A Walk in the Park

Story Info
An online date is better than expected.
2.7k words
4.53
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so horny. I had dumped my last boyfriend two months ago and while I did not miss his narcissism, I did miss his cock. And if I am to be completely honest, also his fingers and tongue. I was naked, spreadeagle on the lounge half-heartedly watching a compilation of men sending cum spraying across women's bellies and breasts as I played with my clit. I have always loved playing with men, using my mouth and hands, as well as my pussy, until they are hard and desperate to come, then watching them cum over my body. As I scrolled through Tinder, I thought of my ex, and the huge loads of cum he would land on me. Should I text him to come over?

Swipe left, left, left, cute dog but left, left, left, bunch of guys but not sure which is the guy in the profile, so left, left, all muscles so definitely left, why the fuck does he have a fish? Boring.

Nice eyes. Right. He is online, "Hi", sends me dick pick, fuck off, left.

Left, left. Nice smile, sexy eyes, local, a profile that does not take himself too seriously, Steve, why not... swipe right.

Waiting.

Waiting.

He responds "I love that top you have on in your picture. It really highlights your body."

Mmmm. Talking about my body in the first contact. Creepy or not? Focusing on my clothes, is he gay?

"Thanks, it's one of my favourites."

We chat for about half an hour. Wow, maybe Tinder can work. We agree to message each other again tomorrow after work. Yep... he has a job.

I decide to be up-front about what I am looking for, that is, a random fuck or maybe a friend with benefits if we can stand each other, but he beats me too it.

"I would love to meet you in person, but I want to be honest, I'm not looking for anything too long term at the moment."

How do I respond?

"So what are you looking for," I ask. I definitely should not be browsing Tinder when I am so horny, but then again, I guess that is what it's for. I'm definitely hoping he gets highly personal about where he wants me to wrap my legs as he enters me.

"Someone to have fun with, maybe get intimate if the mood takes us."

"Get intimate, what are you, 60?"

"Sorry to dissapoint you, but if you want a 60 year old, I can hook you up with my dad."

A sense of humour. Better by the minute.

"I get where you are coming from. I actually really need some intimacy at the moment." Was I too subtle? Should I have just come out and said I needed to fuck.

We agree to meet the next day after work at a café in the park by the river. We'll have a few drinks and sus each other out.

It was a warm evening, and I was hoping to fuck, so I had worn a mid-thigh length skirt that I knew would ride up when I sat down, lacy midnight blue panties and tight tee shirt with some inane words on it. What was my bra like... nope... no bra. I gave my breasts a bit of a shake. Yep, nicely bouncy 36C's without looking completely slutty.

Three drinks and a plate of nachos in and he has his hand resting on the inside of my thigh and I am telling him how skilled my last boyfriend was with his tongue. It is very obvious that we both want to fuck. I slide my hand under the table and up his thigh to rest on his cock. Stroking him through his pants. He is definitely pleased to see me.

"Let's go for a walk, there is a path along the river," he suggests.

I play through the rules for first dates, especially Tinder dates:

Meet somewhere public, with other people around - check.

Let someone know where you are going and who you are meeting - check.

Don't fuck on the first date - yeah, well, that's more of a guideline than a rule.

Don't walk off into the dark park with a guy you only just met - Mmmm. Is he going to try to kiss me? is he going to try to fuck me? I bloody hope so. Is he going to strangle me and leave my body to be found by dog walkers in the morning? Unlikely.

"OK, do you promise to behave yourself," I asked flirtingly.

"Definitely not," he responded huskily.

"Even better," I replied wantonly. He paid the bill then took my hand and led me across the grassed area towards the cycle path and the river.

Our first kiss was standing under a streetlight, I think he wanted me to feel safe.

I dragged him by the hand into the shadows, and for the second kiss he had me pressed up against a tree. I could feel his erection pressing into my belly as our tongues danced in each other's mouths. I ran my fingers through his hair, and he slid a hand up under my shirt to cup and massage my breast.

When we broke from the kiss my nipples were hard against my shirt and I watched as he had to adjust himself, to make his cock straight in his pants.

"Walking in the park is all very romantic, and a very teenage first date, but I need to fuck now," I told him.

"Come this way," he told me, "I checked this area out earlier."

He led me 25 metres further along the path then along a side path to where there was a picnic table in a small, grassed clearing. He rummaged in the bushes and came out with a blanket and a bottle of wine.

"Still here," he smiled. "I was a boy scout. Always prepared." There was just enough light from the cycle path to see the look of lust on his face as he spread the blanket on the grass and opened the wine. "We'll have to drink from the bottle."

I walked over to him and as we kissed again, I undid his belt, opened his fly and slid my hand inside his pants to find his cock, which was delightfully hard. I wrapped my hand around him and stroked him as we kissed. Steve had his hands on my arse, pulling up the back of my skirt until I felt his warm hands on my skin. He slid a hand inside the back of my panties and stroked the gap in my buttocks. Each time reaching a bit lower towards my pussy.

I broke the kiss and stepped back, looking down at his cock which was standing up expectantly. "Get on your back," I told him. He smiled as he lay down on the blanket, looking up at me. I slid my hands up my own thighs, lifting my skirt and slipping two fingers under the waistband of my panties, I pushed them down, until they fell to the ground, and I stepped out of them. His eyes followed my hands and then my panties and I was sure he was contemplating in which position he wanted to fuck.

I knelt between his legs, placed my hands on his hips and lowered my mouth to lick the tip of his cock. I looked up at him briefly and saw that he was watching my every movement. I lowered my mouth again and took just the head in my mouth while I used my tongue to play with the sensitive skin. I started taking more of his cock into my mouth until I had most of him where I wanted him. I have never been able to deep throat, but no guy has ever complained about my technique. Lifting and lowering my mouth, humming gently, I felt him swell larger and larger. I lifted off and quickly pulled his pants further down and slid one hand around his balls, running my fingernails over them slowly. He was moaning quietly, as he thrust up into my mouth. Then I wrapped my other hand around his shaft before lowering my mouth again to lick along the length of cock above my hand. Stroking his shaft gently, playing with his balls, lowering my head to take him in my mouth I smiled up at him around his cock then lifted off.

"Do you want to come in my mouth, or do you want to fuck," I asked?

"Both" he gasped as I increased the speed of my hand.

I laughed. "I really need to fuck," I told him.

As I said that we heard voices and could see a torch through the trees. We were out of sight of the main path, but if anyone followed this side path we would be caught. We looked at each other, not sure how to react, but we both stopped talking, waiting to see if we had to grab our clothes and run.

I kept stroking his cock and he tried to push me away, but I persisted, teasing him. I held one finger up to my lips, telling him to be quiet, then moved up his body until my pussy was positioned over his cock and I lowered myself onto him. He thrust up into me, and on the third thrust, he has deep inside me. I let out a low moan of pleasure which made us both freeze, but by now we could see the torchlight moving away from us. He started thrusting up into me again, faster and harder. I sat up and pulled my top off over my head and leant forward to kiss him, our tongues a tangled mess as he held my hips firmly setting the pace as we thrust against each other.

We had given up trying to be quiet, as I told him to fuck me harder, to not be gentle, that I wanted him to come inside me and he told me what a tight pussy I had and such perfect tits and how he wanted to fuck me forever. Even so, when he came, he cried out so loudly that I put one hand over his mouth, worried someone must report a crime in progress. I gripped his cock with my pussy muscles and rode him through his orgasm feeling his hot wet cum erupt inside me until gradually he slowed. I matched his pace and then lay on his chest. Eventually, he gave a final few gentle thrusts into me and then laughed as he slipped out.

Lying on his chest, I leant forward and bit him gently on the ear. "Yum," I said. "That was fun."

I rolled off him but kept my skirt up around my waist, not wanting to leak cum on it, but also wanting it close in case anyone came by again.

We lay quietly for a few minutes, recovering, enjoying the post fuck sensations flowing through our bodies. He rested one hand on my belly, which I found comforting and reassuring. Finally, he rolled towards me and propped himself up on one elbow, smiling down at me, "Your turn," as he ran his hand down across my belly and cupped my pussy. I spread my legs slightly to give him better access and felt his finger slide along my slit which was wet and swollen and ready. He started kissing my breasts, and took my nipples in his mouth, using his teeth and pulling on them so that I was just at the boundary of pleasure and pain. Then he is kissing down across my belly, and I realise he is going to go down on me. I love having a guy use his fingers and tongue to get me off. Trapping a guys face between my thighs as I grip him uncontrollably during my orgasm is an empowering moment for me. But there is something I enjoy more.

I reach down and grab a handful of hair, pulling him up off me. He looks at me confused.

"You left a huge load of cum in my pussy, are you really sure you want to go down on me, to taste you own cum," I asked.

"It's not my favourite activity, but I am a true gentleman," he smiled, "I can't leave a lady hanging."

"Can I suggest something else?"

"Sure, as long as I get to see you lost in an orgasm, maybe having to gag you to keep you quiet."

"I do have a bit of a fetish that I don't usually bring up on a first date."

He just raised his eyebrows.

"I want to watch you play with yourself, to watch you wank off while I get myself off. I love watching a guy spray cum out of his cock, to feel it hit my belly and breasts, to rub it into my skin afterwards. I will get off watching you do that. There is just one rule. I hate having cum on my face. Please don't do that to me."

"Wow, OK. Where do you want me?"

"Kneel beside me, or between my legs. I think between my legs. You can pretend you are thrusting into me. And you can't come until I am ready to come, you have to read my body, or I'll tell you if I can. How long before you will be ready to get hard again?"

"Just this conversation has got me halfway hard," he explained, holding his cock up for me to see. "If you start masturbating for me, I will get the rest of the way there. This is going to be so hot."

"You don't find it too weird for a first date?" I smiled.

"Never too weird," he responded as he pulled his pants all the way off and positioned himself between my legs, his cock already impressive as I watched his eyes moving over my body.

It didn't take me long to lose myself in the pleasurable sensations of my fingers on my pussy and clit, the other hand pulling on my nipples the way I like and every time I opened my eyes, Steve's luscious hard cock was there thrusting gently through his hand, as though it is pushing into my body.

I asked Steve to describe his favourite fantasy and he told me about rescuing two women from a sinking boat and they offer their bodies to him until they return to shore. He fucks and sucks with these two women who have promised not to say no to any request he makes. The two friends even taste each other's pussies for the first time, while he fucks one of them from behind.

The idea of offering myself to a man, to allow him to use my body, sends a rush of lust through me and I quicken the actions of my fingers on my clit. I see Steve has noticed and he increased the rate at which he is stroking his cock. I start thrusting up against my hand and pulling hard on my nipples as Steve starts moaning and thrusting into his hand. I feel my orgasm is close and I look up and Steve and tell him "Come now, let me see it." And a minute later, he does. I watch as he arches his back and grunts as a stream of milky white cum sprays from the tip of his cock over my thighs and belly and this is all I need to send me over the edge of my own orgasm and I clench my shaking thighs against Steve and cry out, not caring at all who may hear me.

Steve falls forward, taking his weight on his hands as he leans over me, smiling down at me. "That was so hot," he sighs. No energy for anything else.

I push him over and let him watch as I rub his cum into the skin of my thighs and belly, then I lick my fingers clean. When I have finished, I grab the wine bottle and take a swig, rinse my mouth before taking a large swallow then lean over to kiss him.

"I think we should exchange numbers," I laugh.