A Walk in the Wild

Story Info
Finding a homeless man in a stream while out for a walk.
2k words
4.71
5.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sammy57
Sammy57
24 Followers

Recently I've been trying to walk daily over lunch, trying to create a new habit of daily exercise to go along with my desk job. There's a wooded area that I enjoy walking in, with a well-used trail through the trees next to a small river. The path I take makes a figure eight winding up close to where you start. I had walked most of my regular loop when I happened to look out towards the river from the trail. I saw a man standing in the river. The river is down an embankment from the trail, so I could only see him from the shoulders up, but his motions made it clear that he was taking a bath in the river. Our eyes met and it was clear he knew that I had seen him, but I kept walking and let him finish his business.

I was a little surprised by seeing the man, but there are lots of homeless people in our area and I realized that this park is a good area for them to find shelter. As I turned my eyes back to the trail, a thin silver/gray snake slithered off the trail right in front of me, and I jumped! I recognized his markings as a harmless garter snake, but any snake on the trail always startles me. I paused just long enough to let the snake get off the trail, then continued my walk. This day was turning out to be full of surprises.

I have been trying to increase the length of my daily walk, so I made a second circuit of my usual trail. This, of course, eventually brought me back to where I had seen the man bathing. I looked for him, but he was gone so I kept walking.

My curiosity got the better of me, and I turned around and stepped off the trail towards the riverbank. There he was, squatting next to the water, hidden from the trail by the embankment. He was naked, and wet. I think he was squatting to stay out of sight but in the sunlight trying to dry off. He had blond shoulder-length hair and a beard. He had wide shoulders and muscled arms and legs. He stared at me with beautiful eyes that were neither inviting nor intimidating. He looked - curious - as if he was wondering what I wanted from him, and why I had left to trail to find him.

I may never understand why I did this, but I climbed down the embankment to meet him. I offered him my hand and said, "Hi, I'm Sam." He shook my hand quickly but said nothing, keeping his eyes down. From this position I caught a glimpse of his cock hanging between his legs. It was long even though it was completely soft. I quickly averted my eyes, but he noticed and smirked a little.

"Can I talk with you?" I asked. A quick nod was his only response. He still hadn't moved from the squat. He was not shy in front of me but didn't want to be seen from the trail.

"Are you doing ok out here?" Again, a quick nod was his only response.

"Staying warm enough at night?"

This time he spoke. "I have a camp." A head jerk indicated the direction towards a thicker part of the woods. "I do fine."

"Military?"

He nodded again. I suspect he's one of the many ex-military guys that join the ranks of the homeless when they get out and discover they really aren't equipped to deal with civilian life. I feel for these men. They served their country, and their country abandoned them. Maybe that's what compelled me to climb down the bank to join him. Maybe he could tell, and that's why he let me. I'll never know.

And it's not like there's anything I can do for him. Oh, I have about $50 in my pocket, and I'll leave it with him when I go, but recognizing him as a man worth meeting and speaking with is probably more valuable.

I tried talking for a while but got short answers and nods. It was clear he had seen some bad shit, but no details were forthcoming. Pretty typical for guys in his situation. Holding so much trauma inside makes it impossible to live with people who haven't experienced that, people who have expectations for "normal" human responses that he can't live up to anymore.

"Anything you need?" I asked, running out of ideas for conversation.

"I could use a blow job," he said, straight-faced.

I don't know if he was trying to make me uncomfortable or really wanted a blow job, but I had no problem giving him one - and more if he was interested. I'd say it was my way of supporting the troops, but that's bullshit. We're just two men alone in the wild, and horny. Him being all naked in front of me certainly had my juices flowing.

"All right," I said, moving to my knees.

He didn't hesitate to stand in front of me, cock already hardening. As he stood there, I had a chance to see his full stature. He's not real tall, maybe 5' 8" or so. Very well built, the military left him with a great body, but too thin. His time on the streets has taken a toll.

I leaned in, grabbing his cock and guiding it to my open mouth. His cock wasn't fully hard yet, but I'd guess it was already seven inches long, and thick. He was cut. His balls hung loosely at the base of his shaft. I sucked his cock into my mouth as I held onto a strong leg for support. I licked his cock, trying to get it nice and wet, especially the head as I was going to have to open my throat if I was going to service his entire length. His thickness was going to be a challenge, but a challenge I was eager to take on.

I licked and sucked and bobbed on his cock, never taking more than four inches into my mouth. That was about half, now that he was fully hard. I wanted to give him more. I opened my mouth, tried to swallow, and pressed in - and gagged, coughing phlegm all over the place.

"Easy there, bud," he said, "Take your time." Those are the most words he'd strung together the whole time.

At the same time, he grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth. He was careful not to gag me again, but there was a lot of cock not being serviced. I started pushing deeper with every stroke. At first his cock was hitting the entrance of my throat, but I was able to hold off the gag reflex. Then I pushed harder, and the big head popped into my throat. At that, I felt such a strong sense of accomplishment that I forgot to gag. Once the head was in my throat, he pushed the rest in. My eyes went wide as he did that! I had never been stretched like that and didn't even know I could be stretched like that. It didn't hurt, exactly, I was just amazed that I had taken his big cock into my throat. But I could feel my body responding, I was going to gag - big time. I quickly backed off his cock and sucked some air into my lungs.

He continued fucking my mouth, but he wanted back in my throat. I tried to grab some air before he pulled my head forward and his cock slid back down my gullet. He switched to a fucking motion and drove his cock in and out of my throat, over and over. I didn't really gag again, but there was certainly a lot of slimy, sticky fluid coating his cock. That actually made the fuck easier.

After what felt like half an hour of this but was probably more like five minutes, he pressed deep in my throat and held it there as he erupted. I could feel his cum hit the wall of my throat and slide down. I pushed back to get his cock head in my mouth so I could taste his cum (which was pretty strong). He pushed back into my throat, and I let him finish deep.

Eventually he stopped cumming and pulled back. I sucked in a huge breath. He didn't take his cock away and I just kept sucking. He stayed hard in my mouth. He grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth again. He wasn't ready to be done.

I grabbed his balls and tugged, in part to get his attention, but mostly because I'd been wanting to tug on those nice balls since I first saw them dangling.

"We done?" He asked, looking resigned.

"We don't have to quit, but I need to change holes." I looked at his face to see how he would respond.

I'd describe his facial expression as a look of resolve, which was not what I had expected. He lifted me off the ground, spun me around, and bent me over a large bolder at the river's edge. It was a matter of seconds for him to get my pants open and on the ground. He knelt behind me and started tonguing my hole, trying to get inside my ass. I pressed out, his tongue slid in, and he started fucking my ass with his tongue, forcing spit in to get me lubed.

Then he stood and plunged his cock deep inside my ass. I will admit, that could have been done with a little more finesse, and I clenched my jaw trying not to yell at the sudden invasion. He immediately started fucking my screaming ass, and I grabbed at the rock, trying to find something to hold on to. I only managed to scrape up my fingers. He held me down as he fucked me hard and fast, and it quickly started to feel good - really good. My cock was getting hard and leaking it felt so good. He was grinding my cock into the boulder as he fucked me and I hoped I wouldn't be bleeding when we were done, but not really caring either.

He fucked me hard for several minutes before shooting his second load up my ass. After that he pulled out and waded into the water to wash off his cock. I stepped out of my pants, took off my shirt, and waded out with him. He surprised me when he stepped behind me and rinsed my ass, rubbing away his cum with strong fingers. His cum kept coming out of my ass in globs and he kept swiping them away. His tender touch had my cock hard and waving in the wind. He reached around and stroked it, and I immediately shot streams of cum into the river. Then he gently rinsed my cock and balls.

We both got back on the shore, and he returned to his squat as he waited to dry off again. I squatted too but knew I couldn't hold the position for long. He smiled and started asking me questions. He wanted to know about my life, why I was out here walking on the trail, was I married (I was wearing a ring), and what I did for a living. He never asked why I had approached him, and I'm not sure I would have had an answer. But that crazy act had resulted in crazy sex with a hot man, and that was way more than I had expected when I went for my mid-day walk in the woods.

When we had dried off, we got dressed and I got back on the trail. Eventually he'll find the money I left in his pants pocket, enough for a few meals or maybe one meal and a bottle. Whatever he needs.

Sammy57
Sammy57
24 Followers