his wife. How dare this man come in and lay claim to what was rightly his. Who did he think he was. "I am sorry" growled Jim, "but who do you think you are talking to me."

Marcus stood up. Slowly walked over to Jim, and punched him in the gut. Jim was now seeing stars. He clearly was in no shape to talk back to this much stronger man. Then Marcus picked him up over his shoulder, and carried him upstairs. Jim felt like a sack of potatoes as he was carried into the guest room and tossed on the bed. He was tied by his wrists to the headboard. Obviously this had been planned. How long had he been out? His feet bound to the foot of the bed. "When you agree to talk politely you can be released. Until then you can lay here. Maybe listening to me and your wife all night will make you understand where things stand." As he left, Jim understood that things were going to be very different in the future.

He laid there all night listening to Janet cry out in pleasure as her and Marcus had sex. Only a thin wall between them. He woke up again in the morning to the sound of their love making. Janet and Marcus came in from time to time throughout the day to check on him. Marcus carrying him to the bathroom, and Janet bringing him food to eat. Then they would go back to their love making in the living room and the bedroom. By Sunday Jim was worn out, and just wanted to be freed. He could hear them both in the shower, and then Marcus saying goodbye to Janet. Shortly there after Janet came in and undid his restraints. He was very sore, but happy to be freed.

Janet explained that Marcus was in charge, and if he could be polite he would share her with Jim. While originally, she just wanted things to be kept a secret, it had been Marcus' idea for him to find them like he did. Next weekend Marcus was going to come over for the three of them to work things out. Maybe by then Jim could be more careful. She explained that if he wanted to keep her in his life, Jim was going to have to except Marcus as her new bull. Keep his wife, and allow another man to be her lover. One thing was certain. He had a lot of thinking to do.

bfel37
bfel37
51 Followers