A Walk Leads to Cruising Pt. 01

Story Info
Finding upon a cruising spot leads to discovery and mischief.
1.1k words
4.59
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving my wife and kids in suburban Dublin I got on the road. I had two hard weeks ahead working out some operational issues at my company's office in the Southeast of Ireland.

Getting through Dublin and getting on the motorway to the southeast my mind wandered to my relationship with my wife; I thought two weeks away might be good for us. Who knows, she might find her libido while I am stuck in the office.

After two hours on the road, I finally arrived at the hotel. It was a fabulous 4-star hotel, the views of the river estuary were amazing. My room was great, a king size bed and a fabulous 50-inch TV.

I had dinner in my room, to get some fresh air I thought I would avail of walking routes near the hotel.

Wow, if only I knew how that walk would change my life.

It was a late February night, a full moon and a very clear sky. There was a path from the hotel to a nearby rest area on the grounds of an old castle. I ventured along the path, all I expected was quietness and a view out over the estuary.

As I got closer to the castle ruins, what I encountered was a very busy carpark. There must have been five or more cars parked up. There were a few broken down benches and picnic tables around, there was also a path in front of the castle ruins, hidden from the carpark but overlooking the estuary.

I ventured along the path in front of the car park and castle, there were even more broken benches, but it was the awful stench that hit me first.

Perhaps 10 metres further down the path I came across a guy just looking out to sea. But this is where things changed big time! There he was just standing there stroking his cock. I hadn't seen another guy's cock since I gave up playing rugby nearly 10 years earlier. I had always been bi-curious, my porn watching reflects this. I love porn of all sorts, but gay and bi porn gets me off every time.

I walked past him just saying "wonderful night for a walk".

He responded in a husky voice with "It is indeed!"

I kept walking, but all of a sudden, my mouth dried up and I was really nervous. I started to think, "could I get my cock out too, would he let me watch him stroke his...."

I continued walking, ended up doing a loop and heading back towards the guy wanking again.

He was still stroking his cock, as I was getting close to him, he just said "hey there, want to touch it?"

I was so nervous, my mouth was dry in nervousness. But I replied "OK, but let's go slowly."

"No worries" he said in a very reassuring way. He continued "My name is Patrick by the way, I'm here most nights. What about you?"

"Jim here, I'm just here for a week or so, staying in the nearby hotel" I responded shyly.

I reached out and grabbed his cock, I had never touched another guy's cock before. It was so warm, and the head of his cock was glistening with pre-cum. His cock was a little bigger than my own, 8 inches of perfection.

I stroked his cock as if it was my own, long strokes, full movement of his foreskin each time, fully exposing the head of his cock.

"Jim, great stroking. If you don't stop soon, I think I'll cum!"

I was so nervous; I thought a way out of this tonight would be to have him cum. I kept stroking his cock, his eyes were closed, and he was moaning.

After a few minutes, Patrick pushed my hand off his cock and muttered "Jim, impressive stroking, but let's see what you have packing? "

I lowered the zip, loosened the belt, and unbuttoned my jeans and suddenly my cock was free. The feeling of a late-night breeze on my cock was refreshing.

Patrick took my cock in his hand and complimented my cock "Jim, you have a great cock, a little shorter than mine but you make up for that in girth!"

I responded shyly "I guess its ok, it's got me by so far!"

Suddenly Patrick got to his knees.

"Jim, I'm going to welcome you to these parts with the best blowjob ever!"

Without much warning, he started sucking my cock. My wife gave good head, but this was next level! I wasn't going to last long if this guy kept sucking my cock so well.

The path got busy, suddenly there were three other guys watching on, all three of them stroking their cocks enjoying the show.

It must have been only five minutes in, and I couldn't take it much longer "Patrick, I'm about to cum, what should I do?"

Patrick paused his sucking briefly "you can hardly disappoint the locals watching on without giving me a good facial? Jim, are you ready to explode?"

How had this night come to this I asked myself. All I could do was let things take their natural course.

With a dry and hesitant voice, I gave it to Patrick to use me "Stroke me again, I'll cum all over your face!"

Patrick took off his shirt and lowered my jeans to my knees for better access. The three guys looked on (and curiously one guy doing laps walking around the castle - I'll come to him later) was enjoying a better view of both of us now. Jim looked about 170lbs, 5'10'', toned and hairy. I on the other hand was not as toned, a little shorter and lighter than him.

Patrick took hold of my cock again; he stroked it so well. About 10 strokes in, I just couldn't hold it any longer. I shot a huge load all over Patrick's face, well he was making sure it hit the target!

I looked down at Patrick, never before had I cum on another man's face, it looked amazing as my cock wilted in his hand.

"Jim, that was awesome. Your cum was so hot!"

"Thanks Patrick. Sad thing is I got to get back to the hotel to get ready for the office tomorrow. Can we meet again?"

"Jim, come back tomorrow night. We can take this further!"

"Sure thing Patrick, how can I contact you?" I replied.

"Hit me up on Spurt, this cruising spot is listed there," said Jim.

"Patrick, I won't forget my first night in the sunny south-east!"

I rushed back to the hotel; it was after midnight getting back to the hotel. The room had bottled water in the fridge, so I gulped down a full bottle to recover.

The next couple of weeks could be interesting!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feedback appreciated - more to come! (hopefully)