A Walk in the Park

Story Info
Melanie and Josh go for a walk in the park.
1.8k words
4.27
164.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old. No policemen were permanently injured. This story also depicts an ongoing sexual relationship between a mother and son.

Melanie and Josh go for a walk and life gets complicated!

Melanie and Josh went for a walk in the park. They cherished these moments when they could spend time alone together. Getting out without George, Melanie's husband and Josh's father had taken some doing. They were unaware that he saw them having sex several times.

"It's a beautiful evening, Mom!"

"Yes, it is! Being with you adds to the evening's loveliness."

Unexpectantly, Josh pulls his mother into a passionate embrace, kissing her deeply while his hands explore her body. Melanie was surprised but returned his kiss, their tongues playing back and forth in their mouths.

A couple walking by playfully yelled out, "Get a room!" causing Melanie to break their embrace.

"Josh, we have to be more careful. Someone might see us!"

"I know, Mom, I know! But I have trouble keeping my hands off you."

"Look, let's sit down on the bench over there. We need to talk!"

The couple sits on the bench, surrounded by leafy foliage and birds chirping. The sun set, and the park emptied as they discussed their relationship.

Melanie agreed to the walk because she needed to talk to her son. Their sex life was so intense that it was consuming her life. All she could think of was how much she loved her son and what they meant to each other. However, as much as she loved him as a mother and a lover, she knew they needed to wind down their affair.

"Josh, it's time we wound down our affair." When Josh opened his mouth to speak, Melanie raised her hand, stopping him.

"No, listen to me. Listen to your mother! I love you more than life itself. What we have become to each other transcended a mother and son relationship. You're my son, my lover, and my soulmate...!"

"I feel the same way about you," Josh interrupted. "But I don't want us to stop being what we are to each other."

"Look," Melanie said, sliding over and putting her arm around her son, "Even if I wasn't your mother, I'm too old for you. You need to find a girl your age and give me grandchildren!"

"We talked about you having my baby. Have you changed your mind about that?"

"I..." Melanie paused, gathering her thoughts.

She wanted her son's baby, but the complications, her marriage, Josh's future, and genetics were impossible. She never shared with him how much she wanted his baby.

"That wouldn't work, Josh. I think you know that."

Josh sighed, knowing she was right. Still, he wanted to savor whatever time they had left. He glanced at her and saw her shirt was untied, and her succulent breasts were hanging out.

He grasped her tit and squeezed.

"OOOOHH! No, Josh!"

Melanie convulsed as though electric shocks were shooting through her body when Josh nibbled on one nipple while fondling the other breast. She experienced the same confusion she always did when her son took her nipple in his mouth. There was sexual arousal combined with memories of breastfeeding him as a baby.

"Josh! Stop it!

"No, I want! If this is our last time together, I want it to be special."

"Baby, this is a public park!" Melanie nervously glanced around. The park had emptied, and they were the last ones left. Soon the park police would be shooing stragglers like them out.

"The park is closing. We're the last ones here. Do you recall some of the fantasies we talked about?"

"Fantasies?" Melanie was having trouble concentrating. Her son caressing her breasts and tweaking her nipple was distracting.

"We talked about exhibitionism, sex outdoors, and even a threesome!"

"No, Josh! We need to stop...!

Josh drops to his knees in front of his mother. She struggles as she realizes he is trying to take off her shorts.

"No, please don't eat me. You know what that does to me."

Melanie looks around nervously. She knows it's dangerous, but she can't help herself. There is nothing she wouldn't do for her son and lover. She groans as he begins to lick her pussy

"Oh, baby! The things you get me to do. That's right, suck my clit. I love it when you do that!

Melanie is confused when her son stops licking her pussy and grabs her hand.

"Why did you stop?"

"Come with me," he says, pulling her into the bushes behind the park bench.

"Josh! Not here! What if someone sees us?"

"Well, if they do, we'll invite them to join us."

In spite of herself, Melanie is excited to fuck in the park. Since their first time having sex Christmas, she has come to look forward to the danger of fucking her son. She quickly looks around as she kneels behind the park bench. Her pussy is dripping wet.

He kneels behind his mother, positions his cock at her entrance, and pushes in. His mother's pussy is dripping wet. She wants this as much as he does.

"Fuck mommy, baby. Stick that big dick in her pussy and make her feel good."

"Say you like us fucking!" He slaps her ass to emphasize his point.

"You know I do, baby!"

He slaps her ass again, harder this time. Josh is beginning to understand the online articles about D/s, domination, and submission. His mother wants to do whatever he says but wants to feel he's forcing her.

"Say it, Momma!"

"Mommy loves her baby's cock. She loves the way he fucks her."

He grips her hips, pulling her back as he thrusts in.

"So deep," Melanie moans, " so fucking deep! What are you doing?"

Josh pulls out of his mother's cunt and sits on the ground.

"I want you to ride my cock in a reverse cowgirl."

His mother turns around and squats over his cock. She slowly lowers herself, hissing as he penetrates her. Using her legs, she begins to rise and fall on her son's cock. All thoughts of getting caught are gone. All thought of ending their affair are forgotten. If it costs her everything, she won't end their sexual relationship.

Suddenly they hear an authoritative voice.

"What the hell is going on here?"

"Oh my God!" Melanie tries to stand. However, she stumbles and falls to the grass.

Josh sees the police and stands with his hands raised. He's so frightened he can't speak.

"I can't believe you two! Fucking in the park. You're going to jail for public indecency."

"Please, sir," Melanie pleads, "please let us go! We'll never do it again."

"No way, lady. You're going in. Boy, how old are you? You look a little young."

The cop stares long and hard at Melanie's lush body. Nice work if you can get he thinks.I wouldn't mind a piece of that ass myself.

"I'm nineteen, sir. Please let my mother and I go."

"Your mother!" The cop's eyes widen. He can't believe it. He just caught a mother and son naked and fucking in the park. "I'll add incest to the public indecency charge. Get your clothes on. The police station is just don't the block."

Both Melanie and Josh are crying as they dress. Melanie knows when her husband will divorce her. She'll lose everything. She looks at her blubbering son.

But I must save him, she thinks, I can't let his life be ruined.

The cop handcuffs them and follows them through the park. He can't take his eyes off Melanie's ass.

At the police station, he forces them to sit at the interrogation table. They are both distraught, and he knows it. A plan begins to form in his mind.

"You fucking degenerates. The judge is going to throw the book at you. Okay! You get one phone call."

"Nobody! We don't want to call anybody." The last thing Melanie wants is to call her husband to bond them out. "I'll do anything if you let us go!"

"Anything," the cop says, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, anything."

Melanie suspects what he wants and it's disgusting. But she'll do anything to save Josh.

The cop puts the handcuffs back on Josh. The kid is young and strong. For what he has in mind the cop doesn't want to have to tussle with him.

"I haven't searched you. Stand up!"

He walks behind Melanie, reaches around her, undoes her halter top, and cups her breasts. She grimaces but realizes that this is the price of being free.

Josh realizes what's about to happen. "No, you bastard! Leave my mother alone!" He lunges, trying to stand despite being handcuffed.

The cop forces Melanie to undress on lay on the interrogation table in front of her son. He strips off his pants and belt, pushes her legs apart, and mounts her.

"Son, I'm going to show you what a real man can do with this hot bitch."

Melanie feels the head of his cock push against her labia. Mentally she rejects this blatant and unwanted rape attempt. In a display of near superhuman strength, Melanie pushed the cop off her. He falls to the floor and bangs his head

"You bastard! I'll report you unless you let us go!"

The dazed cop looks up from the floor and sees Melanie standing over him naked.

"Get the fuck out of here! If I ever see you in the park again, I'll lock you up and throw away the key."

Melanie and Josh hurriedly dress and flee the police station. Their hearts are pounding from fear and excitement. They run to the family car parked in the lot next to the park. Josh jumps behind the wheel, intending to leave, when his mother stops him.

"Do you want to know why I hit the cop?"

"No, but you definitely were a badass!"

"I fought back because I stopped taking my birth control pills."

It took Josh several moments to process what his mother was telling him.

"You mean you couldn't let him fuck you because he might have made you pregnant and you want it to be me?"

"Yes, darling, your mother wants to have your baby! I'm so wet just thinking about it," she says, stroking her son's thigh, "let's fuck before we go home."

"Aren't you worried about being seen naked fucking in our car."

"I love you so much I'd fuck you on stage with a crowd watching," Melanie said.

"Hold the thought," Josh laughed as he stroked deep into the best pussy he ever had!

###

Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers