A Walk in the Park

Story Info
A girl takes a trip to the park and gets a surprise.
1.6k words
4.53
10.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck this fucking skirt, I curse it as it rides up my thighs forcing me to pull it down every fifteen ten seconds. If I didn't like the attention my short clothing gives me I wouldn't wear it. Always get a compliment or even a cat call in my most tight and whorish looking outfits with no regard for the practicality of life. They're so easy to tear off or slip down my body too I can't resist an easy exposed moment.

Me and a dozen other pedestrians travel over the crosswalk entering Boston Common, Park Street Station to my right and the whole park on my left. People blur together on the main routes bustling with activity. With all the foot traffic I can still find a good bench to sit at almost away from the others and make a beeline for it. Suddenly I'm stopped in my tracks when I notice a man approach the bench and sit with his legs spread. I groan and scuff my shoe into the ground. Damn it I think to myself where else am I going to find a quiet place to sit?

When I look around for another place I see the man putting his hand on his crotch rubbing it, squeezing it a bit as his pants grow. In shock I put my hand on my mouth. Is he really going to do that right here in the park? I mean it's not terribly busy but the occasional person jogs by this specific bench. I can't stop watching my eyes glued to his crotch surveying his hard on bulging out begging to be freed.

The water fountain directly across this bench catches my eye and I walk over to it, kind of turned away from this man as I lean over and take a long drink. The upper parts of my thighs get a gust of air and the fabric of my skirt lifts up. My panties feel the wind pick up and I don't hurry to cover myself up. By the time I'm standing up straight again I feel a pair of big strong hands grabbing on my waist as something pokes my ass from behind. I'm pushed into the fountain and my hands grip the edge to keep myself up.

''Doing that on purpose huh? Begging for it little girl?'' A gruff voice whispers in my ear as his hands move around to my front, moving up my skirt grabbing me by the cunt shaking me.

''Don't talk, I want you to walk with me on my arm and follow me, understand?'' His hands tighten where they are on my body his knuckles turn white. He lets me go immediately after groaning loud from the touch. Finally turning around I look a few inches up and he's there looking over me like meat. He's so close I can feel his hard on rubbing against my stomach. I can barely stutter an okay before I'm clasped to his arm being taken even farther away from everyone else.

''You took my bench'' I say quietly, rubbing his arm up and down looking at him a bit deviously. ''I was thinking about doing the same'' I admit looking away to blush. I don't notice the tree so close to me before I'm pushed into it, my back hitting the rough Oak bark.

''Good, won't need to do it yourself now right?'' His hand lays flag above my head and the other grabs at my tight shirt pulling it over my head with one pull. I'm exposed and the slight wind turns my nipples rock hard. I look around and blush, searching for people nearby. I'm hardly allowed time to even process what's happening before I'm turned around so I'm facing the tree. I feel him use his foot to move my legs separating them even more under me. My legs quiver in terror and excitement I can barely contain how turned on I am. He knows immediately when I feel two fingers start rubbing my pussy over my panties as he balls up my skirt tight in his fist.

His fingers rub my little throbbing clit between my panties and my knees almost buckle together forcing desperate moans out of my mouth. My pussy drools droplets of juice in my panties as he rubs me and forms a dark sticky spot on them. Leaves rustle behind me and I look behind and see nothing, nothing him now on one knee before he buries his face between my legs from behind. I can feel his slight stubble on my smooth thighs and his lips directly on my panties slowly kissing the same wet spot making me quiver.

I don't expect his tongue to tease my folds between my panties making me ache wetness even more. A finger pulls my panties to the sides so hard I feel the hems stretch and then his wet tongue lodges between my lips licking my excitement out like a melted ice cream cone. Slapping a hand over my mouth I grip the tree trying so hard not to cry out. His tongue curls inside me and slurps my clit until it's dripping slobber running down my pussy and legs. I've got a hand gripping the tree and my other on his head behind me holding it right where it is as I start to grind up and down his mouth. My pussy pulsates hearing him softly chuckling in my pussy.

His lips detach from my slit and a string of juice connects from mouth to pussy. I feel a finger push inside me and it makes me constrict around it like a boa. ''Fuck you're so pink and puffy'' he growls under his breath. I feel him standing up behind me, pressing his body into me as sounds of his belt being unbuckled makes me weak in the knees again.

The tip of his cock presses on my hole making me squeal heavy. In the distance I hear a few voices get closer as he forces me against the tree hard, one arm holding my hands above my head and the other slides down my body into my panties rubbing my pulsating pussy. The voices grow louder until I can hear them so close I almost panic.

''Shut up and be a good girl or they'll hear us'' he teases me in my ear rubbing my hard pumping his cock in and out of me very slowly. He presses himself into me tight as the voices slowly pass us, shielded by the thick tree we're hiding behind. He slides into me slowly as my pussy resists at first then opens up as more cream pours out on his thick cock. My cunt glazes his dick and balls as he rams it into me hard, his growls turning up in my ear. His hips smack mine and my ass claps again this waist with each thrust made deep in my womb.

The man releases my hands and puts it around my neck gripping it as he tells me ''what a free public use slut, do this a lot huh?'' I go to shake my head and he tightens his grip so I can barely move. ''you do now'' he sneers and chuckles, pumping his hips into me relentlessly. My mess tears down my legs and thighs and spurts out each thrust made deep inside my sloppy cunt.

I can hear more people coming close and the guy leans into me forcing me to rub up against the tree and holds his throbbing cock inside me. As the voices get closer he starts holding my arms behind my back and thrusting rougher inside me. My teeth almost go through my lip as I bite down hard trying not to scream. A hard smack comes down on my ass and it stings so good making my pussy melt even more.

My walls melt like a popsicle around this stranger's thick cock fucking the cream in and out of me. My tits feel sore from how hard they're bouncing away from my chest with each soul crushing plow I earn from him. Our hips smack together making my ass clap against him. I can feel him trickle precum inside me as it oozes clinging to my womb.

The dick takes control of my mind until I feel him place his hands on my shoulders and fuck me deeper making his strokes faster but shorter. A dozen more pumps and I squeal when he shoves it so deep I feel it invading my womb and warm milk fills my needy cocksleeve hole. His cock swells as he cums and it starts to seep quickly pouring out over his shaft and balls, I feel his balls attach to the backs of my thighs with sticky mess in strings. Before I'm able to catch my breath his hands are pulling my panties up around my waist locking in the rest of his seed deep inside me and my panties making a soaked mess in them.

Something kind of cold touches my butt and I jump a bit, I look behind me and he's writing his number on my asscheek with a sharpie. He finishes and slaps my ass pulling my skirt back down just under my cheeks. The man grabs my throat behind and kisses the side of my head and walks off, readjusting his pants and zipping them up like nothing happened. I'm still behind the tree almost bent over catching my breath as I watch him walk away and I start giggling to myself and drop to my knees exasperated. I knew going to the park was a good idea, I never want to leave.