All Comments on 'A Walk in the Park'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rape

It was rape.

LJJLLJJLalmost 5 years ago

Yeah wtf? Its a rape story, it really made it lame how you tried to paint it as non-rape when it clearly was. Pretty boring and weird story all in all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not rape

Couldn’t find when it was rape with her not saying no or trying to resist. Nice though. Like the idea of the men being black and it’s a couple walking in the woods when the man steps into the bushes to pee only to watch as the men meet his wife and enjoy her.

Joycek7Joycek7almost 5 years ago
It was rape

it was rape an not credible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not rape

There was no threat made, no force used, the girls never said no or objected at all, there was no drugs or alcohol involved. Sweet story, I like the idea of it being a husband and wife out for a walk with them becoming separated and when the husband finally gets his bearing and finds her again, finds her on her back with her dress pushed up.

Shocked, he stands frozen as she lays there while the men climb on her and start using her. Laying there motionless her only reaction is to moan O God as the men drive into her, till shuddering she arches her back,orgasming as they pump her full of cum before just walking away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love them guiding her down and how she eased into allowing them have what they want. I can imagine hearing him praise her calling her a good girl when they notice her responding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous