A Walk in the Park

Story Info
I ask you to meet me down a trail at the park.
1.4k words
4.39
6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and I had made plans to go for a walk through a nicely shaded but secluded park nearby. Today you decided to wear a sundress with just a thong and no bra because you know how much this turns me on. We have been sexting each other heavily over the last few weeks because we haven't had the opportunity to meet up and take out our sexual frustrations on each other. We both hinted at having sex on one of the numerous picnic tables along the trail, so you had come prepared. We both have shared fantasies over the previous months and having public sex in a park was on both of our lists.

We were supposed to meet up at 10 am in the parking lot and then start our walk. You arrived on time and were starting to get annoyed when I still hadn't shown up ten minutes after 10. Finally, you received a text from me saying that I was down the trail a bit waiting for you, so you started out. It was a rather nice day, not too hot and not too cold. There had only been a few other cars in the parking lot so you were hoping that we would be able to fool around without being disturbed.

A mile down the path, you started getting annoyed again that you still hadn't met up with me yet. You were getting thirsty and decided to stop at the next picnic area. As you came upon it, there were two guys sitting down at the picnic table chatting. One had dark hair, was slightly built, middle-aged, and cute. The second guy was a redhead and bearded. He had a little more of a dad-bod and was attractive as well. As you stopped at the near end of the clearing, you took out your water bottle and started drinking.

The redhead said, "We have some water bottles in ice if you'd like a cold drink." You thought that sounded really good right now and so accepted. Red reached into his backpack, pulled out a cold bottle of water, and handed it to you. It felt good going down and you could feel the cold condensation dripping onto your shirt. The guys struck up a conversation with you and you had no problem responding since you were really enjoying the attention of these two good-looking men. Red introduced himself as Tom and the other said his name was Kevin.

Kevin asked why you were walking alone; didn't you have someone to walk with? You reply that you were supposed to meet your boyfriend, but he was already somewhere further down the trail waiting for you. Tom remarked that you were too damn sexy to be left you walking alone. You blushed and started feeling a little turned on by their attention and compliments.

The guys are now standing on either side of you making you laugh and tell you how beautiful you are. As you are facing Kevin listening to something he is saying, you feel a pair of lips kiss the other side of your neck, which gives you goosebumps. Immediately you gasp and feel yourself get wet; this is one of the most sensitive parts of your body. When you turn your head to look at Tom, he kisses you full-on. You can't help but return the kiss. Then you feel another set of lips kiss the back of your neck as Kevin moves in close behind you.

You lose all sense of purpose, totally forgetting that I am waiting for you down the trail. You are enjoying the sensations these two men are causing. Their hands start roaming across your body only amplifying the stirrings within you. Tom starts kissing you harder, his hand reaching up and grabbing the hair at the back of your head hard. You moan loudly. The body behind you steps away and you feel his hands leave your body as you sigh in disappointment. Tom grabs one of your wrists with his free hand while still holding your hair close to your scalp with the other. You feel Kevin return and pull your other wrist behind you. You feel something rough slip over your hand onto your wrist, then another over your other wrist. Just at this moment, through the fog of lust, you realize Kevin has tied a rope around each wrist and he pulls both wrists behind you.

Your heart leaps as lust is replaced by fear. Kevin pulls you back against the picnic table as Tom bends down to pick up both of your legs. You try to fight but both men have you tightly secured in their grasp. You breathlessly ask them to stop but they ignore you. You are lifted and laid down upon the wooden picnic table and the ropes are tied somewhere onto the table. Kevin whispers into your ear that if you are quiet, they will let you go after they are finished. He didn't give the other alternative.

Your ass is on the edge of the picnic table and tom lifts your legs onto his shoulder. He pulls off your panties and begins to lick your pussy. You gasp at the sensation and your nipples betray the lust that still courses through your body. Kevin pulls your dress down and starts sucking on your hardened nipples, coarsely mauling your breasts. You try not to moan but you can't help it. This only encourages them more.

Tom is hitting all the right spots with his tongue as he adds two fingers inside your pussy, curling up to hit your G-spot. Your head cranes backward in pleasure at this. Kevin has been roughly pulling and biting your nipples, something that drives you crazy in bed. Kevin stops, just long enough to drop his shorts, then offers his cock to your lips. At this point, you have no more control and gladly open your mouth. He starts off allowing only the head inside of your mouth while you run your tongue all around it. He slowly slides more and more inside until you feel his pubic hair on your nose. He is sliding in and out, but not so much that you cannot breathe.

You feel an orgasm coming on from the work that Tom is doing with his tongue and fingers. Suddenly, Kevin reaches down and pinches both nipples at the same time Tom puts all his concentration onto your clit. Your orgasm bursts over you. You would be screaming out if you didn't have a cock lodged down your throat. You barely feel yourself coming back down when you feel Tom slide his whole cock all the way into your pussy, slamming home. This causes you to immediately start to feel another wave of orgasm wash over you.

At this point, both men are fucking your two holes roughly. And you fucking love it! You are lifting your ass up to meet Tom's thrusts as you are bobbing your head to help Kevin. Finally, you feel Kevin tense up and grunt loudly as he cums into your mouth. You swallow as fast as you can, not wanting to disappoint. At this point, you are delirious with pleasure, you can't make out what the guys are saying. Only enjoying the feeling of Tom's cock pounding away inside you. You feel Tom's cock pull out, then feel yourself pulled off of the picnic table until you are standing, only to be bent over forward, your upper body pushed down onto the table. You realize the roped on your wrists had been removed.

You reach out to grasp the sides of the table and Tom slams back home inside your pussy. After what seems like countless minutes, finally Tom grunts and splashes cum inside of you. Your ears are ringing, your pussy is throbbing, and your eyes are closed as you are enjoying the afterglow.

You lay there for a while, your whole body buzzing. After a bit, you realize it has gotten quiet. You open your eyes and look around. There is no sign of the two men, they've left. Then you hear footsteps coming down the path and you catch your breath. Then you see me walk around the bend with a large smile on my face. A wave of emotions floods over you. Anger, relief, sadness, joy. As I get closer I ask, "did you enjoy my present?"